• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Noel Vermillion vs Lucas (Mother 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noel vs Lucas
Is this an acceptable match? Two blonde folk that don't get enough attention on this site. Though, I know close to nothing on the girl but she has a great character design imo.
Noel Vermillio: 7 (Eganergo, Gargoyle, Sparda,Veloxt, TISSG7Redgrave, Skalt, glassman12)

vs

Lucas: 1 (Neolancer)

This is Pre-Chrono Phantasma Noel (likley 7-C) -- Speed Equalized

Oh yah, I for got to respond to this. My bad. As his role in the team, he's basically Ness when it comezs to healing and status bs (╠Âe╠Âx╠Âc╠Âe╠Âp╠Ât╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âc╠Âr╠Ây╠Âb╠Âa╠Âb╠Ây╠ ╠Âo╠Âv╠Âo╠ ╠Âi╠Â'╠Âm╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠Âr╠Âr╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âa╠Ân╠Âb╠Âo╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠ ╠Âk╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âh╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âb╠Âa╠Âd╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âg╠Âo╠Ât╠ ╠Âi╠Ât╠ ╠Âo╠Âv╠Âo╠Â)╠ so my vote goes to him.

It's perfectly within Noel's character to spam the living daylights out of ranged attacks, and healing isn't really going to do much if he has no way around Bolverk

Goin Noel

I don't know who's taking this battle, so, Noel for reasons above, for now.

Unless it's somehow better then one shotting with literally any ranged attack Noel does, Im not sure how one instant attack is even slightly impressive.

TheNeolancer said:
This is the same paralysis that allowed Ness not to get completely stomped by Goku.
Someone who's almost completely haxless?

That's not at all comparable or even impressive at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back