• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Sidious

Quibster

She/Her
Anakin Skywalker vs Darth Sidious

Anakin to Padme: ..Don't you see? We don't have to run away anymore. I am more powerful than the Chancellor― I could overthrow him...

Both are High 7-C

Episode 3 Sith Anakin Skywalker is being used (Before he physically turns into Vader)

Episode 3 Darth Sidious is being used.

Sith Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader) has exactly 7 days worth of preparation

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place in the Chancellor's Suite on Coruscant― the same place Mace Windu fought Darth Sidious.

The Chosen One: 0

Dark Lord of the Sith: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Still, Sidious has Everything Anakin has and a fuckton more Experience and Skill. It's still not fair in the slightest.

What's the AP difference? Doesn't Anakin also scale to Mace Windu?

Given the fact that Anakin sliced off his hand and didn't anticipate it— or was fast enough to react.

Anakin lost to Obi-Wan and struggled to beat Dooku. Sidious flat out defeated/stalemated Yoda. Palps is still way stronger.

And? He has higher potential. He just never realized it. And there is no way he could in just 7 days.

The gap is more than stomp worthy going off statements. Yoda saud Obi-Wan was no match for Sidious, yet he still managed to beat Anakin.

Exactly, although I personally believe Anakin would've eventually beaten Obi-Wan if he didn't get over confident and try to jump over him. Or somehow pull off the Anakin wins ending from the ROTS video game.

And Anakin said he could overthrow Palpatine― yet you're using the "Yoda said Obi-wan can't beat Sidious" statement.

How much prep would Anakin need to be a match for Palpatine?

I have yet to hear the AP difference between the two. At least give me that. Also, isn't Anakin protected by the force via his prophecy to destroy the Sith? Correct me if I'm wrong please― not trying to wank here.

Did I spoil something? Sorry if I did. I already watched the new movie. I'd advise you to message me on my board, or on the current Star Wars Episode 9 Spoiler thread about it.

I'd rather not spoil the Number 1 Movie in the World on this thread. Others probably have not seen it.

Quibster said:
I have yet to hear the AP difference between the two. At least give me that. Also, isn't Anakin protected by the force via his prophecy to destroy the Sith? Correct me if I'm wrong please― not trying to wank here.
Seriously, does anyone mind if i spoil this?

Also, Count Dooku possibly scales to Mace Windu apparently― as when he was a Jedi― it is stated on his profile that only Yoda and Mace Windu could defeat him. Yet you have Anakin who did so.

Also, Mace Windu and Yoda were considered the only two Jedi capable of matching or overcoming Dooku in a lightsaber duel at the start of the Clone Wars.

Yeah, Sidious wins this extremely easy unless Anakin can get like 100 years of prep where Palpatine does nothing but wait for him.

Back