• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Novel Kars tries to U N D E R S T A N D your verse.

Well here we go, I wanna discuss this. Speed is equalised, Kars has all his stands. SBA otherwise. How does he do?

Castlevania: Dracula says no

Drake of the 99 Dragons: Kars gets his soul split into multiple pieces due to High 3-A Soul Hax

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Did he understand Beyond in the novel?

Godzilla: eventually he gets passively hazed

He probably beats Dracula though, because of Dracula's tendency to just shoot fireballs instead of using hax. He just needs to dodge and D4CU paradox him, he might take it high diff. Although he doesn't clear.

I did make that match, now that I think on it wouldn't Kars just get transmutated by Drac's castle?

He already does that to his own body, so I doubt it'll do anything to him. At least not something he can't just undo himself.

Masadaverse: Dies.

Steampunk/What a Beautiful: Golden King glares him even without Ulthrathotep. Critters/Kikai might even be able to fight him and IDK if this Kars do anything to them in turn due to their Abstract Nature.

Nanoha: He both understands their use of magic and clears.

FOTNS: Depends whether Kenshiro pulls off Musou Tensei first or not.

DMC: Top Tiers say nope.

GoW: Same thing as DMC possibly

Honkai: Clears AFAIK

Fortissimo: Odin yeets him with a casual Gungnir or the hero gang uses their BS hax to kill him.

Tensei Slime: Rimuru absorbs. Yuuki or any of the others might do him in but mainly Rimuru.

Toriko: They stomp him but I can't imagine them being able to truly kill him cuz of D4C

MHA: LITERALLY becomes the AFO and clears

Okay time to add my verses

Castlevania: He can defo beat the Belmonts, Aeon is questionable. As for Dracula though I wonder if D4C can beat Mid Godly regen.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there, doesn't even make it to the third generation of Kindred I don't think.

Elder Scrolls: Vivec thrusts his spear, someone play Freekin you by Jodeci please.

Guilty Gear: The verse has gotten massive buffs, I think the top tiers can do something though would like to try a match with them.

Killer Instinct: Clears I guess.

Soul Calibur: Clears maybe, not sure about that regen though for Algol.

Warhammer: *Culexus leans in and grins.*

It's dodgy on whether their resistance to time stop carries over, but if we take it that they can then yeah he does.

Darkest Dungeon: Can beat the heroes easily enough, probably Ancestor too. Not sure how he handles the Farmstead though

Blazblue: Terumi goes "HAHAHAHAHAHAH!"

Marvel: Probably gets to the point where Galactus has to step in and do something.

Infamous: Solos

Star Wars: He can defo beat Nihilus, not sure about top tiers though.

Shin Megami Tensei: Prolly loses once everyone becomes tier 2.

Persona: Top tiers might be able to pull it off, but D4C stuff will be difficult.

Mortal Kombat: I think he can possibly solo, but Unrestricted Shao Khan might be an issue.

MCU: Probably that tier 2 the people forget about.

Bobobobo: I'm not going near this, this is stupid.

GetBackers: Absolutely no.

Medaka Box: Imma say no(?). He had a thread that went to hell against Iihiko, but considering there is Ajimu and Hanten to deal with, imma say no for now.

Warframe: He understands probably? (Just kidding cus there is a quote saying "i hear tearing across five dimensions" in warframe ahahahahah)

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: I have no idea, what happens currently. Probably not later on when the verse gets the 10D stuff.

Armed With Wings: Kars gets crushed by half of the verse.

High School DxD: Best to leave this one out. Kars could clear, but it's arguable cus there are a lot of shady figures right now in the show with unknown levels of powers (Ajuka, top tier longinus users, other super devils, ExE ppl etc).

DC Comics: He stomps/incons half the characters and gets stomped by the other half.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: He's what, the 3'rd strongest character in the entire series? Behind only the Beyond and Joji?

Hunter x Hunter: Kars breaths and accidentally soloes the verse.

Bloodborne: Depends on how the Great Ones affect him. If he can bypass the madness manipulation he could do fairly well until he reaches Moon Presence and Honoring Wishes Hunter.

Warhammer 40K: Culexus stomps by existing.

One Piece: Kars haxstomps the verse to death.

Harry Potter: Lol

Call of Duty Zombies: Kars understands 2-C hax and soloes

The Witcher: Kars soloes. Even Gaunter O'Dimm couldn't handle him.

Dark Souls: Can he bypass or handle lol rez?

Bloodborne: The passive madness hax might be surpassed, but again lol rez is the key.

Danny Phantom: Maybe Clockwork can do something idk

Warhammer: Now we know the thing with Culexus, but I wonder how he'd fair against the other factions if he was randomly dropped into the verse.

Good question. Even if he BFRed them to another universe, I mean you could say they could just come back to the bonfire.

Gf7tvtvfvtfyvfvfvfvfvfv said:
Earthbound: maybe Post Magicant Ness could do something? i don't know how he'll get around D4C Ultimate though
I don't even think Kars can bypass Earthbound's Passive hax. I don't see any form of resistance. Soooooooooooooooo Mind and Fate hax gg. And probably Conceptual Hax will screw him over too.

marvel: step on all levels other than 2 lvl and above except galacta, the protected and I think the beyonder muta-inhuman.

dc: the low multiverse stomps.

mcu: maybe dormamuun

dbz: stops at the god tier of xenoverse.

One piece: alone.

OPM: Saitama dies.

dmc: technically treads the ultra god tier (nero, urizen, dante and vergil) but god tier as argosax and void mundus with only existier destroys it.

the amazing world of gumball: I think the world has chances.

minecraft: step on the verse but steve turns Azathoth and wakes up.

jojo: beyond.

regular show: stomp

ben 10: alien x one shop or novel kars wins

arrowverse: speed force or god stops it.

Sonic Universe: Solaris stomps or Archi Sonic's characters stop him.

gravity falls: bill did not win?

image: god tier 2-B or the darkness stomp

cod: nicolay says kar doesn't exist

Kar steps on the verse.

scp foundation: scp 682 shows you who is the best adaptation being at death :v

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Gf7tvtvfvtfyvfvfvfvfvfv said:
Earthbound: maybe Post Magicant Ness could do something? i don't know how he'll get around D4C Ultimate though
I don't even think Kars can bypass Earthbound's Passive hax. I don't see any form of resistance. Soooooooooooooooo Mind and Fate hax gg. And probably Conceptual Hax will screw him over too.
Who has conceptual hax in Earthbound?

Back