• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Nuclear Throne is a small verse, but tiering the verse has clearly not been easy. Greyfang and I looked into a few different things, though, and here's what we found:

First of all, we'll be using Assalt's blog to quantify the destruction of two feats, being Lil' Hunter (Nuclear Throne)'s Stomp attack, and Big Bandit (Nuclear Throne)'s Charge attack.

Lil' Hunter's Stomp
Within the first two seconds of the video, Lil' Hunter destroys 6 tiles via landing right next to a wall- half on it, half off. This shows that, maximum, he can destroy 12 tiles with his stomp. All mutants, including the low-durability Melting, can survive this initial stomp as it does a total of... one damage.

As calculated by Greyfang using Assalt's numbers, we get 49183200000 joules, or 1.1755 tons of TnT, Building Level+ for all mutants who can survive it.

Big Bandit's Charge
Alright, this one was a bit harder.

There seems to be no data on just how far the Bandit can charge, so I had to do some manual testing. Considering that this charge can one-shot any mutant without Rhino Skin, this was quite the task.

Imgur
This is one example of how far The Bandit can charge.

The result I came up with, using individual rock tiles as measurement, came that Big Bandit can charge a total of 7 tiles while going in a straight line. He also destroys the tile in front of him, and the two tiles to the side of him, due to his above average size. This leads to 21 tiles destroyed, or 8,610,000,000 joules, which is at the very cusp of Large Building Level.

Now, a quick note is that mutants can only survive this charge as long as they have a mutation called Rhino Skin, which buffs durability.

Results
Big Bandit, and all bosses, will be at minimum Large Building Level.

Lil' Hunter will only have Building Level+ Striking Class, though, due to an underwhelming Stomp.

All Mutants will have Building Level+ Durability, and Building Level+ AP at minimum on all weapons (It is possible for some enemies to reflect many weapons, and most lower level weapons will do sizable, but not lethal, damage. Reasonably, this means their weapons should all scale to their own durability, at minimum.) They will all also have Large Building Level Durability with Rhino Skin. The only exception is Melting, who can still be killed by Big Bandit's charge, and thus, does not have High 8-C durability at all.

Smaller Additions
Chicken (Nuclear Throne) gains Immortality Type 2, from being able to survive for a reasonable amount of time without a head.

Attack Reflection from Sharp Teeth is turned into Damage Transferal for all mutants, since it's not reflecting damage, it's merely sharing the damage to everyone around them.

Leave your input down below.

I disagree, we need less enemies on the brackets If DMUA agreeded, then i guess that it is fine

It seems to have worked!

That's 5 people (including Greyfang- we worked on this together.)

Enough for the changes to be added?

You have the approval of two staff members. The change is free of controversy and does not affect a major verse.

Feel free to make the changes. Anyone gets annoyed, point them in my direction, I'll take the blame

Thank you very much. I'll be applying the changes.

You forgot to replace the tier 9 category at the bottom of the pages with tier 8.

Antvasima said:
You forgot to replace the tier 9 category at the bottom of the pages to tier 8.
You are correct. I will do that after a job interview I have later today, thanks.

Back