• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Puffball VS NoLegs: Limbless Furries

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
These two strange limbless furries may have a hard life due to having no limbs, but so long as they got their teams by their side, they can have their best adventures.

Speed is equalized, both are 4-A (TPOT Puffball and BH2 NoLegs are used), and the battle takes place in a random forest. Both start 10 meters away from each other and have access to all of their equipment.

Who wins?

The pink puffy contestant who wants to gain limbs:

The blue feline adventurer whose kind lost their limbs: 7 (Deidalius, JustANormalLemon, James Plays 4 Games, Mariogoods, Artorimachi Meteoraft, Ikelaggan, Psychomaster35)

They both gain limbs and part happily:

Last edited:
NoLegs should be capable of durability negating Puffball with his magic or probably soul hax him since NoLegs can harm ghosts (Who are souls)

NoLegs' type 8 immortality would probably make it so that Puffball can't kill him.

I vote for NoLegs, Puffball doesn't seem to have a chance.

soul hax him since NoLegs can harm ghosts (Who are souls)
Not really how It works... he can harm ghosts, puffball isn't a ghost so no extra damage
NoLegs should be capable of durability negating Puffball with his magic
Reading NoLegs profile seens that isn't in character for him to even use that
NoLegs' type 8 immortality would probably make it so that Puffball can't kill him.
It's even combat applicable?

about Puff ball: She isn't much of a direct fighter, mostly using others to her advantage, the only exemples we saw of her fighting she used bell as a weapon or just started flying around at fast speed to try block off her

Sinse she has the bracelet here would be in character for her to BFR the NoLegs by putting on him, but not a really good solution sinse NoLegs just need to take the bracellet off, but Having much bigger LS it's totally in character for her to do the same thing she has done to Icecube andshove the cat inside the earth as well. But with flyght and portal creation It probable will not be a option. so Puffball will have one less win condition, Biting the cat and shaking It with her stellar LS untill the thing is dead

Puffball was able to dodge danmaku before so shouldn't have problem dodging the cat atacks to grab It with her teeth, and seeing that she still has size change in TPOT she should be able to use It to get a easier time grabbing

I will wait for more info about the NoLegs before voting

And about Puffball's other habilities

Not in character and just happened for some seconds in a scene, never used again and wasn't even focused on.
I mean... probable would not work in a direct combat
Takes hours to create a thing from that helmet

So since both of these characters are rather obscure, I can give my insight on both. For scaling chains:

Puffball = Lightning = Bell > Woody >>> (One-shot) Foldy = Blocky >>> (One-shot) Golf Ball >>> (Unaffected from) Announcer Crusher >>> (One-shot) Firey >>> (One-shot) Bugs = Giant Pink Evil Leafy = Evil Leafy = 16.88 ExaFOE

BH2 NoLegs > Endgame EBF4 Party (Can somewhat survive a fully-powered Godcat Avatar’s attacks) >>> Midgame EBF4 Party (A weakened Godcat Avatar can one-shot them with ease) >> Endgame EBF3 Akron >>> Beginning EBF3 Akron = 16.88 ExaFOE

In other words, Puffball seemingly has a larger scaling chain, although NoLegs’ magic should make up for it.

In terms of the actual fight itself, NoLegs can’t be killed for good due to his combat-applicable Type 8 Immortality which makes him redo the battle from the start if he dies, but he can still be knocked out/incapacitated as seen in the first Lance encounter & the Battle Arena challenges in the fifth game which would not trigger the Game Over. While he can bring in healing items as shown in EBF2 & 3, he never seems to use them on himself.

Since this is Bullet Heaven 2 NoLegs we’re talking, that’s the game where he finally takes the spotlight where he can dodge and utilize danmaku (I know that’s not listed yet as the EBF profiles at this moment are missing things that I need to update, but he isn’t missing too much for me to do this fight) as well as 3 AoE bombs. His Shooting Star subweapon is especially broken, as it can lay stationary stars to shoot continuously in a straight line for a few seconds before they disappear.

