• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The heralds all scale from destroying or creating single universes being a Low 2-C feat.

I would greatly appreciate if you stop arguing just for the sake of arguing while following me around from thread to thread, as acting like a relentless time sink for the person who handles the by far greatest amount of ongoing neverending maintenance work for this community also negatively affects everybody within it per extension.

The heralds all scale from destroying or creating single universes being a Low 2-C feat.

I would greatly appreciate if you stop arguing just for the sake of arguing while following me around from thread to thread, as acting like a relentless time sink for the person who handles the by far greatest amount of ongoing neverending maintenance work for this community also negatively affects everybody within it per extension.
1: I don't believe every single universe in Marvel is High 1-B, I just think some are

2: I didn't follow you, I was asked to give input by OP

1: I don't believe every single universe in Marvel is High 1-B, I just think some are
Well, the Negative Zone has explicitly been shown to be a regular-sized universe comparable to the main Marvel universe (which in turn is comparable to all of its diverging timelines), has been explicitly established to be 3-dimensional in the main scan that we base our entire Marvel cosmology scaling on, and multiversal nexuses are not confined to single universes, they reach across the entire multiverse per definition, and as such we logically cannot scale the universes from them, so again, I would greatly appreciate if you stop being a neverending time sink, try to be rational and reasonable, and permanently stop being a bother about this issue.
2: I didn't follow you, I was asked to give input by OP
Well, I just notice you and a few others popping up repeatedly in different threads to give me a hard time when I am already extremely overworked and exhausted.

@Deagonx @Firestorm808 @Eficiente @Qawsedf234

Are any of you willing to help out here please? I have extremely many tasks to handle today as well, much like all days, and cannot indulge multiple members with serious grudges who want to act as ongoing attack mode time sinks forever.
Sorry. I'm not sure I can. I haven't yet refreshed myself on Marvel Cosmology stuff to give a well-informed reply.

Okay. It seems like Impress disagreed with this revision above though.

Anyways the revision is improper since the actual proposal would be getting a 1-A Multiverse Eternity first, a far more large scale revision, Nyx alone can't get the sole upgrade here,

Close the thread and let Daniel make the appropriate revision rather than focusing on a character alone, that is improper as to how the wiki is meant to function.
@DanielIH15

Is this fine with you?

Hmm. It seems like he has not visited here for almost two months.

Should I close this thread?

Okay. I will do so then.

DanielIH15, please send me a message if you wish to reopen this thread later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back