• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars tries to U N D E R S T A N D your verse.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Gf7tvtvfvtfyvfvfvfvfvfv said:
Earthbound: maybe Post Magicant Ness could do something? i don't know how he'll get around D4C Ultimate though
I don't even think Kars can bypass Earthbound's Passive hax. I don't see any form of resistance. Soooooooooooooooo Mind and Fate hax gg. And probably Conceptual Hax will screw him over too.
my apologies i made a mistake there i missed Ness's Fate manip please forgive me

Fate: Beasts and Grands crush him

Tsukihime: Altrouge and Arcueid goes even more ultimate than himself

Touhou: Fantasy Seal'd or Boundaried

.NOTES: Types wasted Kars

What does it take to beat Kars for sure?, so I know if any verse I know can beat him or not.

One Piece: U N D E R S T O O D

MSPA: Kars might be able to beat some considerably strong characters with D4CU but he wouldn't really go too far

JoJo: Canon JoJoverse is stomped, though if we include non-canon material like EOH it's possible that Heaven Ascension Dio could beat him

EarthBound: Kars beats the great majority of the verse, but Ness and Giygas would overkill

The Dark Tower: Kars could easily stomp the fodder characters, but anything above this would already be enough to stomp Kars

Magi: Kars stomps most of the verse but definetly couldn't deal with the gods

They would have to incap Ness through very specific means or have a way to bypass Truth of the universe/fate hax (as TOTU reverts any defeat they encounter). Otherwise the boy and his crew will just keep on trucking to claim victory.

And I'm pretty sure Dark Dragon can conceptually erase Kars, right?

TheQuirkyBoy said:
They would have to incap Ness through very specific means or have a way to bypass Truth of the universe/fate hax (as TOTU reverts any defeat they encounter). Otherwise the boy and his crew will just keep on trucking to claim victory.
And I'm pretty sure Dark Dragon can conceptually erase Kars, right?
Yes, Dark Dragon is pretty much MIHU but way stronger

Undertale: Stomps anything below the God tiers no difficulty. Annoying Dog stomps I'm pretty sure.

Re:Zero: Kars stomps.

One Punch Man: Not even a battle.

Attack On Titan: Lol just no.

Hunter X Hunter: AAAAAAAAAAA

SCP Foundation Mythos: Even if the entirety of the JoJo verse was with Kars here it wouldn't even be a fight when you get into the higher tier SCP verse character's, but he can handle the low tiers.

My Hero Academia: (tOmUrA DeCaYs) Kars god stomps.

Naruto/Shippuden: Kars stomps as per the usual.

Steins; Gate: No.

Dragon Ball series: Eh, he probably loses when he reaches the high tiers and top tiers of DBS, otherwise he stomps.

Back