• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fnaf world canon prof

No. Why would the occurrence of some of the events of a non-cannon series make it a cannon?There are many series as examples of this; Dragon Ball Super Heroes, Fairy Tail Games or non-Cannon spin-off series
so disagree
Why is it so obvious that you haven't read the arguments given? Are there references from future games etc. books here?

Why not? Can you prove this to me? What you say is completely inadequate and absurd situations. If you say canon because of such things, I recommend that you first learn the meaning of the word canon.
You're literally the person here who doesn't know the meaning of the word canon. Reference situations against other games are taken into consideration. and we can see its contribution to the story from everywhere. Why don't you examine my arguments?

On the VS Battle Wiki Canon page, it says this:

"The generally agreed-upon definition is that the work by the original author and creator of the fictional setting is canonical, unless the author or the copyright holder declares otherwise. Notably, if a work is referred to by the author/publisher as "canon-adjacent" or otherwise given an endorsement of canonicity that contains some form of asterisk (mostly canon, etc) in the absence of more specific information it should be assumed that these works are not usable given our inability to determine what aspects of the work are not fully canon."

FNAF World is canon-adjacent, thus, we can't connect it to the games.

My friend, we are already presenting many arguments that it is canon. We can see everywhere that the play was made by the author. and the story of the universe, referencing future games and referencing the books. In addition, an ending that happens in the FNAF World game appears in the UCN game, and even the fact that there are FNAF World characters in the UCN game makes this game canon, why do you object to this?

Why what? Even if Fnaf world is cannon we will not fuse the profiles, the 2 are completly diferent in powerset, asthetic and theme etc and even beingh in the same cannon they don't even share the same cosmology or narrative level, the verses would stil, be separated and nothing on the 2 would change, kinda similar to Deltarune Undertale where they share the "player" but that's It

My friend, we are already presenting many arguments that it is canon. We can see everywhere that the play was made by the author.
There's no evidence that Animdude created the mainline FNAF games.

and the story of the universe, referencing future games and referencing the books.
Pizza Tower references Sonic, but they don't share a canon. In the books, Endo 02 kills Henry, in FNAF World, Baby kills Henry, and in FFPS, Henry kills himself. They can't all share one canon.
In addition, an ending that happens in the FNAF World game appears in the UCN game, and even the fact that there are FNAF World characters in the UCN game makes this game canon,
OMC is the exception, not an example. He (and maybe Dee Dee) can be fused between FNAF World and UCN, but that's it. It's just like the Anomaly in Undertale and Deltarune.

why do you object to this?
I object to this because it's wrong.

Even if Fnaf world is cannon we will not fuse the profiles, the 2 are completly diferent in powerset, asthetic and theme etc and even beingh in the same cannon they don't even share the same cosmology or narrative level, the verses would stil, be separated and nothing on the 2 would change, kinda similar to Deltarune Undertale where they share the "player" but that's It
Wholly agree. The only thing that matters about this thread is whether we fuse OMC between games or not, which I think we should due to his UCN minigame unlocking the ending in FNAF World.

Why what? Even if Fnaf world is cannon we will not fuse the profiles, the 2 are completly diferent in powerset, asthetic and theme etc and even beingh in the same cannon they don't even share the same cosmology or narrative level, the verses would stil, be separated and nothing on the 2 would change, kinda similar to Deltarune Undertale where they share the "player" but that's It

Pizza Tower references Sonic, but they don't share a canon. In the books, Endo 02 kills Henry, in FNAF World, Baby kills Henry, and in FFPS, Henry kills himself. They can't all share one canon.

OMC is the exception, not an example. He (and maybe Dee Dee) can be fused between FNAF World and UCN, but that's it. It's just like the Anomaly in Undertale and Deltarune.

Wholly agree. The only thing that matters about this thread is whether we fuse OMC between games or not, which I think we should due to his UCN minigame unlocking the ending in FNAF World.
I agree with everything you said.