Puffball, on the other hand, is also good at dodging danmaku, as seen with her fight against Spongy’s jet, and the fact she can shrink herself means that she can dodge NoLegs’ better. The only thing that’s an issue for Puffball is NoLegs’ bombs, although the Player who canonically controls NoLegs only seems to use them if they really need to do so, especially if they die too much.

As for what method Puffball would go for, she does in fact go for incapacitation since that’s what she did when she buried Ice Cube by shoving her through the ground in a way she couldn’t get out shortly after bringing her to the jungle with her bracelet as she then proceeded to take her bracelet off to teleport back home and leave her buried with the bracelet still on her leg, and since she has massively higher lifting strength, she can totally go for this option. She’s also smart enough to utilize the environment around her to find ways to hit her enemies when she can’t normally hit them, such as using Bell on 2 occasions (First time being to reflect Spongy’s cannonballs back and the second time being to use her and her string as a slingshot to hit Lightning [A character who kept blitzing her] before he could react).

Puffball is surprinsingly one of the most strategistic characters in BFDI verse, also has some level of regeneration from beingh on fire and getting well again some seconds later

the biggest problem puffball has here is lack of options thanks to her limited arsenal and only having a mouth to atack

I can see her using the bracelet to dodge the bombs if they become a big issue. the biggest problem them is really NoLegs immortality. whem time resets to re do the fight, does the oponents memories also get their memories rewinded

whem time resets to re do the fight, does the oponents memories also get their memories rewinded
Technically both of their memories, although the Player controlling NoLegs still has their memory from the last game over they had from losing the fight. After all, NoLegs doesn’t have any control of his actions since the Player controls him and can make him do things even against his own morals.

And as I’ve said before, it’s more likely Puffball will go for incapacitation instead of death since it’s what she’s been shown to do more often, which means she can totally bypass NoLegs’ Type 8 Immortality.

Technically both of their memories, although the Player controlling NoLegs still has their memory from the last game over they had from losing the fight. After all, NoLegs doesn’t have any control of his actions since the Player controls him and can make him do things even against his own morals.

And as I’ve said before, it’s more likely Puffball will go for incapacitation instead of death since it’s what she’s been shown to do more often, which means she can totally bypass NoLegs’ Type 8 Immortality.
Them NoLegs should win, I doubt puffball would not go for the kill without knoladge of this

Them NoLegs should win, I doubt puffball would not go for the kill without knoladge of this
???

NoLegs cannot get a game over if he’s KO’d or incapacitated, and Puffball had been shown to do incapacitation more times than not as shown with her interaction with Ice Cube and 2 interactions with Bell.

???

NoLegs cannot get a game over if he’s KO’d or incapacitated, and Puffball had been shown to do incapacitation more times than not as shown with her interaction with Ice Cube and 2 interactions with Bell.
in the ice cube one she was using him to make Death pact kill their funny plant so don't really count. and in bell case, bell wasn't the enemy, she was a tool

in the ice cube one she was using him to make Death pact kill their funny plant so don't really count.
Except she was literally incapacitating her in a way she couldn’t get out where she would then melt to death overtime. So Puffball had no need to kill her once she was incapacitated.
bell wasn't the enemy, she was a tool
Bell was not expecting Puffball to use her in both instances and couldn’t get out of her grip. Also, Puffball wasn’t trying to kill her, even when she was no longer on the same team as Bell in TPOT she still chose to abduct her in her grip to forcefully place her in her roller coaster.

Except she was literally incapacitating her in a way she couldn’t get out where she would then melt to death overtime. So Puffball had no need to kill her once she was incapacitated.

Bell was not expecting Puffball to use her in both instances and couldn’t get out of her grip. Also, Puffball wasn’t trying to kill her, even when she was no longer on the same team as Bell in TPOT she still chose to abduct her in her grip to forcefully place her in her roller coaster.
what I mean is that in neitheir situation the best outcome she knew about was killing them, not having a reason as well. she was going to kill the funny plant without remorse for exemple if wasn't remined that this would make her team lose.

