• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Speed Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't make sense. Both sides are shown to be undamaged here.
The wound is hidden by Mel’s hair it’s the only moment where Arthur could’ve touched him logically
Also, even if it did, Meliodas got Tristan out of the way. Nothing says he took a direct hit while avoiding it.
Fair
Not false, they were full power attacks. All it suggests is that a more length exchange would've damage him more.
Meli couldn’t fight at full power dude was inside his kingdom and is implied to be limited by the presence of his son.
Arthur talked about him damaging worse if Tristan didn’t intervene (so it’s in the exchange they got imo not in a longer one)
Because Chaos >>> First Mark and base Meliodas.
Chaos is close to TMF so yeah he basically should be able to beat First mark and base Meli but it would probably not be a stomp Meli is on par with gods
That's possible, but it's unstated.
So we should abide by feats granting at least the 6-A rating for being able to tank Base Arthur’s attacks
He was totally unharmed. So, yes, unaffected. How does not being casual mean anything when it comes to the damage he took?
No visible damage ≠ no damage look at Arthur saying he took some but looking perfectly fine.
Literally all 3 of the Gods needed to seal Chaos via hax. This is terrible reasoning.
If Chaos was narratively implied to be far superior he would’ve killed them easily also I don’t think the tree is capable of sealing so it would likely be a 2v1 situation leading to him being defeated
It is Chaos.
A will without any will his role is to defend Arthur no matter what it takes
Because he could read his every move.
Still stomped make him bleed heavily and tanked Chaos attack (an attack serious enough to bypass completely his mind reading which Arthur was incapable of) I think Large Country lvl isn’t correct 6-A would be the best option we can wait for them to go toe to toe for H6-A

NNT goons at it again
Sorry 😔😞😖

Just because Lancelot put Base Arthur in a situation where Chaos needed to intervene wouldn't that be enough for 6-A?
We talk about durability and I think the fact that Lance took an attack from Chaos transformed Arthur means he should at least scale to non transformed Arthur

We know Chaos was possibly not being entirely serious but he went hard enough to touch Lance which is something Arthur failed miserably to do

The wound is hidden by Mel’s hair it’s the only moment where Arthur could’ve touched him logically
It definitely wouldn't have been covered by his hair at that moment. And, even then, I still see nothing saying that Mel took a direct hit.
Meli couldn’t fight at full power dude was inside his kingdom and is implied to be limited by the presence of his son.
He probably wasn't. Tristan was behind him, and he was angry as ****.
Arthur talked about him damaging worse if Tristan didn’t intervene (so it’s in the exchange they got imo not in a longer one)
That doesn't make sense. The specific interaction only happened because Tristan was there in the first place.
So we should abide by feats granting at least the 6-A rating for being able to tank Base Arthur’s attacks
He never tanked an attack from base Arthur without his sword.
No visible damage ≠ no damage look at Arthur saying he took some but looking perfectly fine.
Cool. So he took virtually no damage instead of no damage.
If Chaos was narratively implied to be far superior he would’ve killed them easily also I don’t think the tree is capable of sealing so it would likely be a 2v1 situation leading to him being defeated
That's not really the case, though. Arthur was basically playing around, it wasn't a full-scale conflict yet, Lancelot only used his power later, and there's still a confrontation yet to come.
Still stomped make him bleed heavily and tanked Chaos attack (an attack serious enough to bypass completely his mind reading which Arthur was incapable of) I think Large Country lvl isn’t correct 6-A would be the best option we can wait for them to go toe to toe for H6-A
Arthur and 2nd Mark are 6-A. In fact, they're at least 6-A.

It definitely wouldn't have been covered by his hair at that moment. And, even then, I still see nothing saying that Mel took a direct hit.

That doesn't make sense. The specific interaction only happened because Tristan was there in the first place.

That's not really the case, though. Arthur was basically playing around, it wasn't a full-scale conflict yet, Lancelot only used his power later, and there's still a confrontation yet to come.

Anyway let’s drop this scaling for later any luck using the holiday today to make the final sandbox and profiles? Edit: how’s life?

Could you give some input here?

