• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nonexistent Physiology for The Star Maker

Now, this time I swear I'm not wanking the character. The Maker in it's level of omnipresence we could say that it's all things forever and ever. Literally. But besides its description of omnipresence in any part of the book describes it. We know that the narrator in a dream to "see" the whole cosmo making of The Maker but it never says "he stared me in the eyes with that absurd face of him" (I don't use "it" because in the book is refered as male -why?-) and even in the mature creating state its form is never refered to. Then, in the non physical cosmoses, we can say that it was never described as something that could be a "being" and even in the physical ones couldn't describe it. I think the Nonexistent Physiology is something accurate to be added since The Maker itself creates cosmoses that are adimensional in some cases, with physical shape and more than two time dimensions sometimes, but the thing is that The Maker's form it was never clarified.

When we say that it's EVERYTHING... is it viable to have NEP (NonExistent Physiology) if omnipresence is something inherent to the thing? Because I want to understand how we can classify NPE for those high tiers.

Then I have to check that part of the novel again since I know the sequence but I want to give you more solid evidence. If I have to wait should I ask to close the thread?

I think it would be the choice; an admin or discussion mod could always reopen the thread.

Sorry for being late, Nedge. While I've buyed the novel and I don't have just the PDF, I started to read it again looking for something that could tell me the Nonexistent Physiology of The Maker. The problem is that is in spanish and I have to download the english PDF. Meanwhile, like I said in the OP, there are non physical cosmoses and The Maker's influence is the only thing that is narrated, even I went looking in previous chapters for evidence of a body. There was none. Now, the Type of NEP would be 1 since there is no presence of a body but the metaphysical being exist and will keep existing. But again is it viable? 1-A and Type 1 NEP, I mean

Back