• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nymph vs Grand lancer

Honkai characters can resisth fate hax , again you got EE and BFR simultaneously that's why it would be scale to 11-D level.
If she really EE then there is no sense in mention BFR, just say EE, because if you already EE something then there is no battle logic (or any logic in general) in recreate said thing in a different realm, @Vietthai96 said that the EE is done because the place to which she teleport something have a EE effect, so the BFR isn't done by a 11-D EE so isn't a 11-D BFR potency (because that don't even exist), and he also said that she don't do that in the opponent in character so isn't something to consider, compared to that is more probable that Romulus become her Roma at the beginning because he like to do that.

Why don't you guys read Honkai Energy page? Her EE come from quantum fluctuation (which are both EE/BFR) it can send anything to the quantum sea(Schrodinger was erased by this method) and also means you enter a quantum state(which is EE, and it is the same as EE from the quantum sea) both of these aren't following one by one, both happen at the same time and are the same method.

Yes Seele might won't do that by her usually behavior, but what about Veliona(Her other personality)? She's sadistic of course she loves to stomp on her oppoent

If she really EE then there is no sense in mention BFR, just say EE, because if you already EE something then there is no battle logic (or any logic in general) in recreate said thing in a different realm, @Vietthai96 said that the EE is done because the place to which she teleport something have a EE effect, so the BFR isn't done by a 11-D EE so isn't a 11-D BFR potency (because that don't even exist), and he also said that she don't do that in the opponent in character so isn't something to consider, compared to that is more probable that Romulus become her Roma at the beginning because he like to do that.
I put both because it work in same time , probably i haven't an instance then look at this she also can erase you to the 11-D realm.

I put both because it work in same time , probably i haven't an instance then look at this she also can erase you to the 11-D realm.
Problem is, she don't do that in-character. in-character she either fight at least of her strength or flee to the Sea of Quanta herself
Why don't you guys read Honkai Energy page? Her EE come from quantum fluctuation (which are both EE/BFR) it can send anything to the quantum sea(Schrodinger was erased by this method) and also means you enter a quantum state(which is EE, and it is the same as EE from the quantum sea) both of these aren't following one by one, both happen at the same time and are the same method.
only Sea of Quanta can 11-D EE, her own EE is not at that level

Problem is, she don't do that in-character. in-character she either fight at least of her strength or flee to the Sea of Quanta herself

only Sea of Quanta can 11-D EE, her own EE is not at that level
Another her will do.

Look at umineko.

Her EE come from quantum fluctuation (which are both EE/BFR) it can send anything to the quantum sea(Schrodinger was erased by this method) and also means you enter a quantum state(which is EE, and it is the same as EE from the quantum sea) both of these aren't following one by one, both happen at the same time and are the same method.
👌🏿

compared to that is more probable that Romulus become her Roma at the beginning because he like to do that
As I said before, Romulus Roma wont work with her. At the start of the fight she will get dragged to the Sea of Quanta, even without her will, and to reach her there he needs an 11D range.
Yea, I forgot that the EE and the BFR happens simultaneously, and Honkai's EE is High 1-C in potency which means that it should go past the Fate Manipulation.

On top of this, if Veliona is in the fight she definitely wont hold back and wont have any problem to turn him into a Quantum State.

Based on all this informations, I change my vote to Seele, if this isn't a stomp.

As I said before, Romulus Roma wont work with her. At the start of the fight she will get dragged to the Sea of Quanta, even without her will, and to reach her there he needs an 11D range.

Yea, I forgot that the EE and the BFR happens simultaneously, and Honkai's EE is High 1-C in potency which means that it should go past the Fate Manipulation.

On top of this, if Veliona is in the fight she definitely wont hold back and wont have any problem to turn him into a Quantum State.
EE get past Fate Manipulation??? Are you on drug???

EE get past Fate Manipulation??? Are you on drug???
First of all, don't be rude. There is no need to be rude when all we are doing is talking about an hypotetical fight between two characters.

And second, it's not the EE that get's past the Fate Hax, but the higher dimensionality. Romulus would need a feat of resisting EE on a 11D potency to survive the EE of Seele, if what Stocking said is correct.

To explain this more clearly, even if Romulus had a 9D Fate Hax he would need a feat of resisting a 11D ability for it to work on that dimensionality.

I'm not sure if this is clear, but I hope it is.

First of all, don't be rude. There is no need to be rude when all we are doing is talking about an hypotetical fight between two characters.