I don’t see any other moment where he would get hit.
Fair
Raw specify that he is « forced to fight worrying about Tristan »

魔神族の力の解放で暴走状態となってしまったトリスタンが参戦。メリオダスはトリスタンを気にかけながらの戦いを強いられることに…しかしメリオダスは「自分の息子 冒険譚の心配もできずに国の王が務まるかよ」と然とした姿勢。「ならば愛する息子を庇い死ぬがいい」アーサーの卑劣なる刃が、トリスタンを庇うメリオダスの背に襲い掛かる!

Tristan, who’s out of control due to the release of the power of the Demon race joins the battle. Meliodas is forced to fight worrying about Tristan...
Meliodas is resolved: 'How can I be king if I can't even worry about my own son adventure ?
Arthur's evil blade strikes Meliodas on the back as he protects Tristan!

It seems to imply Meli is holding back

And he didn’t damage him more cause Tristan was getting in the way « if you stayed out of the way I would’ve been damaged FAR WORSE and your father wouldn’t have been damaged at all » quite indicates Meli is nerfed by Tristan

The way the sentence is written might even say that Base Meli is the form that could’ve dealed big damage since Arthur seems to refer to the action before Tristan was involved.
Here is Lance stomping Arthur.
Here is Chaos doing what Arthur failed miserably to do (Hit him lol) which basically mean he has to step up above Arthur’s lvl at least even if he is not at full power.
Here is Lance after getting hit by Chaos 2 times
Here is Arthur explaining that he has absolutely 0 control on the strength Chaos might use to answer to an agression « it has nothing to do with my will »
Probably did we can’t really use the « he didn’t take damage » as an argument just like we can’t use the « he for sure took damage » all we know is that Arthur can’t control the lvl of power Chaos uses and that Meli was seemingly affected by it’s power he at least wasn’t casual about it
The full scale conflict shit is about the other sins joining the fight.

« Playing around » doesn’t mean he wasn’t getting dog walked these same Knights doesn’t even know how powerful Lance and Meli are they were shocked seeing Lance fistf*cking Arthur’s torso
Your sandbox indicates Lancelot’s durability being Large Country lvl I’m just arguing for him to get at least to 6-A not scaling to Chaos’s full power.

All I’m saying is that Meli is implied to be > Arthur

Lance is > Arthur
Meli > Lance

Left handed Lance took on hits that were > Arthur’s which should make him scale to 6-A in durability

Right handed Lance was shocking Chaos transformed Arthur with his power.

I don’t see any other moment where he would get hit.
Fair

Raw specify that he is « forced to fight worrying about Tristan »

魔神族の力の解放で暴走状態となってしまったトリスタンが参戦。メリオダスはトリスタンを気にかけながらの戦いを強いられることに…しかしメリオダスは「自分の息子 冒険譚の心配もできずに国の王が務まるかよ」と然とした姿勢。「ならば愛する息子を庇い死ぬがいい」アーサーの卑劣なる刃が、トリスタンを庇うメリオダスの背に襲い掛かる!

Tristan, who’s out of control due to the release of the power of the Demon race joins the battle. Meliodas is forced to fight worrying about Tristan...
Meliodas is resolved: 'How can I be king if I can't even worry about my own son adventure ?
Arthur's evil blade strikes Meliodas on the back as he protects Tristan!

It seems to imply Meli is holding back

And he didn’t damage him more cause Tristan was getting in the way « if you stayed out of the way I would’ve been damaged FAR WORSE and your father wouldn’t have been damaged at all » quite indicates Meli is nerfed by Tristan

The way the sentence is written might even say that Base Meli is the form that could’ve dealed big damage since Arthur seems to refer to the action before Tristan was involved.

Here is Lance stomping Arthur.
Here is Chaos doing what Arthur failed miserably to do (Hit him lol) which basically mean he has to step up above Arthur’s lvl at least even if he is not at full power.
Here is Lance after getting hit by Chaos 2 times
Here is Arthur explaining that he has absolutely 0 control on the strength Chaos might use to answer to an agression « it has nothing to do with my will »

Probably did we can’t really use the « he didn’t take damage » as an argument just like we can’t use the « he for sure took damage » all we know is that Arthur can’t control the lvl of power Chaos uses and that Meli was seemingly affected by it’s power he at least wasn’t casual about it

The full scale conflict shit is about the other sins joining the fight.

