• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nolegs VS The Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend that is not on this wiki asked for this, so here i go. First post here, hope it's goo
PostCrisisBarry
The fastest human alive.

d.
4-B Nolegs is used, Barry Allen Post-Crisis Flash is used. Nolegs has access to all Lvl 5 equipment and the Warp Star from EBF5 (So Nine Lives and Star Blast are able to be used.)

Speed equalized, both go all out.

NoLegs re-skinned
Probably not a space alien.

Nolegs : 0

The Flash : 0

You can't give NoLegs his EBF5 stuff because he doesn't have a EBF5 key yet (and it's a different timeline from EBF4-BH2)

Also because EBF5 NoLegs is Low 2-C

EXTERMINATUS it is

@OP, try to make sure the characters are in the same range of AP. Sure they are both 4B but the gap between the low end and high end is almost 1 trillion times. You can use the Attack Potency page to help

Sadly, this is a stomp due to No Legs being.....Sonewhere in the lower end Kilofoe or baseline I don't remember

I was worried for a second speed was unequal

Of course it's an AP stomp but

NoLegs is 29 KiloFoe.

@Kirbs

If you have some doubts regarding AP and similar stuff, feel free to send a message to my wall, i'll do my best to answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back