In a direct combat killing is the most optimal way to end the figh

what I mean is that in neitheir situation the best outcome she knew about was killing them, not having a reason as well. she was going to kill the funny plant without remorse for exemple if wasn't remined that this would make her team lose.
She had intentions to kill the Funny Plant, but she had no reason to really kill Ice Cube off if she already incapacitated her and she would’ve slowly melted to death which would cause her water to get absorbed by the Funny Plant.
In a direct combat killing is the most optimal way to end the figh
Normally so, except Puffball has been seen incapacitating others more times than not rather than killing them. Hell, another instance of her leading with incapacitation was when she told Gelatin to freeze WOAH Bunch shortly after being revived.

She had intentions to kill the Funny Plant, but she had no reason to really kill Ice Cube off if she already incapacitated her and she would’ve slowly melted to death which would cause her water to get absorbed by the Funny Plant.

Normally so, except Puffball has been seen incapacitating others more times than not rather than killing them. Hell, another instance of her leading with incapacitation was when she told Gelatin to freeze WOAH Bunch shortly after being revived.
I don't think you quite understood... neitheir of thouse situations the optimal solution to the problem was killing, thats why puffball haven't done that in thouse situations

in Ice cube situation Ice cube needed to be alive so death pact needed to kill the plant them selfs

in the gelatin situation she was outnumbered, but with gelatin freeze juice she could defead the entire team, so she chose to revive gelatin so he could deal with the threat even beingh outnumbered

all the instances you mentioned she had:
1- No reason to kill
2-Killing would hinder what she was going for
3-Had no way to kill the oponent(s)

want a exemple where puffball tried to go for the kill? in her fight against spongy, she had one intention, take spongy down, and considering the entire floor was lava and I doubt she knew spongy was going to have a parachut I think It's fair to assume that whem she used Bell to reflect the cannon ball she had total intention of killing sponjy there

She is a smart, strategic and cold object that is smart enough to know what is the best action to a giving situation, and if she is directly fighting someone that wants to kill her and is willing to kill she would go for the kill

She isn't Aang to choose not to kill over anything

The only way she would go for imcapacitation would be if this was somehow a better option them killing her oponent, but with a oponent that can open portal and has skills with using a dangerous weapon, unless she Knockout NoLegs while fighting and don't think NoLegs would still try to harm her whem awake

So I would just put "Puff ball knows that NoLegs has immortality type 8 and how It works" so she acctually wouldn't try to to kill here

I don't think you quite understood... neitheir of thouse situations the optimal solution to the problem was killing, thats why puffball haven't done that in thouse situations
Except I quite did. And not only that, you just contradicted yourself by admitting Puffball never kills.
in Ice cube situation Ice cube needed to be alive so death pact needed to kill the plant them selfs
Which is incapacitation.
in the gelatin situation she was outnumbered, but with gelatin freeze juice she could defead the entire team, so she chose to revive gelatin so he could deal with the threat even beingh outnumbered
And she chose to have him incapacitate them with his Freeze Juice Syringes knowing she couldn’t kill with no limbs.
all the instances you mentioned she had:
1- No reason to kill
2-Killing would hinder what she was going for
3-Had no way to kill the oponent(s)
Exactly. Why are you trying to say she doesn’t lead with incapacitation when I literally just told you she does that more times than she kills?
want a exemple where puffball tried to go for the kill? in her fight against spongy, she had one intention, take spongy down, and considering the entire floor was lava and I doubt she knew spongy was going to have a parachut I think It's fair to assume that whem she used Bell to reflect the cannon ball she had total intention of killing sponjy there
She wasn’t even certain Spongy was going to die in that context, so that’s not a good argument. Plus, she didn’t need to kill Spongy directly, only take down his jet.
She is a smart, strategic and cold object that is smart enough to know what is the best action to a giving situation, and if she is directly fighting someone that wants to kill her and is willing to kill she would go for the kill
Except... no? There have been many times in the series where she has been threatened and none of these threats convinced her enough to try to kill them.
The only way she would go for imcapacitation would be if this was somehow a better option them killing her oponent, but with a oponent that can open portal and has skills with using a dangerous weapon, unless she Knockout NoLegs while fighting and don't think NoLegs would still try to harm her whem awake
I’ve already said she incapacitates more times than she kills. Just stop stonewalling it already.

