• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Like this for Zuke:
And this for Mayday:

The only problem is resolution so I'll try to find a pic with higher resolution for higher quality.

Little speaking of I found some NSR LS feats.
1. Is already mentioned on Yinu's profile. Her mom lifting the grand piano. According to Google, Big Grand piano's weight is 1400 pounds which is 635 kg which is class 1. Since Yinu's piano is huge we can clearly assume the weight can be the biggest average.

2. Yinu's mom lifting a good amount of giant rocks by her plant manipulation.

3. You mama is so fat. I mean, Yinu's mother is big holding on legs with giant size is also counts as feat. Same goes to DJSS and Neon J

I think Yinu's Mom's rock-lifting feat was just telekinesis.

But yeah, I think we can account for Class 1 for Yinu's Mom.

Ah, I see. Just now noticed she did that by telekinesis and not by plants. Neat I thought otherwise.

Ok i quickly made Vinyl City concept. The only thing that last is images of some locations for gallery, the size of city (at least approximately), some hazards and notable features we can note.

Yoyoyo

BBJ Profile.

Back