What we have for the flipside and its place in the fnaf world cosmology:

Fredbear:
"Something horrible must have happened on the flipside, because it’s causing this world to fracture. Objects like the tree behind me have broken." -The flipside is capable of causing reality to fracture.
To which 8-bit Fredbear answers: "Yes, the world beneath the surface world." -'World' here seems to mean like a universe, or at least in a universal scale

Continuing with Fredbear: "You need to find another sub-tunnel under the game, and it’s probably hidden inside another glitched object! Ahead are the Dusting Fields, you will probably find the next glitched object there." -The flipside's entrances are called sub-tunnels, and seem to be located inside the glitched objects. Also, this are 'sub-tunnels under the game', the game here being their reality. So, layers of reality.

"I do need to warn you of something, though. When you enter a glitched object into a sub-tunnel, it’s possible to find yet another glitched object inside. That will take you into a subtunnel beneath the subtunnel! There may even be more glitched objects there! Just be sure to never go more than three glitches down! I’m not sure if you would find your way back up!"- You can go up to three layers in safely, and 4 without return.

What we have for the flipside and its place in the fnaf world cosmology:

Fredbear:
"Something horrible must have happened on the flipside, because it’s causing this world to fracture. Objects like the tree behind me have broken." -The flipside is capable of causing reality to fracture.
To which 8-bit Fredbear answers: "Yes, the world beneath the surface world." -'World' here seems to mean like a universe, or at least in a universal scale

Continuing with Fredbear: "You need to find another sub-tunnel under the game, and it’s probably hidden inside another glitched object! Ahead are the Dusting Fields, you will probably find the next glitched object there." -The flipside's entrances are called sub-tunnels, and seem to be located inside the glitched objects. Also, this are 'sub-tunnels under the game', the game here being their reality. So, layers of reality.

"I do need to warn you of something, though. When you enter a glitched object into a sub-tunnel, it’s possible to find yet another glitched object inside. That will take you into a subtunnel beneath the subtunnel! There may even be more glitched objects there! Just be sure to never go more than three glitches down! I’m not sure if you would find your way back up!"- You can go up to three layers in safely, and 4 without return.
So, two universes (the surface and the flipside), and five layers of reality. That's Low 2-C, I believe, with the characters being able to achieve varying degrees of Lower-Dimensionality via entering glitches. Sounds good to me.

So, two universes (the surface and the flipside), and five layers of reality. That's Low 2-C, I believe, with the characters being able to achieve varying degrees of Lower-Dimensionality via entering glitches. Sounds good to me.
The flipside are what the 4 deeper sub-tunnels are called as a whole. The flipside in its entirety is stated to likely be universe-sized.

The Pizza Tower reference is clearly different; as FNaF World is directly referencing the same event in the FNaF universe with the same character. Which implies that it's canon already."Canon is a term used to designate works that are generally accepted as the genuine work that apply to the fictional verse."https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/CanonAnd this CRT is not just referencing to OMC's realm is being fused with the verse, also the happiest day (which is a canon/narrative event) is happening in the verse and with Glitchbear/Charlotte's guide.Finally, Deskman ≠ Henry as his dialogues just simply proves that he is basically Scott Cawthon himself. "You deactivated my games?

I don't know why you are still defending this, I don't know why it is completely nonsense that it is Canon, if you are so different that you call "what is not canon" canon, there is nothing I can do.

I agree with nconon, not only the author writes, but the author must accept it as canon, this is similar to the same movies, everything written by the author is not accepted as canon, it is no different from non canon spin off.

umarım devam etmezsiniz

I don't know why you are still defending this, I don't know why it is completely nonsense that it is Canon, if you are so different that you call "what is not canon" canon, there is nothing I can do.

I agree with nconon, not only the author writes, but the author must accept it as canon, this is similar to the same movies, everything written by the author is not accepted as canon, it is no different from non canon spin off.

umarım devam etmezsiniz
Considering what Zeinx said, I disagree.

The Pizza Tower reference is clearly different; as FNaF World is directly referencing the same event in the FNaF universe with the same character. Which implies that it's canon already."Canon is a term used to designate works that are generally accepted as the genuine work that apply to the fictional verse."https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/CanonAnd this CRT is not just referencing to OMC's realm is being fused with the verse, also the happiest day (which is a canon/narrative event) is happening in the verse and with Glitchbear/Charlotte's guide.Finally, Deskman ≠ Henry as his dialogues just simply proves that he is basically Scott Cawthon himself. "You deactivated my games?
Let's say it is canon, then. What would change? The characters can't be fused apart from OMC and there's simply no evidence that Animdude (in universe) created the mainline FNAF games.

