• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is Pandora Nymph vs Magical girl Homura with weapons. It would be much appreciated if we could keep comments about Homura being overused to a minimum.

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

Homura-Akemi
Nymph

Woah someone other than me using a SnO character.

That said, probably inconclusive. Homura have a tendency to time stop right at the start while Nymph does it with memory screw/power null so it becomes a shootout

And before "Kal but what about all the other powers that Nymph has", using a card right at the start is pretty OOC, so i doubt that it would be a factor here.

Actually kinda surprised that nobody commented here yet Also it's basically the only 3D PMMM match that isn't becoming outdated

I've thought about Astraea vs Astro Boy since they both have Astr- and are comparatively haxless.

Assuming Astraea is equally unlikely to use cards at the beginning.

All of them are unlikely to use them in combat. Only case where I could see them using the cards is a case where they can't win otherwise

At worst make this Pandora Nymph if you want to be 100% sure that the previous conditions apply

Well she does use cards, but nowhere near the beginning of the match (when she hack people), so that's why it isn't really relevant. Her reactive evolution also doesn't help if Homura decides to blow her up.

Besides Nymph's plot manip is entering a story so it isn't useful in combat anyway.

This battle is pretty much time stop vs hacking.

Back