• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No One Lives On Halloween Night (Michael Myers vs. Naoko Kirino) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
It was a rather terrible idea, really. Why would you keep two of the world's most insane and dangerous criminals, no, monsters under the same roof. Of course both of them got out, in one way or another. And of course, no one who even remotely crossed their path soon met with a swift and fatal end. Honestly, I have no idea why I'm even still alive, huddled in a shuddering mess underneath this toppled desk and being able to bear witness to this insane crossing of paths. With the man in the pale white mask and the girl with the pumpkin face, one could call it poetry that both of these insane lunatics would bare their blades on this dreary Halloween night. They're moving towards each other now, and I can't help but wonder just which of these inhuman beasts will prove the strongest.

In the blue corner, we have Michael Myers from Halloween, and in the red corner, we have Naoko Kirino from Pumpkin Night.

scary-masks-michael-myers.jpg
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

• This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
  • Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.
  • Neither character are allowed any outside help.
  • Thorn Timeline Myers is used.
  • This battle takes place in an insane asylum, giving both combatants an even playing field.
  • Speed is equalized.
With all this being said, let the debate begin!

• The Shape: 7 (X_Squared, XSOULOFCINDERX, Peppersalt43, CoreOfimBalance (COB), Undylan, Dragonite007, Tonygameman)
  • Pumpkin Night: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Myers has Type 2 and 3 Immortality. He's gonna be pretty hard to take down

The Shape has this.

Him and Naoko are very similar in terms of feats and combat strategy but Michael has a lot more going for him.

- Type 2 and 3 Immortality along with his own better regen makes it extremely difficult for him to be put down as said above.

- Class 1 to possibly Class 10 LS is a major advantage against her unknown (but seemingly at least peak human) LS, especially considering how Michael likes to grab in character to snap necks, slam victims, dig his fingers into them to rip them open, etc.

- His resilience and durability is arguably better. He's been shot over several times by Loomis in one night (with Loomis even claiming to have shot him in the heart) as well as Laurie shooting him twice in the head yet he was still standing each time. Even later during H4, he was lit up by a mob using heavy firearms and while it did leave him down for a while he still got back up in the long run. He's also survived explosions and vehicle crashes on multiple occasions as well.

- Better stealth. Michael literally vanishes from Laurie as she was staring at him the entire time without blinking and does the same to Loomis in H4 right before he was shot. There are also other instances throughout the series where he just disappears from sight overall when his victims look away for only a second or two. The fact that he makes no noise whatsoever just adds onto that.

Naoko is eerily similar to Michael and can put up a fight against him better than anyone in the series has, but he just takes it in all those categories.

Since no 9-C downgrade happened, and since Naoko actually has some approved 9-B feats to fall back on...

Yeah, I'm bringing this one back.

Bump.

Actually, yes, this can be done.

I'll do that now.

Alright, the match has been added, so I am closing this thread. Thank you, everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back