• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No love for Koh?

Hello, fellow Digimon fans! I was just watching the DLC of Digimon Cyber Sleuth... And as someone who played the original Dawn and Dusk, I have to wonder.

Why is Koh not there? Not even a mention, or something? Those two are pretty much like Red and Blue/Green. I mean, Koh isn't even 2-A like Sayo, so I doubt they're rivals anymore due to the power gap. I wish Bamco puts him in a new Digimon game...

@Shiny

Sayo is simply more popular due to her design, coloration, and partner, so they stuck her in the game instead of Koh.

I also played Koh and Dawn over Sayo and Dusk, and his exclusion makes me more than a little disappointed.

Reppuzan said:
Sayo is simply more popular due to her design, coloration, and partner, so they stuck her in the game instead of Koh.

I also played Koh and Dawn over Sayo and Dusk, and his exclusion makes me more than a little disappointed.
Yeah, because she's so kawaii with all that Neko ear thing. I like Sayo, but I personally played Dawn, so Koh remained with me. I was so excited when I first saw Sayoin the DLC, thinking that Koh could be there. But of course, the girlis always more popular... Give the guy a chance too!

(Also, I named boy Sayo "Slade" and girl Koh "Kate".)

I always thought that the reason they didn't add Koh was because he looked a bit to much like Takumi. In hindsight, it's probably just because Sayo has a bigger fanbase out of the two. I always preferred Koh myself and I was pretty upset that he wasn't featured in Cyber Sleuth. 2-A Koh would've been rad. Heck, official art for Koh would've been rad.

Back