• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chisato Nishikigi vs Michael Myers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALTERNATE TITLE: OPERATION - ZETSUBOU BILLY

Ah yes, back to Michael Myers matches again it seems, remind me to downgrade the final timeline Myers to 9-C due of the skull crush readjustment, unless Halloween Kill provided us a better feats
Anyway it's not about the final timeline in this match but rather, fhe H20 timeline Myers (since Thorn timeline Myers are kinda problematic due of his immortality)
Wanted to use Jason but he seems too much for Chisato, maybe i need to ask an advice for Jason vs Chisato but for now, the pure evil would taste the power of Lycoris in term of cleaning the crime

● ------------------------------------- ●
By the terror still continuing and how many body count has been discovered, Laurie and co. need to stop the rampage of the shape for good, however they have no strength to fight him nor braveness to confronted him....
That until some unknown person massaged her and gave her an contact to an agent from Japan to help her, no choice, she decided to do so
The agent arrived, at first Laurie seems not believed due of her young appearance and her cheerful attitude, but soon she can see why, introduced herself, the agent was the best among of her peer in crime cleanse organization has has a very good experience
Now went to the agent plan, the resident in Manhattan got evacuated and some of them would be disguised as Laurie to lure the Shape...and after that went to the agent place where it gave the Shape an disadvantage
The plan seems worked...even though one of the bait got hurted due of accident, the Shape went to the place and the real Laurie stand there
With it's blind, silent rage, the shape approached her until the agent made the entrance and knock him down, the showdown start now!!!

• H20 Michael is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Empty Manhattan City, Night time
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 Meters at start
  • Win via anything!!
  • Shape: 0
  • Lycoris: 8(Popted, COB, Jackpact, Myself, Glaceon, Noneless, Pepper, Vizer)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nishikigi.Chisato.600.3768832.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
Thats what i'm questioning as well, i've readed Myers AP back and forth but still can't understand it because all of the value arw written in xxxx.xxx joules instead 100 kilojoules/megajoules 💀

before anything i want someone who can tell me what is his AP

then i will talk for Chisato

Basically his AP based on bust a wooden door, should be around 0.27 to 0.70 kg of TNT, but i dunno how to convert it to kilojoules/megajoules

if he's really for that feat i think Chisato has a good ap advantage since she upscale to someone who survived a point blank bazooka explosion

well i vote Chisato then for Skill, experience, AP advantage and better equipment

Just so you know.Michael is Stealthy to the point he pop out of sight while getting shoot at point blank range.

I'm gonna assume that her ap and dura is equal.

Anyway, Chisato Analytical Prediction probably is useless here, even tho no one have enhanced sense in his verse, Micheal stealth feat seem to be too much for some simple enhanced sense to handle and his go to strat seem to be stealth to target then kill, Chisato won't see Mike coming since her AP require her to actually see the target (or not, didn't see the anime) and she isn't seeing Mike once he go ghost on her.

Mike ap from the feat seem to be atleast 2x lower and like roughly 3.5x lower to her respective calc, so Mike is in for a hard time here, add on to the fact that Chisto upscale from the feat, not even piercing damage could bridge that gap.

I would say Chisato take it, Mike is tough but he isn't eating an attack that is like 4x his dura (assuming his dura is the same as his ap) and shrug it off, 1 clean blow to the head is all she need to KO him with that AP advantage and she's like more then skilled enough for that, after that she just restrain him then call the police to throw him into jail or something, if he just continuously escape and that doctor guy in the movie meet her and tell her about his experience with Mike, she would have to put him down regradless.

So in conclusion, Chisato low diff the fight, but would require some time before she kill him to actually win or till people recognized that it's ******* Micheal Myers and put him into that jail that hold him for 40 years thus more then fulfilling the BFR or incap wincon.

Hilariously enough, the only hard thing about the fight is the fact that Mike would just keep coming back to try and kill Chisato (and faill everytime), and her not willing to kill him due to her personality.

Edit: you can't really make the fight fair due to that ap gap, if you want to make it as close as possible then change it to Final Timelime key and make the scenerio like the Halloween Kill movie so Mike can power up abit before fighting Chisato, tho you kinda run into the problem that he was able to went from getting stomped to stomping a group of people after a few kill so it would be a stomp in his favor since he's more then capable of stealth killing her, so yeah, no way to make it fair.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back