Let me repeat myself: FNAF World is canon adjacent. Yes, it's connected through OMC and the FNAF 3 minigames, but they're still two separate continuities, so this changes nothing.

There is nothing that says canon just because the author wrote it for you, my friend, where did you get this from?:D It supports that the author made the game, it supports that it references future games, it supports that it has the same end credits as the Five Nights at Freddys UCN game, and the books support these and I don't want to prove them to you. Why do you ignore my arguments though? Okay so first of all you're just blatantly saying that it's non-canon without claiming a reason other than it being quote on quote "stupid" thats not a valid argumentation, more so just your opinion on the matter.We never claimed Scott writing it made it directly canon, we brought up the ties it had to the main canon and there being no elements nor contradictions that'd prove it to be non-canon.

umarım devam etmezsiniz

Last edited:
Let's say it is canon, then. What would change? The characters can't be fused apart from OMC and there's simply no evidence that Animdude (in universe) created the mainline FNAF games.

Let me repeat myself: FNAF World is canon adjacent. Yes, it's connected through OMC and the FNAF 3 minigames, but they're still two separate continuities, so this changes nothing.
Okay so you do agree that the games themselves should be on the same profile as the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise making it canon. Why would none other be fused except OMC, OMC is a center character in fnaf world and both games having effect on eachother prove that both series are connected universes hence putting them in the same franchise or the canon, Novellas are also canon to the main franchise despite being spin-offs.

Okay so you do agree that the games themselves should be on the same profile as the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise making it canon.

I didn't agree that they should be on the same profile, I asked you what you would change if (big IF there) we accepted your ideas. For the billionth time, FNAF World is CANON-ADJACENT. This means that there is some connection (OMC and the FNAF 3 minigames), but the two are largely separate. Please actually read my arguments before responding.

Why would none other be fused except OMC, OMC is a center character in fnaf world
Because getting his minigame in UCN gets you a trophy in FNAF World. He isn't a central character by any means, he appears once.
and both games having effect on eachother prove that both series are connected universes
I didn't dispute that they were connected. I argued that they were BARELY connected, and only through OMC and the FNAF 3 and Clock minigames.

hence putting them in the same franchise or the canon,
They are absolutely in the same franchise, obviously. But not the same canon, their canons are just barely connected to each other.

Novellas are also canon to the main franchise despite being spin-offs.
The only books that are canon are the Survival Logbook and the Tales From The Pizzaplex. All of the others are entirely separate canons and continuities that have some similarities to the FNAF games, but no actual canon connections.

I didn't agree that they should be on the same profile, I asked you what you would change if (big IF there) we accepted your ideas. For the billionth time, FNAF World is CANON-ADJACENT. This means that there is some connection (OMC and the FNAF 3 minigames), but the two are largely separate. Please actually read my arguments before responding.

Because getting his minigame in UCN gets you a trophy in FNAF World. He isn't a central character by any means, he appears once.

I didn't dispute that they were connected. I argued that they were BARELY connected, and only through OMC and the FNAF 3 and Clock minigames.

They are absolutely in the same franchise, obviously. But not the same canon, their canons are just barely connected to each other.

The only books that are canon are the Survival Logbook and the Tales From The Pizzaplex. All of the others are entirely separate canons and continuities that have some similarities to the FNAF games, but no actual canon connections.
Okay? you aren't still countering anything, you can claim that they're seperate universes even if you argue fnaf world is largely different it still dosen't change the connections and the fact that its a part of the fnaf canon whom would well make it canon to FNaF adding it as a part of the main fnaf franchiseOkay us getting the trophy in fnaf world connects the games as a whole since it effects the very structure of the entierty of the game adding something entierly new to the whole thing due to the effect in said other game, OMC is central lmao he is technically mentioned everytime the 4th dimension or glitch is mentioned and has an entire ending dedicated to him, thats an outright central character.Those ''barely connected'' things you mention make up the whole plot of FNaF World, we're helping the player follow the breadcrums left behind, hence the clock minigames and everything that allows us to achive the happiest day the connections are literal plot points.I don't think you understand what canon means in defenition for FNaF, what you're refering to is called continuity, Scott blatantly stated that the novella trilogy was canon but was only in a different continuity hence the timeline having changes and such along with 1-2 additions to our previously known characters. also you forgot to add in the stitchline stringers, those are 100% game continuity at this point if you take in Tales as being continuity canon (which it is) so again FNAF WORLD is canon even if its a different continuity or alternate world.

