• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nymph vs Grand lancer

Why have you done this

Any way to start off what are Lancer’s wincons here and can they do anything about Seele’s 11-D stuff, since seemingly his abilities and hax cap around Low 1-C

Last edited:
Basically God Romulus forced you into Roma

Yes i'm not kidding, her forced you to become Roma with his power and authority
Ok maybe rephrase that along with specifying what hax is he using to do this

Also does he have any counters to getting BFR’d to an 11-D realm
As he definitely doesn’t have the range to effect Seele while she is in quantum state either

Last edited:
Ok maybe rephrase that along with specifying what hax is he using to do this
It's complex to describe to others the Roma thing of Romulus but I'm gonna try it: Romulus is the absolute ruler of Roma, the being who stand above everything else when is about Roma, as such he can decide if others are part of Roma and because they are part of Roma he can affect them as he please, govern them. Translated in powers it would be conceptual manip type 2, law manip and probably more, it also bypass/negate resistances.
Also does he have any counters to getting BFR’d to an 11-D realm
Resistance to BFR.

I mean, there exist potency of BFR depending of your D? Resistance to BFR should be more than enough to resist BFR, the problem come if someone fail to resist the BFR and then go to the higher dimension.

I mean, there exist potency of BFR depending of your D? Resistance to BFR should be more than enough to resist BFR, the problem come if someone fail to resist the BFR and then go to the higher dimension.
I thought how BFR works or resistance to BFR depends on D/range of how you can escape
Since Idk how you can resist entering tears or being force teleported unless that’s like a direct blatant thing in a universe.

It's complex to describe to others the Roma thing of Romulus but I'm gonna try it: Romulus is the absolute ruler of Roma, the being who stand above everything else when is about Roma, as such he can decide if others are part of Roma and because they are part of Roma he can affect them as he please, govern them. Translated in powers it would be conceptual manip type 2, law manip and probably more, it also bypass/negate resistances.

Resistance to BFR.
Although Conceptual Manip type 2 might be able to screw her up

BFR and EE in HK it seem indistinguishable cuz they using a same scans , and both work in same direction.

It work in this erase and then send you to 11-D realm.
BFR and EE in HK it seem indistinguishable cuz they using a same scans , and both work in same direction.
So you are claiming the BFR work via EE someone and then make it reapper in the 11D realm? Because if that's the case then she need EE listed in her profile at the side of BFR, and if that's the case why she remake them to have them appear in a 11D realm when she already EE them?
I thought how BFR works or resistance to BFR depends on D/range of how you can escape
Idk if BFR work depending of D though seem really weird that that work in that way, so better ask this to persons who know.

Need to clarify here:
1.There is no H1C BFR Potency, H1C is just range as Seele will BFR her opponent to a 11D realm, until now Honkai have no feat of BFR a H1C Being or Structure to have H1C Potency BFR.
2. Seele can't directly EE iirc, she EE by BFR someone the 11D realm, that realm will EE that someone by turn them into information.

But again in-character i doubt she even do this move. More like she BRF herself to escape 0.0

Need to clarify here:
1.There is no H1C BFR Potency, H1C is just range as Seele will BFR her opponent to a 11D realm, until now Honkai have no feat of BFR a H1C Being or Structure to have H1C Potency BFR.
2. Seele can't directly EE iirc, she EE by BFR someone the 11D realm, that realm will EE that someone by turn them into information.

But again in-character i doubt she even do this move. More like she BRF herself to escape 0.0
So isn't something that matter to the match or at least isn't something that will happen early in the fight? Ok.
I should mention Romulus is 6C in durability, so Seele can one shot.
His durability should be above that but his profile say island level so that's something for a future CRT. In which case, yes, she can one shot with physical attacks if they land, but they can be resisted with his forcefield, the rest are resisted.
Read Honkai energy page
I read it, that's why I said that the EE should be listed in the profile of Seele at the side of the BFR because the honkai energy page mention a lot BFR and even so that's listed in her profile.

Talking about the honkai energy page there are some grammatical mistakes:
Furthur more
Conceptual Manipulation: WIth

So seeing everythingI I would say the main win cons for Romulus is become her Roma, which, correct me if wrong, he really like to use so should be one of the first things he do. Other than that he can use quickly Per Aspera Ad Astra after see the danger of Seele. And he is also able to obtain other skills that can incap Seele quickly with Throne of Quirinus.

Need to clarify here:

Read the honkai energy page both ee and bfr is the same thing which she can do it directly.

To be fair, i was bumping this to see Viet responding your comment above lel

I would try contacting the others members to come here

I'm guessing this is the Seele that is a part of the Sea of Quanta, so as soon as the match will start she will instantly get teleported to the Sea, far outside Lancer range since to reach her he would need a High 1-C range.

After that, the first logical thing that Seele would do is to BFR him to the Sea of Quanta, and if she does it's an instant win for her since Lancer would get erased.

However, I see that Romulus seems to have a really good Fate Manipulation, which combined with his resistences might actually cover him from Seele haxes.

So in conclusion Lancer doesn't have the range to affect Seele, but thanks to his resistences and especially his Fate hax he should be protected by her abilities.

Until some other arguments are brought, I'll vote for incon.

I'm not sure, I don't really know how Fate Hax works in Fate. However, in the profile it's listed as Fate Manipulation and Supernatural Luck, which means that it should be at least in part passive.

My vote might change based on this. If it's passive, than it's incon. If it's not, than Seele should have the advantage in this fight. I'll wait for a someone that knows the verse better than me.

For now I'll stick with incon.

The Fate manip of servants is passive and come from Luck which at Rank B let them change their own fate to evade inevitable outcomes such as protect against causality attacks and even things like BFR, Romulus have EX Luck and a normal human with the equivalent to Luck EX caused a butterfly effect during the Fourth Grail War which saved the world 3 times including causing a massive Asteroid to change its course.

Last edited:
The Fate manip of servants is passive and come from Luck which at Rank B let them change their own fate to evade inevitable outcomes such as protect against causality attacks and even things like BFR, Romulus have EX Luck and a normal human with the equivalent to Luck EX caused a butterfly effect during which saved the world 3 times including causing a massive Asteroid to change its course.
If this is how it works, than I confirm my vote.

Nothing that Lancer do will ever reach Seele, and the Fate Hax of Romulus should protect him from the haxes of her.

I vote for incon.

How does fate hax help you from forced direct teleport , it's not a portal or projectile attack.

How does fate hax help you from forced direct teleport , it's not a portal or projectile attack.
Because servants with enough luck have resistance against BFR and gods also have their own resistance and something like BFR don't have higher potency depending to the D of the place to teleport, so she can't BFR him.

Honkai characters can resisth fate hax , again you got EE and BFR simultaneously that's why it would be scale to 11-D level.

Back