• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, he hasn't harmed an opponent as durable outside of the anime, or the Cursed by Light amps.

Neither Zeldris (who was weaker than Estarossa here) nor Estarossa were remotely equal to his 2nd Demon Mark. What you'd be getting is a 2x amp from base Meliodas, when what we actually need is an 8x amp (a 2x amp from 2nd Mark).

He is. That's his pre-purgatory key.

I didn't include the post-purgatory speed because it's literally a matter of changing 1 letter when I alter the profiles.

I edited my comment.

But, yeah, even if the logic was correct, we can't use it for AP for the same reason Elizabeth isn't 2x the Induras.

That was Escanor well into the past.

Firstly, Meliodas didn't even retain his Holy War levels of power by this point. And base post-purgatory is stronger than Holy War 2nd Mark via stomping guys stronger than near-noon Mael.

Secondly, he's so weak that he can't even damage base Meliodas there. Literally all forms of base Meliodas before 4KoA are inferior to 100% DK Zeldris.

Third, The One Escanor stomped a stronger version of Assault Mode during the Corand Arc.

Because Assault Mode wasn't 6-A in the Corand Arc. And neither was The One, for that matter.

But, yeah, even if the logic was correct, we can't use it for AP for the same reason Elizabeth isn't 2x the Induras.
One Assault Meliodas is equal to enchantment Tristian and he has shown a 2x multiplier on the LS thing
I don't think an attack of that nature counts.
Why not?
On that note, I'm now 100% certain that Mel should be 6-A or likely 6-A with True Magic, since he didn't even bother with a Sacred Treasure against the Commandments.
Are you going to implement this?
EDIT I saw the sandbox so you can ignore this.

One Assault Meliodas is equal to enchantment Tristian
Which is already on the profile. It's not extra evidence.
and he has shown a 2x multiplier on the LS thing
Again, it doesn't count, and that'd only apply to base Meliodas since Demon Meliodas was already above Estarossa at that point.

Also, we don't have a proper statement, regardless.
Because it's not a muscular demonstration of force. It's a separated attack applying downwards force.
Are you going to implement this?
I already did.
In the sandbox it says that Escanor is 6-A around noon
In his final key. His pre-new holy war arc key covers the Corand fight.

Last edited:
I'm like 90% sure it'll be this week, and 33% sure that it'll be tomorrow.

And I'm not exaggerating at all.

I blanked them some time ago.

The profiles are mostly done anyway, so you can just check there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back