• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Null Eternals are Nonexistent?

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
So re-looking over the information about null mana got me wondering if null eternals were nonexistent.

So first what is null mana?

Null mana

Null is the opposite of mana, and turns things null, null mana on the other hand is like the halfway point between the two.

There is more info on it:

Null mana 1

If you get swallowed by null mana, you're "nulled". Before Yaga had the ability to make rifts in space and absorb stuff into her, and wanted everything to become apart of her but when she became a null eternal she wants to return everything to nothingness, and can turn things null inside her

Yaga nothingness

Now i think this obviously gives her and nozumu void manipulation, however i think they might themselves be nothingness.

Yaga's guardian spirit was swallowed by the null, same null which makes things become nothingess, and the spirit became a being of void

Yaga Scorched Earth

Yaga herself embodies the null in body and soul

Yaga null

And additionally she has become completly null

Yaga null 1

And more support to this, nozumu weilds the power of the void

Nozumu void manipulation

Nozumu's existence threatens all life

Nozumu existence

Nozumu is in opposition to the laws of the universe

Nozumu null eternal

They cause annihilation of mana, but I do not think that they represent non-existence on their own. It's just like another pole or something. Naru (null) have their own higher universe, lives, etc.

ÒÇÉÒâèÒâ½ÒüúÒüªÒüØÒééÒüØÒééõ¢ò´╝ƒÒÇæ

ÒÇÇõ║║õ©©ÕàêþöƒÒüïÒéëµüÉÒéìÒüùÒüäÒü¥ÒüºÒü«µá╣µ£¼þÜäÒü¬Þ│¬ÕòÅÒüîÚûïþÖ║ÞÇàÒü¿Òü»µÇØÒüêÒü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüîµØÑÒüƒÒü«ÒüºÞºúþ¡öÒüùÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéõ©èÞ¿ÿÒü½µø©ÒüäÒüƒÒüôÒü¿Òü¿õ©ÇÚâ¿Þó½ÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒüî……ÒÇé