And second, it's not the EE that get's past the Fate Hax, but the higher dimensionality. Romulus would need a feat of resisting EE on a 11D potency to survive the EE of Seele, if what Stocking said is correct.

To explain this more clearly, even if Romulus had a 9D Fate Hax he would need a feat of resisting a 11D ability for it to work on that dimensionality.

Becauae you spout out non-sense thing that i can't contain myself. Fate Manip is Fate Manip, EE is EE, just because you EE have higher D doesn't mean it will bypass other hax. If this is true then AP alone can stomp hax because if AP have higher D in power. Higher D EE allow Seele to get past his EE resistance which is just 8 to 9D, in order to counter Fate Manip she need resistance to it, just because EE have higher D mean Fate Manip don't work is NLF

Becauae you spout out non-sense thing that i can't contain myself. Fate Manip is Fate Manip, EE is EE, just because you EE have higher D doesn't mean it will bypass other hax. If this is true then AP alone can stomp hax because if AP have higher D in power. Higher D EE allow Seele to get past his EE resistance which is just 8 to 9D, in order to counter Fate Manip she need resistance to it, just because EE have higher D mean Fate Manip don't work is NLF
It is NLF to say that his Fate Manipulation cover him from an ability that has Higher Dimensional potency, wouldn't it? This is why smurfs are so broken.

If Romulus don't have any feat of resisting an 11D ability, than we can't assume that his Fate Manipulation cover him from that.

It is NLF to say that his Fate Manipulation cover him from an ability that has Higher Dimensional potency, wouldn't it? This is why smurfs are so broken.

If Romulus don't have any feat of resisting an 11D ability, than we can't assume that his Fate Manipulation cover him from that.
That not how it work, assume that EE with just higher D can bypass an ability that change the fate of battle is NLF not the other way around

That not how it work, assume that EE with just higher D can bypass an ability that change the fate of battle is NLF not the other way around
I'm not sure if you fully understand how Higher Dimensionality works. I suggest you to read the revision of DontTalkDT about this argument and come to your own conclusion.

Here is a part that interests the fight in question:

"In the reality-fiction case one can say that no normal hax from the lesser plane of reality should be effective under normal circumstances. That's because all such attacks would be mere fiction to the character on the higher plane."

Honkai Impact use the reality-fiction dimensionality, with higher dimensional beigns seeing lower ones as nothing more than a novel.

This means that a Higher Dimensional Hax will be able to go past a Lower Dimensional Hax, and this is because said Hax would be nothing more than fiction compared to the Higher one.

So, you can't say that a 9D Hax can protect a character from an 11D Hax, since the 9D would be fictional compared to the 11D.

Dimensionality is complex, so I'm really not sure if this is clear enough.

Last edited:
Basically this is what viet is trying to say supernatural luck will make it so lancer will not get hit by the bfr since it functions as probability and minor fate hax

Assume a higher D hax can no-sell all kind of other hax from opponent is wank
Why did it wank ? , This is not like ap , hax is more complex than that you cant assumed lower-D hax could protect him from higher-D stuff.

Last edited:

Honestly I dont get the whole dimention comparison. If I had a 1cm x 1cm x 1cm glass cube folded over and over again in 1 billion dimensions, a normal hammer would shatter it So to me personally no I dont get it but it might just be me being unfamiliar with VSB as a whole

Honestly I dont get the whole dimention comparison. If I had a 1cm x 1cm x 1cm glass cube folded over and over again in 1 billion dimensions, a normal hammer would shatter it So to me personally no I dont get it but it might just be me being unfamiliar with VSB as a whole
This is because the glass cubes are 3 dimensional, even if folded one over the other. So, a 3 dimensional hammer would be able to smash them. But if we start to talk about 4 dimensional cubes, than things get extremely different.

The reason of why is listed as minor fate manip is because it is passive and they can't control it at will, it just protect them all the time from everything to the point of evade inevitable outcomes, for example causalities attacks or BFR don't work with someone with B rank Luck or higher, the normal human with EX Luck didn't know anything about magic or the danger to the world and she still saved the world three times changing the fate without knowing.

Seele in the beginning is automatically send to the Quatum Sea and fight from here? Because the profile don't mention nothing like that, it even say that her High Complex Multiversal range is with BFR, Teleportation and Dimensional travel.

How work the other personality thing?

Seele in the beginning is automatically send to the Quatum Sea and fight from here? Because the profile don't mention nothing like that, it even say that her High Complex Multiversal range is with BFR, Teleportation and Dimensional travel.

