• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No one fights slasher villains like Gaston

After being left to die in a fire in Laurie Strodes basement, unknown forces have sent Michael back in time to Belles village. The Shape soon enters the tavern to kill all the occupants. Gaston is there to try and stop him.

2018 Michael vs Gaston. No prep for either. Both are unarmed.

Gasto

Michael Myers

Gaston's physically stronger than Michael and has been in wars compared to Michael's years in captivity. Gaston's probably gonna body him without weapons.

i think michael crushing skulls, breaking the police fences, stomp on someguys head which crushed his entire head and skull and whatnot are better feats than gaston being comparable to beast who beat a pack of european wolves

Michael is just under 35,000 J from a fairly casual feat, albiet he only fragmented the upper part, withstanding a car can also reach a much higher level, especially since it was likely full speed. What's the Wall busting feat though? I've seen him shatter a Gargoyle head, and that was with stone outcropping.

Michael Myers only really got harmed in any of the movies when he got part of his hand blasted off by a shotgun, and even that was temporary. Setting him on fire, being shot 6 times, etc, didn't hurt him. His Stealth Mastery is also pretty amazing; in the dark, he could move out of several bushes to right behind a guy, despite him noticing rustling, and he did not notice Michael until well after the fact.

ByAsura said:
Michael is just under 35,000 J from a fairly casual feat, albiet he only fragmented the upper part, withstanding a car can also reach a much higher level, especially since it was likely full speed. What's the Wall busting feat though? I've seen him shatter a Gargoyle head, and that was with stone outcropping.

Michael Myers only really got harmed in any of the movies when he got part of his hand blasted off by a shotgun, and even that was temporary. Setting him on fire, being shot 6 times, etc, didn't hurt him. His Stealth Mastery is also pretty amazing; in the dark, he could move out of several bushes to right behind a guy, despite him noticing rustling, and he did not notice Michael until well after the fact.
So, I take it you are voting for Myers?

Back