• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noel Vermillion's power as of Central Fiction

So here is the long story of it since I'm a BlazBlue fan and I've been following Noel's story for 5 years and I though this might be useful since it's canon now and it's what I know before the Console release of Central Fiction gets released.

Noel has been revealed to be the Master Unit herself and it was revealed during the Act 3 endings like in Mu's ending Izanami called Noel, "The Origin" because she wanted to put her back into her coffin inside the Master Unit. In Kagura's Ending, Kokonoe tells him that Noel is the Master Unit itself meaning Noel is the god of the BlazBlue universe and there are only two ways that can put Noel down for good. The first of these two methods is the Sealed Weapon, Izayoi and it's ability to use the Immortal Breaker while the second method is sealing Noel's soul inside Kushinada's Lynchpin which is another way of killing her. So those are two of the ways Noel can fully die and it has to be those two ways since Hakumen and Hibiki tried to cut Noel down with their blades but they literally just went though her body and I'm not kidding since I saw this myself. But I hope that this will explain a bit of what I know from the Arcade release of Central Fiction before the game gets released for consoles in a few months.

Yeah and I was surprised when I found out about this reveal since January and I have been digging into Noel's big secret when Act 2 came out since I learned that Noel is the cause of everything in the BlazBlue universe. So I guess that I've been at this for almost 7 months.

In Central Fiction, she is near unkillable. In her Arcade Mode, Hakumen slashed her multiple times with Ookami and she stood back up like it was nothing. Keep in mind that Ookami ignores durability and can slash through a persons time.

Noel, in Central Fiction, is actually revealed to be the Master Unit herself. She's basically immortal.

Zeldasmash said:
In Central Fiction, she is near unkillable. In her Arcade Mode, Hakumen slashed her multiple times with Ookami and she stood back up like it was nothing. Keep in mind that Ookami ignores durability and can slash through a persons time.
Noel, in Central Fiction, is actually revealed to be the Master Unit herself. She's basically immortal.

That's basically what I just said but I thank you for shortening it up for me.

Back