ÒÇÇ『ÒâèÒâ½』Òü¿Òü»『Òâ×Òâè』Òü½Õ»¥ÒüùÒüªÒü«þø©ÕàïÒü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüºÒüÖÒÇéþÑ×Õëú´╝êÒâ×Òâè)Õ«çÕ«ÖÒüîÒüéÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇüþÑ×Õëú´╝êÒâèÒâ½)Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒééÒü«ÒüîÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒüôÒéîÒü»õ║ÆÒüäÒüîÕ╝òÒüúÕ╝ÁÒéèÕÉêÒüåÒéêÒüåÒü½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒÇüÕóâþòîþÀÜÒüºÕ«îÕà¿Òü½ÕêåÕë▓ÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü¬ÒéñÒâíÒâ╝Òé©ÒüºÒüÖÒÇéÕàëÒü¿ÚùçÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü«ÒéêÒüåÒü¬µäƒÒüÿÒüºÒüÖÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒüùÒüªÒâ×ÒâèÕ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÒééÒü«ÒüîÒüéÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇüÒâèÒâ½Õ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÒééÒü«ÒüîÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒüñÒü¥ÒéèÒâèÒâ½Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü«õ¢Åõ║║ÒüƒÒüíÒü«õ║ïÒüºÒüÖÒÇéÒâèÒâ½Õ«çÕ«Ö´╝êµÑ»Òü«õ©ûþòîÒü¿Õæ╝Òü░ÒéîÒéïÒüôÒü¿ÒééÒüéÒéï´╝ØÕñëµø┤Òü«ÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒééÒüéÒéï)ÒééÒÇüµÖ«ÚÇÜÒü½Òâ×ÒâèÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«õ║║ÒÇàÒü¿ÕÉîÒüÿÒéêÒüåÒü½µÖéÚûôµ¿╣´╝êÒé┐ÒéñÒâáÒâ╗ÒâäÒâ¬Òâ╝)ÒüîÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒÇüþöƒµ┤╗ÒéÆÚÇüÒüúÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéµ▒║ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÒâèÒâ½Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü«õ║║ÒÇàÒüîÚ鬵é¬Òü¬Òü®ÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇéÒüØÒüåÒüäÒü嵪éÕ┐ÁÒüºÕêçÒéèÚøóÒüòÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒééÒü«ÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüƒÒüáÒüùÒÇüÞüûÒü¬ÒéïÒüïÒü¬ÒüºÞ¬×ÒéëÒéîÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ÒÇüÒâèÒâ½Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÒééÒü«Òü»Òâ×ÒâèÒü½Òü¿ÒüúÒüªµÑÁÒéüÒüªÕì▒ÚÖ║Òü¬Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüºÒüÖÒÇéÒâèÒâ½Òü»Òâ×ÒâèÒü½Òü¿ÒéèÒüñÒüìÒÇüÒâ×ÒâèÒéÆÕñëþò░ÒüòÒüøÒÇü『ÒâèÒâ½ÕîûÒâ×Òâè』Òü½ÕñëÒüêÒÇüÒâ×ÒâèÕ«çÕ«ÖÕü┤Òü«Òâ×ÒâèÚàìÕêùµâàÕá▒ÒéƵÄ╗Òüìõ╣▒ÒüùÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéµÁ©ÚúƒÒéÆÞíîÒüäÒÇüµ£ÇþÁéþÜäÒü½Òü»Õ»¥µÂêµ╗àÒüòÒüøÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒééÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÚüÄþ¿ïÒüºÒâ×ÒâèÕ¡ÿÕ£¿Òü»ÒÇüµÑÁÒéüÒüªÕ╝ÀÒüäÞïªþùøÒéÆÕÅùÒüæÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü½Òü¬ÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒé¿Òé┐Òâ╝ÒâèÒâ½ÒüºÒüòÒüêÞÇÉÒüêÒüîÒüƒÒüäÒééÒü«ÒüîÒüéÒéèÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒü¥ÒüƒÒâ×ÒâèÚàìÕêùµâàÕá▒ÒüîþïéÒüåÒüôÒü¿Òü½ÒéêÒéèÒÇüµ¡úµ░ùÒéÆõ┐ØÒüñÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÕç║µØÑÒüÜÒü½ÒÇüþïéµ░ùÒü½Õó£ÒüíÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒééÒü«ÒééÕñܵò░ÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé

ÒÇÇõ©ÇÕ║ªÒÇüÒâèÒâ½ÕîûÒüòÒüøÒéëÒéîÒüƒÒâ×ÒâèÚàìÕêùÒéÆÕàâÒü½µê╗ÒüÖÒüôÒü¿Òü»ÒÇü『Õƒ║µ£¼þÜäÒü½Òü»õ©ìÕÅ»Þâ¢』ÒüºÒüÖÒÇéÒüÖÒüºÒü½ÒâÅÒâ╝ÒâëÒâçÒéúÒé╣Òé»Òü«µâàÕá▒Òüîþá┤µÉìÒüùÒüƒÒü«Òü¿ÕÉîÒüÿÒü¿ÞÇâÒüêÒüªÒüÅÒüáÒüòÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÕÅóÚø▓Òü«ÒâÄÒé¥ÒâáÒü¿ÕÅóÚø▓Òü«ÒéÁÒâäÒé¡ÒüîÒÇüÒâèÒâ½ÕîûÒâ×ÒâèÒüºµºïµêÉÒüòÒéîÒüƒµÖéþé╣ÒüºÒÇüÕ¢╝ÒéëÒü»Òé¿Òé┐Òâ╝ÒâèÒâ½Òü½Òü»µ£¼µØÑÒü¬Òüä『Õ»┐Õæ¢』ÒüîþÖ║þöƒÒüùÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒâèÒâ½ÕîûÒâ×ÒâèµÁ©ÚúƒÒü½ÒéêÒéïÒÇüÕ»¥µÂêµ╗àÒü«Òé½ÒéªÒâ│ÒâêÒâÇÒéªÒâ│ÒüºÒüÖÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒâèÒâ½Òü»Òâ×ÒâèÒü½Õ»¥ÒüùÒüªÒÇüÒüäÒü¥Òü¥ÒüºÒü»Õ«îÕà¿Òü½ÕêåÚøóÒüùÒüƒõ©ûþòîÒü«Õ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüºÒüùÒüƒÒÇéÒüØÒü«ÒüƒÒéüõ║ÆÒüäÒü«Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü»Õ╣│ÕÆîÒüáÒüúÒüƒÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüêÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇüÕóâþòîþÀÜÒéƵ£¼µØÑÕ«êÞ¡ÀÒüÖÒéïÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüºÒüéÒéïµ░©ÚüáþÑ×ÕëúÒâ╗Ú×ÿ『Þ¬┐Õ¥ï』ÒüîµÂêÕñ▒ÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║ïõ╗ÂÒüîÚüÄÕÄ╗Òü½ÞÁÀÒüìÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒüôÒéîÒü»Òü¥ÒüáÞ¬×ÒéëÒéîÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇéÒüØÒüùÒüªÒÇüÒüØÒü«『ÕóâþòîþÀÜÒü«Õ«êÞ¡ÀÞÇà』ÒüºÒüéÒéï『Ú×ÿ』Òü«µîüÒüíõ©╗Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÒÇüµéáõ╣àÒü«ÒâªÒâ╝ÒâòÒé®Òâ¬ÒéóÒüîÞ¬òþöƒÒüùÒü¥ÒüùÒüƒÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒüùÒÇüÕ¢╝ÕÑ│Òü»ÒüäÒü¥ÒüáÞªÜÚåÆÒüùÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒü«ÒüƒÒéüÒÇüþÅ¥Õ£¿ÒÇüÒâ×ÒâèÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü¿ÒâèÒâ½Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü»µÑÁÒéüÒüªõ©ìÕ«ëÕ«ÜÒüïÒüñÕì▒ÚÖ║Òü¬þèµ│üÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒéïÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüêÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒü«ÒüƒÒéüõ©íÕ«çÕ«ÖÒü«Òé¿Òé┐Òâ╝ÒâèÒâ½ÒüîÞë▓ÒÇàÒü¬ÕïòÒüìÒéÆÒüùÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖÒÇéÒüØÒü«Õà¿õ¢ôÒü«þø«þÜäÒü¿ÒÇüÒü¬Òü£ÕïòÒüïÒü¬ÒüæÒéîÒü░Òü¬ÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒüïÒü»ÒÇüÒü¥ÒüáÞ¬×ÒéèÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒÇé

Although perhaps they can be considered as some form of non-existence from the point of view of mana. But I see them more as a metaphysical antimatter.

@DarkLK So basically they are more of anti-matter sort of thing than being non-existent?

Idk they do seem to weild the power of the void/nothingness and apparently embody it.

I just mean that they are not abstracts is non-existence or something like that. They have their worlds, their lives, their energy and their conceptual logs. Although in relation to normal beings and worlds they exhibit some aspects of void, nothingness, etc.

Hmm so should we give the some form of Nonexistent Physiology or just leave it at them having Void Manipulation for exhibiting the ability to manipulate the void/nothingness?

Btw i have been thinking, eternals are naturally 6-D going by untranslated material, but within the time tree they are nerfed. When narukana got unsealed, they first defeated et ca repha and unsealed her using log sector if i remember correctly.

I don't remember narukana being unsealed before she faced yaga, she only became whole by absorbing the eternity swords that were originally part of her, and if she was she would have had to leave the time tree to not blow it up, so i think based on currently translated stuff null yaga should just be downgraded from Low 1-C to High 2-A.

Heaven's cloud nozumu with sealed narukana would be a higher degree of High 2-A as well, but nozumu with unsealed narukana would be Low 1-C.

Yaga will be upgraded in the future anyway but i think atm she should be downgraded based on current translated info.

Well anti-existence physiology isn't a type listed there, so i am guessing physical non-existence works here?

Cool, will downgrade yaga to High 2-A for now, and she will get a reasoning like being stronger than before.

Back