• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be best to save this for later, with the Defenders: Beyond comic going on right now reworking much of the Outerversal tier locations in Marvel, it's probably best to save that for after

I am not so sure that it really changes anything in terms of tiering.

I'm neutral for now, I don't exactly have the most elaborate grasp on Marvel's extended cosmology, and unsure what specific authors do what more. And 1-A stuff is also over my head.

1) The House of Ideas is not the only 1-A realm in the Marvel continuity. We have the Far Shore, for example, which is within Eternity. When inside the House of Ideas, she was creating a new multiverse while destroying the previous one. Since she was making a new Cosmos, she was creating a new Far Shore. She was also about to erase the Eight Cosmos, which has its own Far Shore. We know she planned to do that because she says, "There have been many endings. This will be another." She was about to end current Eternity ("the world of heroes") to create her own "Cosmos of Eternal night." (Avengers No Road Home #10). So at the very least, she should be 1-A in the House of Ideas for being above the Far Shore.
From what I remember from the Black Winter CRT, destroying the multiverse in Marvel is Low 1-A, the same should be for destroying and recreating, unless we start to consider this feat as 1-A for including Far Shore. Still, that conclusion isn't a good precedent for your case
That doesn't mean she had or not the full power, does it ? If anything, it rejecting her could mean she didn't had everything in the end. The other arguments do make sense, but Vision's statement is also very blalant (took it from the previous CRT), so I wonder if, by her having the potential to be 1-A, she was seen as equal to other beings at that level, while not actually managing to use that power during the battle

Of course, considering the Tiger God as being 1-A

1-A stuff is way above my pay grade, but while I can't really pretend to have a full understanding of this stuff, if Nyx is able to scale to other 1-A concepts as the OP has listed here, then I don't see why this can't be applied to her as such.

Since she was making a new Cosmos, she was creating a new Far Shore.
Elaborate
She was also about to erase the Eight Cosmos, which has its own Far Shore. We know she planned to do that because she says, "There have been many endings. This will be another." She was about to end current Eternity ("the world of heroes")
Multiversal Eternity is Low 1-A. Revise him first.
to create her own "Cosmos of Eternal night." (Avengers No Road Home #10). So at the very least, she should be 1-A in the House of Ideas for being above the Far Shore.
Do you know cosmos is like, an actual word?
2) She is an eternal primal being (something proven to be true at the very moment she could enter the House of Ideas casually) of all reality and is darkness before creation. I know this was regarded as hyperbole and similar stuff, but at this point of the story, we should take it literally. At the start of Avengers NRH, she had some kind of amnesia and was not at full power. However, she could remember everything once she was complete. She even knew about the House of Ideas and its location, which makes her more knowledgeable about cosmic functioning on a multiversal scale and beyond than most cosmic entities. In other words, she knows what she is talking about. So when she said, "I am the other side of your bright stories," it was because she is the darkness in a literal sense. If light/day/fire is the start of stories, then darkness/night is the ending.
Irrelevant.
3) Recently, Defenders Beyond #3 portrayed the Tiger God as being the opposite of the Phoenix Force since it represents the fear of the dark, or darkness itself. Thus, it exists on the other side of the White-Hot Room, a 1-A realm. That helps to see that Nyx is 1-A and should scale at least to the Tiger God because Avengers No Road #4 portrays Nyx as equal to the Tiger God. Nyx is described as the darkness the light repels, while the Tiger God appears as the unknowns they feared. Then, the story states that the "night and dark were banished to the outer side, with all the unknowns humanity feared..." by the light. Emphasis on the "outer side" and "with," by the way. Said page shows a tribe around a wood fire, telling stories. Beyond the fire's reach, there is darkness and a tiger. This reflects Tigra's experience with the Phoenix Force in White Hot Room, with the Phoenix being a wood fire, and beyond its light, there is Darkness and a Tiger. By the way, the Phoenix itself said that beyond its reach is only darkness. And well, we can't forget that Avengers NRH and Defenders Beyond were written by the same writer.
Phoenix Force loses as much as Galactus and Fire Lord, don't scale to it.

