• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non canon Key for Yato Pretty Plz

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Do you think we could have an anime Key for Yato?... I believe he has a 7-C anime feat..this would allow me to make more matches with him >_> I know I'm sounding selfish right now but pretty plz can we have anime key for Yato

Yato

In all honesty, Yato has a possibly Low 2-C feat in the manga: Splitting heaven in one slash, and heaven has been confirmed to be an entire world the size of our space-time continiuum.

Shadowbokunohero said:
Do you think we could have an anime Key for Yato?... I believe he has a 7-C anime feat
I'm sure that cloudsplit would get higher results then that.

Okay...I hope someone can calc it.

I think it would be City, if not Mountain Level. And by manga logic and history, i think that alone (Not the cloud splitting, but the heavens being split) would be Low 2-C since Heaven is an entire universe even in the Noragami series.

I mean.

As he said "oh the heavens are being split" the clouds proceeded to part so... was it literally heaven?

DMUA said:
I mean.

As he said "oh the heavens are being split" the clouds proceeded to part so... was it literally heaven?
Yeah. It was Heaven, literally.

I'm an expert in this verse, having read it to the fullest, and i can guarntee you that this was 'Heaven'.

he/all gods has

Reliant Immortality: The character cannot die as long as a certain being, object, or even concept exists

Aside from that, ShrekAlmighty should calc it, and the results would be: (Shrek's Attack Potency calced), potentially Low 2-C.

So that means that Yato should be 8-A, potentially Low 2-C.

Reason? Bishamon with Shiki was capable of contending against all of the gods, and not only that, but Nana (Shiki's name which was given by Bishamonten) was stated to have splitted heaven and earth several times during the series. Not to mention that Yato and Yukine managed to split heaven, and Heaven in the Noragami verse was described to be a universe around the size of our space-time continuum.

But hey, i will go check on the battle again to see if it happened on a hill or a mountain to probably highten the results, even by a little bit.

Wait for me here, buddy.

May i see the "heaven = universe size" statment? PLUS even if heaven is actual place... heaven can still be used as short hand for sky

So any evidence it was actually heaven that was split?

The pic that i posted above is evidence on it.

Also, give me time to re-read the manga so i can check on the Heave thing. I could swear that i saw a statement that proved it.

if u realy have heaven = universe size" statment then its fine

but pls post the scene here otherwise no one will agree

Muhammedmco said:
In all honesty, Yato has a possibly Low 2-C feat in the manga: Splitting heaven in one slash, and heaven has been confirmed to be an entire world the size of our space-time continiuum.
36340468 10204729419751647 547430707572506624 n
Õñ®Þó½ = Cover of Sky, not Heaven (Õñ®þòî)

I'm bumping this thread because a few months passed, ant he still is at Small Building Level despite it beeing obviously between 8-A and 7-A and most likely 7-C.

I even made the identical thread a few minutes ago.

Ok so i have no clue about this series, but wouldn't Low 2-C be an extreme outlier for a Building level vharacter?

2-C is not reasonable. These are soldiers of heaven, not Heaven itself. I'm arguing 8-A to 7-A.

The calc needs to be rescaled before application

Back