• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Sidious

Again, show me the scan or clip. I was never aware of this to begin with― is it part of Disney Canon? What source material was this written in?

Edit: I'm referring to the "Sidious told Dooku to hold back" statement.

Also, it's stated over and over in Anakin's profile that he's comparable to Dooku in strength.

"Should not be weaker than the likes of Kit Fisto, who was able to parry numerous strikes from Darth Sidious"

So Anakin is even stronger than Fisto― who could parry strikes from Sidious as well. Anakin can also take Force Lightning from Dooku― whereas Ventress gets knocked out from a single blast.

This shouldn't really be a stomp― and as I said, what if I made Anakin Bloodlusted?

Fisto died in three moves. Also, outlier. If we assume Fisto is in any way comparable to Sidious, we have to assume Grevious, and therefore, anyone who scales to Grievous, is as well, which creates huge problems.

Secondly, Dooku was stated to be lesser than Yoda and Windu. Sidious outright defeated/stalemated Yoda.

High 7-C versions are being used in this match, mind you. Canon versions. Not legends.

Quibster said:
I still haven't been given the AP gap.
Anakin scales to lower end High 7-C and Sidious currently scales to mid-end.

100 to 135 Kilotons vs 476 Kilotons.

I would also like to remind you that Sidious curbstomped - in the span of 7 seconds - three people who would each give Anakin a tough fight.

Back