• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nymph vs Grand lancer

You know, I'm honestly pretty tired of arguing here, the fact that you try to scale every hax to 11D is annoying, even things like CM2 that is above CM3, when so far the only being in honkai with CM2 is the god tier of the verse, so do whatever you want with this thread.

You know, I'm honestly pretty tired of arguing here, the fact that you try to scale every hax to 11D is annoying, even things like CM2 that is above CM3, when so far the only being in honkai with CM2 is the god tier of the verse, so do whatever you want with this thread.
What ? It really be high-1C at begining if you not agree you can make downgrade thread and i don't scale to every hax.

Secondly , CM type 3 on higher D level it really above any conceptual heirachy on lower-D.

You can't apply dimensionality on concept like that, if the concept is 11-D then it will be type 2 as it beyond reality and universally independent. Honkai user never have feat of manipulating concept on 11-d scale to have type 2, that why they have type 3, even herrschers themself, they only manipulating a portion of Sea of Quanta to created concept being. You can't just go and claim every thing is 11d because they draw some power from a 11d place. Tbh honest even though i like Honkai verse i'm really tired of you guys going around claim everything is 11d. Why not just make every Honkai user 11d AP cause they use some energy from Sea of Quanta =.=

Who said 11-D always being type 2 concept? It's dependent on the verse(Oftenly told by staff, even Planck69 told me on the CRT that it is type 3), Type 2 means transcend reality while SoQ isn't eventually beyond reality in the Honkai verse(As it has Imaginary Tree) if you said we can't claim everything, Who claims everything? It's just a specific hax from SoQ, other verse do like this to get boons on such level(Umineko, Destiny etc.) And again, Hax has nothing to do with AP

Don't know what made you tired, you didn't do anything and just disagree is enough to make you tired? Funny, even Jack and me weren't even said once

Who said 11-D always being type 2 concept? It's dependent on the verse(Oftenly told by staff, even Planck69 told me on the CRT that it is type 3), Type 2 means transcend reality while SoQ isn't eventually beyond reality in the Honkai verse(As it has Imaginary Tree) if you said we can't claim everything, Who claims everything? It's just a specific hax from SoQ, other verse do like this to get boons on such level(Umineko, Destiny etc.) And again, Hax has nothing to do with AP

Don't know what made you tired, you didn't do anything and just disagree is enough to make you tired? Funny, even Jack and me weren't even said once
I don't said always, but it is the most case, it is depend on the whole context if they universally indepenent or not. SoQ is 11D i'm not disagree, but claim everything is 11D based on that is fallacy. That what i'm tired is, go around and said: hey SoQ is 11D, honkai come from that so every hax from Honkai user is 11D, like what.....

I don't said always, but it is the most case, it is depend on the whole context if they universally indepenent or not. SoQ is 11D i'm not disagree, but claim everything is 11D based on that is fallacy. That what i'm tired is, go around and said: hey SoQ is 11D, honkai come from that so every hax from Honkai user is 11D, like what.....
I do agree here if that is what is being claimed
Not all of the Sea of Quanta’s abilities are of the same dimensionality or magnitude
I mean we scale Herrschers abstract existence as Type 2 but overall the verse is type 3 when it comes to conceptual manip

It's not like I'm biased or anything, but according to Umineko Truth function, It's likely the same as Quantum fluctuation in HI3(Besides potency and applications). Of course it might be weird to say that High 1-C BFR and EE cannot affect an entire planet but remember, this is a hax not AP it has nothing to do with the directly/totally destruction of target.
Truths are used for erasing others to the Depths of Oblivion, which encompasses both the Witch Domain and the Third Domain. This means the potency of Truths is equivalent to Outerverse level+.

Last edited:
Seele Resistance to CM here isn't really that important. Even if the resistence is 11D, it's for Type 3, not for Type 2, so I don't think it would be enough to shield her from Romulus' Roma.

The main problem for Lancer here is that he lacks the range to affect Seele with his Roma.

Yeah, unfortunately it seems like this is a stomp, mainly because of the range stuff. The Conceptual Manipulation would have deafeated Seele, but without range it's not enough.

I hope to see more Fate - Honkai match up, maybe with less haxxed characters.

Ngl i got a headache readed Lapsad and Stocking arguments
Yeah, unfortunately it seems like this is a stomp, mainly because of the range stuff. The Conceptual Manipulation would have deafeated Seele, but without range it's not enough.

The thing is, Honkai chars just got bumped to country level where has the balanced Fate chars are sitting in island level

After reading through all of these arguements again
Yeah it looks like a stomp

Kind of a shame Honkai characters aren’t Island level anymore and now the weakest are small country level but oh well
(I remember when the top tiers were only continent level lol)

After reading through all of these arguements again
Yeah it looks like a stomp

Kind of a shame Honkai characters aren’t Island level anymore and now the weakest are small country level but oh well
(I remember when the top tiers were only continent level lol)
A massive shame tbh, now Honkai would stuck on "too OP" shennanigans where has the country level chars are.....very low

Back