• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm not sure how Conceptual Understanding would help Kars here with IZ. I mean sure Kars might be able to replicate Timeline-Soul Fusing but that's assuming Kars doesn't just immediately die from the Danmaku spam IZ inevitably does on every mortal in the universe.

Whitesnake Ultimate is largely useless here since there's no physical body for Kars to use the discs on.

Kar's ZA WARUDO would theoretically work but it'd need to be used fast. Then again, last I checked, Za Warudo has a range limit so if it isn't Timeline-Spanning Time Stop, Kar's out of luck.

Killer Queen is again, useless.

Time Acceleration would basically be a death sentence for Kars. If Zamasu speeds up but not living organisms, that just increases Zamasu's Danmaku capabilities and kars will be dead even faster. And since Reset is done via acceleration, I'm going to have to give it to Zamasu.

Kars cannot simutaneously use Za Warudo and Time acceleration at once since... they're literally antitheses. If Kars uses Za Warudo, he can't do anything. If he uses Time Acceleration to initiate a reset, Zamasu would have many many MANY chances to blast Kars to high hell and back. Mind you, IZ's Danmaku blasts were visibly harming Goku and gang. Even when weakened, Goku would still be 3-A.

So Kars can win. Just not very likely.

btw Zamasus reach is low 2C. While kars is said to be able to pull any versions of him from every universe, which means on a 2A scale. How can Zamasu reach all the kars versions though? infinite zamasu isnt stated to be growing further than a 2C.

What if Kars use BttD on himself?

Also speed is equalized so I'm pretty sure the Danmaku won't be a big deal

Akreious said:
I'm not sure how Conceptual Understanding would help Kars here with IZ. I mean sure Kars might be able to replicate Timeline-Soul Fusing but that's assuming Kars doesn't just immediately die from the Danmaku spam IZ inevitably does on every mortal in the universe.
Whitesnake Ultimate is largely useless here since there's no physical body for Kars to use the discs on.

Kar's ZA WARUDO would theoretically work but it'd need to be used fast. Then again, last I checked, Za Warudo has a range limit so if it isn't Timeline-Spanning Time Stop, Kar's out of luck.

Killer Queen is again, useless.

Time Acceleration would basically be a death sentence for Kars. If Zamasu speeds up but not living organisms, that just increases Zamasu's Danmaku capabilities and kars will be dead even faster. And since Reset is done via acceleration, I'm going to have to give it to Zamasu.

Kars cannot simutaneously use Za Warudo and Time acceleration at once since... they're literally antitheses. If Kars uses Za Warudo, he can't do anything. If he uses Time Acceleration to initiate a reset, Zamasu would have many many MANY chances to blast Kars to high hell and back. Mind you, IZ's Danmaku blasts were visibly harming Goku and gang. Even when weakened, Goku would still be 3-A.

So Kars can win. Just not very likely.
Uhm he can use Ultimate Killer Queen's Bites The Dust that can reset 39 multiverses and use Ultimate D4C to summon infinite versions of himself with the exact same abilities and he can summon as much as he wants and also create a fake universe out of thin air and unlike The World Over Heaven, he doesn't need to use his fists to warp reality and reality warp is limitless proven by The World Over Heaven erasing the entire multiverse of Funny Valentine from the entire infinite multiverse and also negating Tusk 4, which is an infinite spin energy and defeated GER that can reset or negate everything to 0 and Novel Kars also has The World Ultimate that and can stop time infinitely and time travel to how far he wants...

Novel Kars can also steal Gold Experience Requiem (GER) and make it a much overpowered version of GER that can not only reset it to 0 but it can also do something beyond resetting things to zero, so Infinite Zamasu has no chance.

I think Diavolo posessed Giorno in the novel instead of Mista's body or something like that and just kind of stayed there, even past MiH's resets, meaning Diavolo got turned into DIO alongside Giorno.

Kars can't interact with Zamasu, but as long as he has D4CU, Zamasu will not be able to kill him.

Inconclusive.

The Smashor said:
I think Diavolo posessed Giorno in the novel instead of Mista's body or something like that and just kind of stayed there, even past MiH's resets, meaning Diavolo got turned into DIO alongside Giorno.
From what I've heard it was another universe where diavolo was giorno's alternate personality instead of doppio's

I don't see how Kars can really harm Zamasu, but at the same time D4C stuff prolly can't be touched either. So Incon I guess.

Just saying that if anyone has any doubts about D4CU, Kars can still just:

Rewindtime

I vsaidEmperorDoom25 said:
Kars doesnt have GER....He never stealed GER to his arsenal to begin with
I said CAN steal GER, I never stated he did.

But he's already OP since he's beyond omniscient.

Uhm...

Would MiH help here? Also, I'm not sure about D4CU making anything as long as Zamasu is omnipresent.

Just giving suggestions.

Keep in mind that Zamasu is gradually expanding to other timelines.

Kars may be able to do something to him with MiHUR, but he would need to act quickly.

DMB 1 said:
Keep in mind that Zamasu is gradually expanding to other timelines.
Kars may be able to do something to him with MiHUR, but he would need to act quickly.
I'm not sure if you read his bio before but he has infinite speed and he can manipulate reality freely.

Once Zamasu has started to spread, he's already erased him from reality.

Plus he can reset the entire universe from the start with his Bites the Dust.

So you're wrong in many ways.

1) Kars has to actually reach infinite speed with MiH.

2) Speed is equalized.

3) BtD doesn't reset the universe. It just reverses time for an hour and uses Fate Manipulation on its targets to make them explode.

DMB 1 said:
1) Kars has to actually reach infinite speed with MiH.
2) Speed is equalized.

3) BtD doesn't reset the universe. It just reverses time for an hour and uses Fate Manipulation on its targets to make them explode.
Are you seriously stupid? Actually read the novel.

Because it's stated that whatever Stands Novel Kars steals becomes a much overpowered stand.

More powerful than GER and Heaven Ascension combined.

Actually Novel Karsdoesn't need to use Made in Heaven to reach infinite speed.

And also I said that he can warp reality just by standing there and change the universal laws and create his own universe from literally thin air and he also use The World Ultimate to Time travel wherever he wants and as long as he wants with Infinite time stop and also with D4C Ultimate he is invincible since he has Lovetrain and also he can bring an infinite number of himself with the exact same abilities to help him.

So try again you ignorant, oblivious idiot.

Chasekilleen said:
Are you seriously stupid? Actually read the novel.

Because it's stated that whatever Stands Novel Kars steals becomes a much overpowered stand.

More powerful than GER and Heaven Ascension combined.

Actually Novel Karsdoesn't need to use Made in Heaven to reach infinite speed.

And also I said that he can warp reality just by standing there and change the universal laws and create his own universe from literally thin air and he also use The World Ultimate to Time travel wherever he wants and as long as he wants with Infinite time stop and also with D4C Ultimate he is invincible since he has Lovetrain and also he can bring an infinite number of himself with the exact same abilities to help him.

So try again you ignorant, oblivious idiot.
1) Show some proof of Kars being superior to GER and Heaven Dio pls

2) Kars can reach infinite speed without Made In Heaven? Since when?

3) Kars can warp reality and change the laws of the universe? Prove it. You read the novel, right? Then post some scans, it shouldnt be that difficult

You are making some heavy assumptions right there. If you cant prove it, Im just gonna assume its the good and old wank

Guys calm down please.

@Chase

We've had a discussion on this topic before, GER in the novel doesn't have infinite speed, or passive willpower manip. We can't scale characters from the original canon to their non-canon counterparts unless it was explicitly stated that they are in fact the same person.

Back