Also assuming something to stand opposite to it means its 100% it, is utter wank.
Bonus:

4) To say that Nyx didn't have access to the House's full potential is possible but maybe not accurate.
You cannot have something that is possible and inaccurate at once, fella.
She was, at that point, rewriting what we could call the divine plan, after all. And despite what was stated in the downgrade thread, she was not defeated because Vision had a better understanding of the House and could harness all its power. No. Actually, Nyx was defeated by the House itself through Vision because it rejected her.
Because she isn't creative enough. There is further context
That more likely happened because she was using the House power to tell no story but make the ultimate ending: the eternal night. Thus, Nyx was undoing balance (day/night, life/death, etc.) and playing a role that was not intended for her. So she might have used the House full potential but with bad intentions, which lead to God taking her out of the house.
Like you explain here. So thank you for illustrating my point.

Thank you greatly for helping out, Impress. You are always welcome to help bring our Marvel Comics statistics in order again, or with other tasks that you are interested in.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Okay. That is very unfortunate, as our Marvel Comics statistics are increasingly going to hell without you.

I am currently vainly trying to stop Alonik and others from giving all herald-level superheroes and supervillains High 1-B statistics.

Anyways the revision is improper since the actual proposal would be getting a 1-A Multiverse Eternity first, a far more large scale revision, Nyx alone can't get the sole upgrade here,

Close the thread and let Daniel make the appropriate revision rather than focusing on a character alone, that is improper as to how the wiki is meant to function.

Okay. Can you be more specific regarding what revisions, if any, that we should apply here please?

Okay. That is very unfortunate, as our Marvel Comics statistics are increasingly going to hell without you.

I am currently vainly trying to stop Alonik and others from giving all herald-level superheroes and supervillains High 1-B statistics.
Stop being a liar, you are the only one who is using this awful argument of High 1-B for heralds, nobody ever tried to upgrade the heralds, you got tired of talking about the current marvel LGBT agenda with that old copypast of yours and now you are creating strawman as your form of robotic defense for not having the skills of an impartial manager for this forum?

Okay. Can you be more specific regarding what revisions, if any, that we should apply here please?

None, unless any supporter wants to genuinely assert Phoenix Force ISN'T a jobber that gets wrecked by nearly every cosmic entity regardless of whatever the **** context it initially held.

Stop being a liar, you are the only one who is using this awful argument of High 1-B for heralds, nobody ever tried to upgrade the heralds
I am virtually incapable of deliberately lying due to being mentally disabled in this area. They would automatically get upgraded to High 1-B if all the Marvel universes get upgraded to High 1-B, which would automatically follow if the Negative Zone gets this rating.
you got tired of talking about the current marvel LGBT agenda with that old copypast of yours
Say what? I don't believe in an ill-intended LGBTQIA+ agenda or have anything against LGBTQIA+ people. If that had been the case, I wouldn't have enlisted so many of them as staff members. You cannot just make serious personal attacks like this out of nowhere.
and now you are creating strawman as your form of robotic defense for not having the skills of an impartial manager for this forum?
I have the skills and definitely have the work ethic. I organised the growth of this community to a hundred times its original popularity almost from scratch, due to working for 10-14 hours every single day for 8.5 years for no pay, remember?

However, I am latently still somewhat mentally unstable, despite working extremely hard to recover and evolve since my severe mental illness several years ago, so I sometimes slip up when under extreme amounts of stress and mental strain.

You understand the CURRENT ratings are High 1-B right? Alonik and others are arguing to KEEP the current statistics. I am saying this respectfully Ant, and please don't take any offense but don't blatantly lie. If the heralds aren't High 1-B right now, why would they be later?

I am not lying, and still have a mental disability connected to my autism that makes it extremely hard and unnatural for me to deliberately lie during discussions. I genuinely do believe that if all Marvel universes are upgraded to High 1-B, this would completely wipe out tier 2 for all Marvel Comics characters. They would jump straight from tier 3-B to tier High 1-B.

Since when are herald-level characters High 1-B? They are currently rated as "At least 3-C, likely 2-C" as far as I recall.

The base level of the Marvel multiverse is High 1-B, not each of the universes.

@Deagonx @Firestorm808 @Eficiente @Qawsedf234

Are any of you willing to help out here please? I have extremely many tasks to handle today as well, much like all days, and cannot indulge multiple members with serious grudges who want to act as ongoing attack mode time sinks forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back