• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Non-canon Dragonball pages?

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
It has been suggested that we should delete the non-canon Dragonball pages (from movies, games, and GT), due to them being confusing to viewers thanks to the uneven statistics (in the case of Demigra they are even confusing to me), and due to that we don't afford other prominent series lots of beefed up non-canon minor movie characters.

What do the rest of you think?

There's a note on the bottom of every one of those pages explaining why they are rated the way they are. If people can't read or understand that note, that's a personal problem.

This argument started because the poster of the original comment suggested that Beerus should be stronger than Majuub. There's been debate after debate over how Beerus, Whis and SSG stack up against GT, none of them being really conclusive. Majuub was able to hold his own for a while against Baby Vegeta, who was described by Goku as having the strongest ki he ever felt, but the Perfect Files state that Super Saiyan 4 is comparable in power to Super Vegito, whose power Beerus supposedly eclipses completely. Side One retaliates that the Perfect Files are of dubious canonocity, and Side Two then argues that the creators of GT allowed themselves to be interviewed for the book and put their comments in it, which, Side Two argues, makes one question why they would lend their comments and be personally interviewed if the Perfect Files were not intended to be taken as a reliable source of information. It then deadlocks there.

If Bleach fans or others start asking for profiles accounting for non-canon feats (composite profiles, per se), I don't see why we can't make one or let them make one. There isn't a limit on how many pages you can have on this wiki as far as I know.

Well, personally I prefer to keep things simple, coherent, and straightforward, but I suppose that you do have a point.

I still think that it may be a good idea to delete Demigra however, considering that the profile randomly mixes manga, anime, and GT continuity, which makes it impossible to ascertain his power levels.

I disagree with composite profiles. Better to separate Uub's canon and non-canon stats. There are no other composite DBZ profiles, hence there will be no more confusion.

You can delete Demigra, it's a total messs. Games are never relevant in DBZ and demigra has nothing to do with DBS as of now. Powerscaling him from anything will be invalid

I also disagree with composite profiles of course. That is why Demigra doesn't work for me.

Back