• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not quite sold on the possibly Large Star level. Would like even more clarification.

Aren't the "stars" that Radahn holds up are the fallingstar beasts and beings like Astel? As they were repeatedly called stars. Astel being described as a ill omen also supports that these "stars" are still like the stars being described that are connected with fate and omens.

The fact there's contention about the stars being real or not is why the Tier 4 ratings for all Elden Ring profiles are only considered as possibly ratings. Since there's to much iffy space regarding them.

The fact there's contention about the stars being real or not is why the Tier 4 ratings for all Elden Ring profiles are only considered as possibly ratings. Since there's to much iffy space regarding them.
I believe that the possibly rating shouldn't even be there but I do kinda understand why. Because the way I see it there is no possibility because the stars Radahn hold up are just him holding back many beasts like Astel or the Fallingstar beasts from invading the lands between. I see some people are trying to get Elden Beast to 4-A which I'm real iffy about but for that one I have nothing I can put against that.

Back