• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No More Heroes CRT 2.5.5 - World Ranker

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group

Stats​

Alright so I did some calculations for TSA and re-did the Letz Shake explosion calculation. The result of that is that TSA character will be upgraded to 9-A with Class 10 LS and Superhuman movement speed, but the 8-B rating for NMH1 and NMH2 will be removed, and replaced with a High 8-C rating for NMH1. TSA can still be baseline 8-B through upscaling.

TSA gets a "possibly higher" as Brian Buster Jr is able to reach speeds up to Mach 2, however the robot's body would be destroyed if he did- so while he never reaches that speed, for all we know he's only going at 1/4 of it or something. Also possibly higher reactions, as Smoking King races at 800+ km/h, although it's a drag race, so in a straight line.

Abilities​

Enhanced Sense should be changed to Extrasensory Perception for Travis. It lets him know where all enemies are through the mini-map (it's not a game mehcanic btw, considering it's a technique that's taught to him)

Limited Fear Manipulation (Or maybe Empathic Manipulation?) Travis gives off a sort of aura that immediately let Badman know his daughter was going to die, despite the fight being very close

Resistance to Fire Manipulation for his NMH1 Key. Fairly self-explainatory

Resistance to Pain Manipulation simply through his high pain tolerance, with Jeane punching out his heart as the main example

Enhanced Senses for the NMH2 key, for the transformation that turns him into a tiger... cause tigers have enhanced senses.

Now, since TSA Travis turns out to have multiple abilities that are exclusive to the game worlds, I think we should make a second tabber inside the "Travis Strikes Again" section of the tabber, to detail those abilities

Teleportation. When you fall into a pit you teleport, and while in most games this would be a game mechanic... it literally is is an in-verse game mechanic here, so it should count. That said it can also be done in the CIA level so it shouldn't stay in the game tabber only

Empowerment, through leveling up.

Resurrection and Time Manipulation should be moved to the game only abilities- while it's something you can do in the CIA level as well, Travis being able to literally rewind reality or resurrect on the spot is... iffy. At the very least, I'd like to wait for NMH3 before saying it's something he can canonically do- if the ability is still there, obviously he gets to keep it, but let's play it safe for now.

The other, Cloning-based Resurrection is removed, as it's not really resurrecting Travis but creating a different clone of him in a different location. However to make up for that the Death Drive gets Information Analysis and Statistics Amplification as it reads your DNA then makes your clone stronger while implanting it with an AI that brainwashes you.

Since Travis is very clearly still himself, he gets resistance to Mind Manipulation as the AI didn't work on him.

Travis also gets Statistics Manipulation by... changing the game's difficulty. Again, as silly as it is, it's a canon thing, Dr. Juvenile literally tells you you can do it. Obviously, this doesn't apply to the real world, while you can do that in CIA too it's not enough to assume that he can do it irl imo, unless NMH3 confirms it ig, which it just might.

Resistance to Extreme Temperatures. The first stage is at -20 degrees, but more impressively he can walk around the Moon, which has very extreme temperatures, ranging from 127 C to -173 C. Considering the stage is well-lit, it's likely the former, as that one happens when the sun is shining on the moon

Addition to Extrasensory Perception for Travis, he can sense when someone's playing the game. Completely and utterly worthless in VS Debates, but it's there.

Resistance to Mind and Fear Manipulation should be changed to an unconventional Resistance to Biological Manipulation, as he isn't necessarily resisting the Death Drive's effects on his brain, just their consequences. Also it should have been Empathic and Fear Manip anyway

While it doesn't quite hit the requirements for Self-Sustenance, Travis can go without air for a long time in the Moon sections of Killer Marathon so that should be noted

Badman also gets ESP As he can sense bloodlust like Travis

That's all, thanks for your attention. By the way, World Ranker is an untranslated and likely lost to time NMH mobile game.

Last edited:
Aww sucks that the 8-B calc is gone, but yeah everything here is pretty self explanatory.

Completely agree with these additions

Last edited:
I should also mention I'll redo a bit of travis' page, add a lot more to notable attacks, then i wanna start working on the death drive bosses and maybe dr juvenile. fun fact dr juvenile is technically stronger than travis as far as we know since what she fought was a superior version of him

Reactions: Rez
Appreciate it. Since this is relatively minor and has approval, I think I'll bump it a couple times and if nobody opposes it I'll go ahead and apply it all

Last edited:
yeah i think that's true, i'll start applying it tomorrow or later today

Actually, would TSA Travis have Avatar Creation? After all his in-game versions are just that, avatars of the real Travis who's chillin' in his van.

Back