• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ÔáùÔáæÔáøÔáèÔáÄÔá×ÔáæÔáæÔáç ÔáºÔáÄ ÔáìÔáèÔáøÔáôÔá× ÔáøÔáÑÔá¢

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Might Guy

Registeel

Guy is in 7th Gate.

ÔáÄÔáÅÔáæÔáæÔáÖ ÔáæÔáƒÔáÑÔáüÔáçÔáèÔáÁÔáæÔáÖ

Registeel walk
Observation: This looks like an excellent time for slaughter

Might guy render234erdw34
Dynamic Entry!!!

Registeel kinda eats shit at first due to fire and fighting moves

But a Iron Defense and Curse spam later and now Might Guy is outdurability'd by something that can spam paralysis-inducing always hit electrical attacks (due to Lock-On) and that can always take both down if it's in danger due to Explosion.

Registeel sneezes through his nonexistent nasal cavities and splatters Guy into mush along with all of Konoha

Did you mean to say 8th gate?

If so:

Registeel is slightly inferior tto Groudon, who is 35.5 Petatons

Guy nearly killed Juubi Madara, who is vastly superior to Juubi Obito, who is vastlyl superior to 3rd form 10 Tails, who is vastly superior to 2nd Form Ten Tails, who is almost 8 Petatons

Might can 1 shot Registeel wiht just 1 attack via the AP advantage plus Registeel's weakness to Fighting-type moves

However, if Regi blocks/dodges the hit with Protect or double team, Guy's screwed

Overall voting Registeel

Since speed isn't equalised, what are their speeds? 7th gate and 8th gate just in case.

Registeel scales far above 0.53c by being presumably much faster than Golem.

SauceSorcery said:
Since speed isn't equalised, what are their speeds? 7th gate and 8th gate just in case.

Registeel scales far above 0.53c by being presumably much faster than Golem.
Yes it is.

"ÔáÄÔáÅÔáæÔáæÔáÖ ÔáæÔáƒÔáÑÔáüÔáçÔáèÔáÁÔáæÔáÖ"

you do realize no one here can read braille and most everyone is to lazy to try and find some converter/translator or actually learn braille, also why did you even use braille?

but that does say speed equalized.

Braille? I didn't even recognise that it was Braille until later.

Edit: Got ninja'd. It's Braille and it does say "speed equalised".

Bob8999 said:
you do realize no one here can read braille and most everyone is to lazy to try and find some converter/translator or actually learn braille, also why did you even use braille?but that does say speed equalized.
While Registeel is not inspired by Braille, its eyes can be compared to it and I believe the Regi's in general talk like encrypted machines, if I'm remembering correctly.

The Regis are potentially based on the golems of hebrew legend, which have writing on their forehead, but since they only have dot eyes, you could say that they basically have braille written on them, even though that's not really what it is.

I think not too many people would miss this though. I just made the understandable mistake of missing it.

The real cal howard said:
It's a reference. All the text about the Regis in game is in braille. Like how to find them, and how they got sealed.
Again

Did you mean to say 8th Gate? Cause if not, this is a massive mismatch via putting a 7A against a High 6A

To me, these are the roots of their respective win cons.

Guy: Lands night guy or some combination of devastating "super effective" attacks.

Registeel: Lands zap cannon, damaging and paralysing Guy severely. Speed is extremely important to Guy so this will hurt him badly, more so than most characters.

Inconclusive: Registeel explodes.

But I'm not sure which of these is more common. It basically comes down to a match where for either side, you can say "All he needs to do is land his attack and he either wins on the spot or wins eventually."

For that, I vote incon, especially since Registeel will likely explode anyway in the matches where he is about to lose.

Back