• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Nora Volume 4 Concept Art
LaxusRender
Nora is Charged and this is Post Time-Skip Laxus.
Speed is Equalized.

Battle takes place in a invincible GMG Arena.

Nora: 7

Laxus: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I do want to point out Nora uses Lightning to charge her normal attacks. Also Laxus can just punch her as well instead of using Lightning.

So both have the option to go physical

Nora's Charged lasted long enough to fight Hazel off screen for a unknown amount of time.

Vote Counted though.

Nora would be charged for the whole time anyway since Laxus literally uses electricity which she can absorb on the go.

Plus if he starts fighting her physically without it, she can charge herself anyway. She'll eventually overpower. Plus Aura and grenades give her better defense and range if he tries going that way.

Charge herself if he doesn't use lighting? when Nora is charged she imbues her attacks with lightning, which laxus uses to get stronger, and if laxus attacked her, that would augment her as well. Also, he seems better suited in CQC as she used a hammer, he has 4 weapons , and if he somehow is overwhelmed he can just fly. Those grenade launchers are way too slow to hit him if he does that. In rwby exhaustion weakens your aura, so he could just wait till she gets exhausted she fights like a brute anyway. Change my vote to laxus

No, Nora doesn't actually release electricity she uses it to charge up her muscles and convert it into strength. She doesnt give it off, or is able to reflect it. Maybe give an electric aura of sorts, but nothing significant. She boosts her strength

The grenades aren't slow at all, nothing suggests that, but Laxus in turn can't hurt her with her aura still up. She isn't going to get exhausted without worthy action, that Laxus can't provide without his main weapon that she absorbs.

But she doesn't fight like a brute. She wields a strong hammer, but she still knows how to fight fairly complexely. Just look at the food fight, she can spin her hammer around and compete with Weiss' technicality. She just has strong physical prominence dominate. And flying isn't new to her, since she was able to land shots on that large nevermore.

It's slow in comparison to bullets, which everyone in rwby and their mothers can casually block. Alright then, it goes to physical, laxus won't keep using lightning if he sees she gets stronger from it. Goes back to CQC, and flying is still an advantage, lightning body is pretty fast, so long range attacks won't really help with speed equal. One weapon is still a disadvantage against four. She will waist her energy because he will keep using lightning body to dodge her attacks.

It is a proven fact that if you main a two handed weapon, It is extremely difficult to counter someone using their whole body. For example you could grab the handle, and punch the person in the face, it's extremely hard to block every single jab and kick, I would say impossible unless speed is vastly superior.

Okay I just looked up their AP. (Should have done that before)

Nora is 42 Megatons via scaling to Hazel

Laxus is 19 Megatons.via scaling to Jura

Is this fair or not?

Doesn't look fair, if she gets a boost from laxus as well it goes higher than that. I didn't know she was 42 Megatons I just saw 7-B. looks unfair cause laxus would most likely use lightning at first. It looks like a stomp now

yeah, a times two doesent really call for a stomp unless she has direct resictence that decreases the dammage even further

Eh but he would use lightning first chance making her even stronger. So I change my vote. If I'm correct mard geer is around that and he and celestial spirit king are stronger than everyone gmg. She wins cause Already higher AP, plus a strength boost.

Pretty sure they're the same tier for this battle to happen.

Laxus literally can't hurt her outside of punches, cause she'll just absorb all his electricity

Fairy Law isn't going to be much help considering that he needs charge time to use it, and Nora can just rush in and attack him before he gets done with the spell.

Nora should take this for the reasons stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back