• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Third Honkai Eruption...

Just to keep it short, although it is a staff thread of sorts:

It's been said quite a bit here but I agree in just keeping the pages around as is and just have the pages updated over time. This way, any sort of updated drafts being done or are finished can then be applied onto the existing profiles.

Edit: No need to delete them and all unless it were a very controversial series or has so many glaring issues that it has to get nuked (usually both from what I have seen/heard before). Plus if it was deleted, you end up with the potential ongoing issue of supporters having to pull their weight in bringing them back and POSSIBLY having them deleted again if something goes wrong or it's still not correct. And I know of at least two series that used to be on VSB that had to get nuked time and time again just cuz the supporters couldn't agree on something or it was super controversial among other reasons.

Also, agree on any pages that were deleted which are essential to the progress in updating the verse like the Honkai Energy page as Thanatos brought up. If it helps out with the progress in getting them updated faster, all the better.

Last edited:
Back