• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Notice Us VSBW! Jin Mo-Ri vs Toriko

Since my last Jin match got shut down, let's give it one more try

You already know what's going on

The Monkey King vs The Glutto

Heavyly Realm Arc Jin Mo-Ri vs Toriko Evolved (Red Consumed)

Na Bong Chim Acupuncture Limit Remover is RESTRICTED

Both start 20 meters apart

SPEED EQAULIZED

Victory via DEATH, KO or INCAPACITATION

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Well if he can't bypass Toriko gourmet luck then he will be in trouble since toriko can one shot with Infinite Kugi Punch(yes it's technically not one shot..) and toriko will not hesitate to start with Infinite Kugi Punch if he has the chance.

Also I might will create content revision for several Toriko chars sometimes in the future since some of toriko page is basically outdated, like for example toriko since he should have summoning as he can fully summon the incomplete blue demon(who is much stronger than red demon) and can briefly summon incomplete white demon who one shot acacia with his finger.

It's a close fight. Although I think Jin has a slight advantage given his wider range of abilities.

I'd also say Jin is a better fighter in general given his insane Martial Arts skills.

But it's a close fight with the rules that are set in place.

Jin has Ruyi Jingu,very strong weapon that has a very big range,clones that are as strong as the original(not sure about that),speed mode(useless),power mode(good but he doesnt that).

Jin is very skilled i close combat and most people can say that he is better than Toriko,but no,he is not.Toriko learned monkey style that allows him to parry stronger attacks and fight even stronger opponents than himself,his probability manipulation is very strong,even stronger than Midoras,so,there is almost no chance that Jin can even touch him.He has various knife attacks(including omnidirectional ones),infinity kugi punch,also defensive technique.Toriko stronger than Jin,he is superior to at least high 4c who is suprior to another at least high 4c,and that is not including white demon.

I am going with Toriko here.

I'm going with jin here because of high martial art skills, then there is his adoptive muscle memory, so any martial art technique he experiences or sees he will be able to use these techniques. Let us not forget that he can create original techniques to counter the new martial art moves he learns during battle.

Then there is his Ryu Jingu, the gourd, and his clones. For the people who are confused or unsure; it's the further the clone is away from the original the weaker it is. So every clone near Jin Mo Ri is another Jin Mo Ri at full strength. I honestly don't know if this would be relevant but at this point in time, he also has the seventh master of the heavenly realm but idk if he would be any help in the fight since the extent of its powers was never fully shown. C

Either way, I'm going with Jin Mo Ri

Back