How work the other personality thing?
Since she get instantly sent to the Sea of Quanta, that would count as Teleportation, even if it's tecnically against her own will. But this only counts if this is the Seele that is a part of the Sea of Quanta, if it's after she get freed then she would stay in the fighting arena.

And the other personality is basically the living manifestation of the Stigmata in her chest, which works as a second mind inside her and that is able to take over the body in some occasions.

Since she get instantly sent to the Sea of Quanta, that would count as Teleportation, even if it's tecnically against her own will. But this only counts if this is the Seele that is a part of the Sea of Quanta, if it's after she get freed then she would stay in the fighting arena.

And the other personality is basically the living manifestation of the Stigmata in her chest, which works as a second mind inside her and that is able to take over the body in some occasions.
So which Seele is this, the one that is at the Sea or the one that stay fighting? And a note should be added to clarify this in her profile.

In what occasions the other self can take over the body? How much time she can control it? How probably is that she control it? Details about the other personality should also be noted in the profile because it only make things confusing in a vs.

Veliona (another her) can take control her body in a fight (she is mostly did) and she can take this with entire of fight until it end.

1.Her existence is a part of the quantum sea, She can project her self(which isn't her actual self, just a spawn from her existence and that's why she has AE type 1)
2.Her occasion is when she has to take on a powerful enemy
3.Unlimited
4.Full control

1.Her existence is a part of the quantum sea, She can project her self(which isn't her actual self, just a spawn from her existence and that's why she has AE type 1)
2.Her occasion is when she has to take on a powerful enemy
3.Unlimited
4.Full control
1. She fight in the "arena" but the her that fight in the arena isn't really her and the real her is in the Sea? In the case one kill the her in the arena then the her in the Sea make another copy/avatar at the moment? This sound like immortality type 8 and/or 9 and she don't have listed any of them in the profile, she is a Herrscher?
2. So, in this case she would come out? I mean, in principle Romulus is technically weaker than her, the danger from Romulus come mainly from the Roma trait and by the moment she note that she would already become Roma.

Stronger enemies not must to be stronger than her but being a supernatural is also work.

1. She fight in the "arena" but the her that fight in the arena isn't really her and the real her is in the Sea? In the case one kill the her in the arena then the her in the Sea make another copy/avatar at the moment? This sound like immortality type 8 and/or 9 and she don't have listed any of them in the profile, she is a Herrscher?
2. So, in this case she would come out? I mean, in principle Romulus is technically weaker than her, the danger from Romulus come mainly from the Roma trait and by the moment she note that she would already become Roma.
1.It doesn't work like an avatar from immortality, more like her original physical body was gone and the currently one isn't her real body at the time while her actual existence is a pure thought/concept
2.She can sense a dangerous that might be a threat for her(Even someone who is even weaker than her like Herrscher of Domination)

1.It doesn't work like an avatar from immortality, more like her original physical body was gone and the currently one isn't her real body at the time while her actual existence is a pure thought/concept
2.She can sense a dangerous that might be a threat for her(Even someone who is even weaker than her like Herrscher of Domination)
1.So to really kill her one need to "kill" her concept, right? If that's so then I think Romulus can do it with CM 2, or at least become her Roma.

2. Hmm, like a instinct that let her detect danger? If that's the case then I think she could take him seriously from the beginning, in which case, she would act before he can Roma her? Romulus can become Roma with a thought as part of his Authority, so he Roma her in the beginning or if she attack to fast he can instead of Roma her use his NP that it's also CM2 and also become the other part Roma, though is still probably that he Roma her before the NP because his NP work even better against Romans.

1.So to really kill her one need to "kill" her concept, right? If that's so then I think Romulus can do it with CM 2, or at least become her Roma.
Nope, her concept is a part of the Quantum sea, Romulus can't reach it with his range
2. Hmm, like a instinct that let her detect danger? If that's the case then I think she could take him seriously from the beginning, in which case, she would act before he can Roma her? Romulus can become Roma with a thought as part of his Authority, so he Roma her in the beginning or if she attack to fast he can instead of Roma her use his NP that it's also CM2 and also become the other part Roma, though is still probably that he Roma her before the NP because his NP work even better against Romans.
Idk what Roma trait can do.

Nope, her concept is a part of the Quantum sea, Romulus can't reach it with his range

Idk what Roma trait can do.
But if he affect the Seele in front of him wouldn't that also affect her Sea self?

Roma trait is conceptual manip with also law manip which become something Roma and Romulus as the absolute governor of Roma can do whatever he want to Romans and Romans can't go against him.

Back