Okay? you aren't still countering anything, you can claim that they're seperate universes even if you argue fnaf world is largely different it still dosen't change the connections and the fact that its a part of the fnaf canon whom would well make it canon to FNaF adding it as a part of the main fnaf franchiseOkay us getting the trophy in fnaf world connects the games as a whole since it effects the very structure of the entierty of the game adding something entierly new to the whole thing due to the effect in said other game, OMC is central lmao he is technically mentioned everytime the 4th dimension or glitch is mentioned and has an entire ending dedicated to him, thats an outright central character.Those ''barely connected'' things you mention make up the whole plot of FNaF World, we're helping the player follow the breadcrums left behind, hence the clock minigames and everything that allows us to achive the happiest day the connections are literal plot points.I don't think you understand what canon means in defenition for FNaF, what you're refering to is called continuity, Scott blatantly stated that the novella trilogy was canon but was only in a different continuity hence the timeline having changes and such along with 1-2 additions to our previously known characters. also you forgot to add in the stitchline stringers, those are 100% game continuity at this point if you take in Tales as being continuity canon (which it is) so again FNAF WORLD is canon even if its a different continuity or alternate world.
Cool. The profiles still can't be merged. And you still haven't provided any evidence as to why the profiles SHOULD be merged. Yes, they're connected via OMC and minigames, but that means nothing for the individual profiles. So nothing changes.

Cool. The profiles still can't be merged. And you still haven't provided any evidence as to why the profiles SHOULD be merged. Yes, they're connected via OMC and minigames, but that means nothing for the individual profiles. So nothing changes.
Let's just ask someone to close this thread sinse no matter the result nothing will change making this thread useless

my friend; we are talking about the game's canonicity, NOT the combining profiles. books, same endings and the scott's interview with dawko already proves that the game is canon and you're switching to another topics. what's your goal by writing these? did you even read the title of CRT? Im not claiming Freddy Fazbear should have the AP of adventure Freddy, im just claiming that they should be stated as a canon part of the franchise and their profiles should be atleast next to furys rage and such

Im not claiming Freddy Fazbear should have the AP of adventure Freddy, im just claiming that they should be stated as a canon part of the franchise and their profiles should be atleast next to furys rage and such
Oh, yeah, my bad. I thought we already did have the FNAF World profiles next to the mainline ones, but if we don't, then we should.

and its listed as non-canon, we should also fix that
Technically, yeah, though we should specify that FNAF World and the books are separate continuities. One thing I'd like to add is that The Joy Of Creation profiles are next to their mainline ones, and those definitely aren't canon at all.

yeah they should be taken away
Technically, yeah, though we should specify that FNAF World and the books are separate continuities. One thing I'd like to add is that The Joy Of Creation profiles are next to their mainline ones, and those definitely aren't canon at all.

I'm sorry to inform you that TFTP is not part of the main continuity.

Also what is normally agreed on for this franchise is that the books ARE canon, just part of a different continuity. Like, they all follow the same basic rules of how remnant and agony work, but their hystory itself is different. Same canon, different continuities.

Also what is normally agreed on for this franchise is that the books ARE canon, just part of a different continuity. Like, they all follow the same basic rules of how remnant and agony work, but their hystory itself is different. Same canon, different continuities.
I wonder if its directly stated anywhere that the books are alternate universes? It would make Fnaf Cosmology 2-C (even if its useless it would be funni)

Ah, okay. I guess I just have a bad habit of getting continuity and canon mixed up.

So, in summary:

•FNAF World goes next to mainline FNAF

•FNAF World is Low 2-C

I wonder if its directly stated anywhere that the books are alternate universes? It would make Fnaf Cosmology 2-C (even if its useless it would be funni)
He implies it, actually.

"Sometimes a timeline gets so full that the only way to tell a real story is have the story set in a different timeline, an alternate universe, a different location, or perhaps from a vantage point that isn't entirely what it appears to be."

Back