• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I don't know if there's plans to put NSR characters. But I decided to make a thread to find the people who played game and discuss stuff as abilities and stats cause I'm sure I can't do that alone. So, why not.

That seems good actually, with enough elobaration it can be approved to a profile with Zuke having pretty much similar abilities as Mayday, and as a person who should also scale to her.
Also I made some calculations in my head, Mayday and Zuke also have 7C level feat with "Bunka Junka Shakalaka Bam"(Sending DJ sub-atomic supernova into space).

Yinu likely should be separated in a few keys.
(Probably: Normally, while playing piano, with her mother).
Sayu probably should be separated in her 3 forms by which she eventually getting stronger.
DJ should have 8C at least because of his sheer size.
Don't sure if we can use 1010 by each member or together, but sergeant I guess can be used as himself.

Also Sayu probably should have some kind of immortality.
Type 9 or 8(Likely 8)
Everyone from cast including likely DK west maybe should have sound manipulation as well.

Hello! Maid here. I would say that every boss minus DK West should be 7-C (if the feat really is a valid 7-C) since the NSR members get progressively more powerful throughout the game. I'd also be glad to fill you in on some of the abilities I've found for the characters.

I think Yinu can be separated into two keys, 10-C, 7-C with piano|7-C.
First key is Yinu by herself while second is with her mother.
1010 I guess can be 5 in 1.
As we have profile for The eleven men which is 11 in 1 character.

If I remember correctly, Zuke has a different skill tree than May, so I'll check that out.
Yeah he can be a bit different from mayday as he's more combo-support while Mayday is force.
Mostly I think he wouldn't be much different.

Yeah he can be a bit different from mayday as he's more combo-support while Mayday is force.
Mostly I think he wouldn't be much different.
Scaling should be just about the same since Mayday and Zuke fight every battle together. I just think that some May-exclusive attacks like the fire guitar boomerang wouldn't apply, and offensively, he wouldn't be as effective in a battle. I do think he'd be the easiest profile to do though, now that I've semi-finished May's.

Scaling should be just about the same since Mayday and Zuke fight every battle together. I just think that some May-exclusive attacks like the fire guitar boomerang wouldn't apply, and offensively, he wouldn't be as effective in a battle. I do think he'd be the easiest profile to do though, now that I've semi-finished May's.
True.
Also can be noticed social influence for other NSR musicians as they're also having fans through the music, especially it can be seen on 1010 example.
(A little bonus: we should use links for the feats and powers so mods and others could trust to us when they'll look in profile.)

True.
Also can be noticed social influence for other NSR musicians as they're also having fans through the music, especially it can be seen on 1010 example.
(A little bonus: we should use links for the feats and powers so mods and others could trust to us when they'll look in profile.)
Of course. Here's a prototype for Zuke's. Could use polishing in the future and scans but here's what I got so far. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:MaidRips/Zuke_(No_Straight_Roads)

Looks good, now all we need is addition of links to the feats and I'll make some calcs and we have a perfect profiles for Mayday and Zuke.

Alright. By the by, once you're done with this, would you mind making a calc for a few feats I've been waiting on for a while?

±

I did find aproximately distance between satellite and earth, an theoretical speed of how fats DJ flew and thus result was sub-relativistic so it should be calced. I could just say which is "that (link for common reference with that level of feat) sttong". However considering that the distance is higher than in those tables means I really should get an exactly useful formula (which I probably found), cause result should become higher than on tables (I'm expecting at least pretty high into 7-C or beginning to the Low 7-B). The end is a close but it hides in bushes somewhere.

Ok atm verse page can be pretty much prepared.

We can use this, this or this pic for a verse. All pretty much finу for me, probably I'll choose 1-st or/and 3-rd to represent not only main characters of the verse but opponents against which we're fighting.

Yeah, that one. And I feel like Sayu would be a bit difficult to scale, but we'll get to that bridge when we get there.

Despite of being made "1" and "0" we probably can treat her like Megaman. Exe or Digimons (cause iirc both are made out of data, but they're not 10-C).

It's still very strange how some computer characters are treated from one perspective but others from another but still. Anyway, Sayu definitely should get 8 immortality via being basically a "Fictional character" whose live is dependent only on own creators.

Yeah. And somehow she can be manifested in the real world physically as seen in the ending, so, that's valid. She's also able to affect things in the real world like Mayday and Zuke, so, scaling to them shouldn't be hard anyways.

Back