Portal Creation for NoLegs was only done once when they were travelling through space by sheer speed, but speed is equal so this is useless. And unlike every other EBF party member, NoLegs isn’t that versatile in terms of skills (Given that prior to BH2 he was only playable during the EBF2 & 3 minigames while being a basic summon that slashes every enemy with one swift swing in EBF 3 & 4), so he can really only do basic sword swings and shield blocks at best. Not that it matters since BH2 NoLegs prefers to shoot stars.

I’ve already debunked your arguments to explain that Puffball goes for incapacitation more times than killing, so that has to be for a different reason.

Not to sound like I’m being biased, but I only want to clear that misunderstanding.

I’ve already debunked your arguments to explain that Puffball goes for incapacitation more times than killing, so that has to be for a different reason.

Not to sound like I’m being biased, but I only want to clear that misunderstanding
Ye, and I said thouse situations she was driven to not kill or she had no reason to

here she has

so she would

I accept you seeing that way but I'm not convinced, so I voted and accept this isn't a stomp sinse you can read puffball character as you said or as I said

I'm tired of debating this sinse It's clear no side of us will change opinions and that's fine

Just count my vote and let's see if more people think puffball would go for the kill or not

Since both verses are rather obscure, that’s probably going to be hard to find more supporters who haven’t left.

But vote counted anyways.

I can explain JustANormalLemon's point better for you. Puffball indeed didn't have a reason to kill Ice Cube straightforwardly, but she still put Ice Cube in a position that she knew would get her killed soon after, thus meaning her tactic wasn't to incapacitate Ice Cube in a way that wouldn't kill her. Either way, Ice Cube wasn't even an enemy to Puffball in the situation you described; Ice Cube was being used as a tool so Puffball could give Death PACT Again a dilemma where the Funny Plant they were supposed to be protecting was going against their principles of preventing death, so your example isn't a reliable way to judge how Puffball would approach a character who is explicitly her opponent in a battle.

Your example of Puffball recovering Gelatin to freeze WOAH Bunch is better evidence, but JustANormalLemon is correct about how freezing them was easier than killing them. However, considering the fact that Puffball could've recovered Firey to ignite Bomby to kill WOAH Bunch, and how it's unintuitive for freeze juice syringes that are not naturally part of Gelatin to get recovered along with him yet Puffball preferred attempting to defeat WOAH Bunch like that, you successfully showed that Puffball prioritized a non-lethal tactic over a lethal tactic during that instance.

I'll point out in addition to what you're trying to prove, that Puffball has launched Blocky out of a battle without killing him during BFB 15: The Four is Lava, although nothing suggested that Puffball intentionally aimed to not kill him, since there was lava everywhere, she was closing her eyes and she was being very forceful in a way that notably overpowered Blocky.

With the previous information being established, it's possible that Puffball could want to incapacitate NoLegs instead of kill him, or she could so happen to end up incapacitating NoLegs during a fight without that explicitly being her intention, especially since although death is usually unimportant in BFDI because of recovery methods, the characters aren't cold killers, and are portrayed more as competitors, who may or may not cause death during challenges and fun times because the rules are more lenient. However, Puffball is not a character who deliberately goes out of her way to ensure that characters who she defeats survive, and she surely isn't above killing if it means she will achieve what she wants to achieve, as she has said before. This means the immortality advantage of NoLegs is still a major advantage that would probably get him the victory in this matchup.

Last edited:
I'll vote for no legs for at least his underrated intelligence for his inverse species being up to a Type Ⅱ on the Kardashev scale.

We definitely need more enemy profiles.

Anyways, 1 more vote.

Last edited:
Back