• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Numbers on Kirby's speed?

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I'm aware that Kirby is in the MFTL+, range. But, as we all know, that is a VERY broad range. As Kirby has feats of crossing the galaxy in seconds (Milky Way Wishes), what would be an approximation to how fast he is? Millions? Hundred Milions? Hundred Billions?

IIRC we don't know the specific timeframe and distance Kirby crossed. However logically it would have to be in the MFTL+ range as it clearly did not take Kirby hundreds of thousands of years to do that. I think he'll have to be forced to remain as an unspecified MFTL+ sadly. Though perhaps there may be others able to help.

Is there a feat/clip of Kirby crossing the galaxy within seconds? Perhaps it could be calculated.

Not sure if I should treat this as a travel speed feat or a general speed feat considering Kirby did this with the Warp Star and not by himself.

Actually, I recently calced this and it came out as 93 trillion c. The feat is linked under Kirby's page and the calc is in my Kirby blog. It's based off of Fai's DBS calc and is simple speed distance time.

For the speed being travel, I talked about that in my blog why it's not just travel.

How come? The swirly things are definitely galaxies as there's stars and nebulas to distinguish them apart.

Forgive me for not fully understanding. You mean the galaxies are far? Or Dark Matter and Ribbon? And what do you mean the screen is zoomed in?

Dark matter and ribbon are far away. you can even see a asteroid that is the size of this Galaxy so the Galaxy is far away

Well, yeah the galaxy is far away, but they're still traversing its (the galaxy(ies)) distance by it being out of our (the audience) line of sight.

I guess this could pass as a galaxy, but it's so badly drawn on their part that I thought it was a nebula.

93 trillion times C? Holy crap

Lina Shields said:
I guess this could pass as a galaxy, but it's so badly drawn on their part that I thought it was a nebula.

93 trillion times C? Holy crap
It's badly drawn cuz it's an N64 game.

Wait you used the distance of a galaxy that far away why didn't you use our galaxy which is 100000 light years I think for how fast they went

Then that's one big solar system may not be surprised though since pop star is pretty much as big as our sun

I mean it's quite possible that Kirby isn't really moving through galaxies if they just travel through a solar system.

Because he's still traversing the distance of multiple galaxies, so I used the distance to andromeda instead.

Galaxy8.png

So it was 7 seconds was it 7 real seconds. Cause piccolo moon feat was high but since it cinematic stuff got it way down

Difference between this and Piccolo is that his main canon is in the manga. This is Kirby's main source of canon, and only canon with a speed feat.

Keep in mind that the spirals that we see on the screen are thesethings , and probably not entire galaxies, as there are stars surrounding in all directions.

I am certain stars are usually contained inside galaxies anyways, so the gif above is probably taking place inside a galaxy rather than spanning multiple galaxies.

Yes, but those spirals shown in the gif aren't exactly white, are they? Also the galaxy contains both stars and nebulae inside anyways so it's not exactly uncommon to see both at the same time.

I'm afraid I'm saying the wrong things. What I'm trying to say is that it would be logical to assume the eight spirals are galaxies because we have basis on what the only other things it could possibly be inside the same gif: stars or nebulas. Because we see nebulas and stars, which are smaller than galaxies, the eight spirals should be galaxies.

Back