« Playing around » doesn’t mean he wasn’t getting dog walked these same Knights doesn’t even know how powerful Lance and Meli are they were shocked seeing Lance fistf*cking Arthur’s torso

Your sandbox indicates Lancelot’s durability being Large Country lvl I’m just arguing for him to get at least to 6-A not scaling to Chaos’s full power.

All I’m saying is that Meli is implied to be > Arthur

Lance is > Arthur
Meli > Lance

Left handed Lance took on hits that were > Arthur’s which should make him scale to 6-A in durability

Right handed Lance was shocking Chaos transformed Arthur with his power.
Thoughts?

We talk about durability and I think the fact that Lance took an attack from Chaos transformed Arthur means he should at least scale to non transformed Arthur
Me too, for him to significantly injure a 6-A person using physical attacks, wouldn't he need to have at least a 6-A resistance to not suffer from his own attacks?

Like I said either discuss this elsewhere or just drop it for now while byashura works on the sandbox and eventually the profiles.

I'm not going to lie, I don't see how even a single one of those things changes or debunks my points at all. But, yeah, we can discuss this at a later point.
That was just a mistake.

Even just logically, Lance's durability must scale to his AP because he doesn't hurt his knuckles against Arthur's face.

When da changes coming tho
ByAsura & the Sandboxes
EAE17A901C2DE2766DB75498C68B74953FB59B8D

Jesus would've had this shit done in 3 days.

Idk. It partially depends on what you 'people' have to say at this point.
I am offended but I just have to point something out their is a small error in the Escanor key the last key and the second last key. Quick question if Zeldris scales to Ludociel because they clashed why doesn’t second demon mark Meliodas scale to Demon king Zeldris sinced he clashed and fought against for a long while till the sins arrived and it’s implied that assault mode Meliodas damaged him wouldn’t that count for likely 6a?

I am offended but I just have to point something out their is a small error in the Escanor key the last key and the second last key.
Hi offended, I'm dad.

What small error?

Edit: Found it. I got the key placements wrong.
Quick question if Zeldris scales to Ludociel because they clashed why doesn’t second demon mark Meliodas scale to Demon king Zeldris sinced he clashed and fought against for a long while till the sins arrived and
Because he clashed for 5 seconds and got stomped. Zeldris actually fought fully on par with Ludoshel and dealt damage (or, damage that wasn't anime-only, anyway).

We've been through this.
it’s implied that assault mode Meliodas damaged him wouldn’t that count for likely 6a?
It's not implied at all that he did this alone. Again, we've been through this, and that phase of the CRT has concluded.

Hi offended, I'm dad.

What small error?

Edit: Found it. I got the key placements wrong.

Because he clashed for 5 seconds and got stomped. Zeldris actually fought fully on par with Ludoshel and dealt damage (or, damage that wasn't anime-only, anyway).

We've been through this.

It's not implied at all that he did this alone. Again, we've been through this, and that phase of the CRT has concluded.
Final key Escanor is the one who fought demon king zeldris not holy war arc. Also I remember scaling the durability to Drole and Gloxinia ap could that work here? So hypothetically if Nakaba were to say Meliodas is stronger than the one ultimate Escanor would that make him 6a?

I know. And I added the durability to the AP for some reason.

Work with what exactly?

Yes.

He'd just get a possibly rating, and it'd create enormous circular scaling issues for other characters (like 50% DK and Ban).

Also, he hasn't shown to be equal to his durability here.

He'd just get a possibly rating, and it'd create enormous circular scaling issues for other characters (like 50% DK and Ban).

Also, he hasn't shown to be equal to his durability.
You have point but ban didn’t have his sacred treasure against half power demon king.

Sacred Treasures >> Normal AP. So it wouldn't matter anyway.

Keep in mind, what we have on the profiles for normal ratings aren't based on their Sacred Treasures.

On that note, I'm now 100% certain that Mel should be 6-A or likely 6-A with True Magic, since he didn't even bother with a Sacred Treasure against the Commandments.

Also, he hasn't shown to be equal to his durability here
What do you mean? Also I found something interesting it seems that if you pin two people with the same LS it’s a 2x multiplier which could be used to finally prove that assault mode is a 2x multiplier. I would go as far as to say it would apply for DK Britannia crushing the sins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back