• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Obito Uchiha (Composite) vs Anakin Skywalker (Composite)

Kylie Ren is High 7C.

Legends Jedi are High 6A

Also, this was after he got hit in the waste by a crossbow bullet that normally levels stormtroopers in a single shot. She also defeated him because he didn't go for the Kill immediately, opting to show her the ways of the force

Gargoyle One said:
Kylie Ren is High 7C.
Legends Jedi are High 6A

Also, this was after he got hit in the waste by a crossbow bullet that normally levels stormtroopers in a single shot. She also defeated him because he didn't go for the Kill immediately, opting to show her the ways of the force
Considering the fact a storm trooper managed to held his own against him, I'm not so sure about that. Kylo Ren is the weakest Darth Vader I have ever seen.

Just gonna throw my two cents in I think Mind Hax potency should be more based on what it can do and some range.

If you can make 1 million people see red things blue and blue things red. It is definitely a Mind Hax but it's not as efficient as someone who can only Mindhax one person but make them see their deepest darkest fears over and over again.

Gonna see where this goes but most likely won't vote.

Yes, but he still managed to put up a fight.

No he didn't, Kyoko toyed with him until he got a lucky strike and then instantly disarmed him not even ten seconds later

While shot on the waist with a bow that one shots people.

Gargoyle One said:
Yes, but he still managed to put up a fight.
No he didn't, Kyoko toyed with him until he got a lucky strike and then instantly disarmed him not even ten seconds later
While shot on the waist with a bow that one shots people.

Toyed? Kylo Ren was ******* pissed in the fight. How can you toy with someone when you are pissed?

Using logic in fiction is illogical

When Kyli actually starts being serious he disarms Finn within seconds.

I've already said how I feel about the mind hax range thing repeatedly in other threads.

As far as this fight goes....I have no idea who wins.(Mostly because I'm not too sure what composite Obito can do)

Im pretty sure Vader might have this via his mind Hax having a range that can easily get Uchiha (Even in canon they have MAD range and in Legends they have Galactic range for Telepathy) so i have no idea how Obito can counter the mind smash or the madness inducement and Vader's Drain can help with that and his Rage Power gained from himself and other can really even the odds in this fight and hell maight even put him a little above Obito, this combined with his Precog could easily help him keep up in this fight.

JohnCenaNation said:
Gargoyle One said:
Kylie Ren is High 7C.
Legends Jedi are High 6A

Considering the fact a storm trooper managed to held his own against him, I'm not so sure about that. Kylo Ren is the weakest Darth Vader I have ever seen.
PIS, Kylo is no EU character but saying his super weak is wrong. also Kylo was heavily injured and was toying with Finn

ughhh also Vader Mindhax GG isnt that easy considering Vader has countless times been stated to be more like a warrior and prefers to fight his enemy in close combat.

anyway Vader is gonna get hurt trying to damage Obito in close combat, he will end up resorting to force choke, and mindhax later

not a stomp by any means but Vader will def take this once he pulls out his most devastating force powers

^^^ this is on the assumption that speed is =, which it should be

otherwise, Vader speedblitzes and decapitates Obito before he can blink

Shadowbokunohero said:
ughhh also Vader Mindhax GG isnt that easy considering Vader has countless times been stated to be more like a warrior and prefers to fight his enemy in close combat.
anyway Vader is gonna get hurt trying to damage Obito in close combat, he will end up resorting to force choke, and mindhax later

not a stomp by any means but Vader will def take this once he pulls out his most devastating force powers

Well, you don't see speed equal anywhere now do you? Speed is relevant, when Flash loses to opponents slower than him.

Celestial Judge said:
^ you would need a scan proving Darth Vader could force choke someone in a different dimension that he is in.
I don't think he can do that. I never seen him done it before.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
I believe there is a feat of Luke guiding a ship through hyperspace (which is stated to be another dimension in SW, if I recall correctly) with telepathy. That said, is not even needed. Obito needs to step out of the dimension to attack, at which moment, Vader just goes "mindhax gg".
this id the best we got

JohnCenaNation said:
Shadowbokunohero said:

Well, you don't see speed equal anywhere now do you? Speed is relevant, when Flash loses to opponents slower than him.
thats called PIS. Vader is Much Much Faster than Obito here, he speedblitzes

The real cal howard said:
It's the same Kaguya dimension feat, but instead of one star, there's many.
I ask you, did you play Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4? Cause Naruto characters are clearly Multi-Solar System level in the video game.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Nah it's clearly an outlier
id Say they Prob on Planet level+ scale tbh
ðÜ1Ðà12 ð▓ðÀÐÇð¥Ðüð╗Ðïð╣ ðÉð░ð¢ð│
Sorry to break to you pal, but Kaguya's Dimensions in the video game has multiple stars in it and she can destroy it all. That's definately a multi-solar system level feat.

It's kinda unfair to call these outliers considering no one has calc all the feats from the video game. Who knows maybe they have some planet level feats hiding somewhere.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
It's kinda unfair to call these outliers considering no one has calc all the feats from the video game. Who knows maybe they have some planet level feats hiding somewhere.
I have played every single Storm Game .

there are no other feats that come close to 4-A Kaguya

Thus its an outlier

Planet level on the other hand

Back