• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Hax 3.5

Then it needs to be removed, Estarossa didn’t resist getting broken down by the attack, he used the commandments to break out the dimension before the attack fully killed him, and then regenerated

So yeah, that resistance to deconstruction has to go
No that’s not what happened he was resisting the attack and the commandment helped him ask byashura about this.

Then it needs to be removed, Estarossa didn’t resist getting broken down by the attack, he used the commandments to break out the dimension before the attack fully killed him, and then regenerated

So yeah, that resistance to deconstruction has to go
Anyway the demon clan resist ark which has sub atomic deconstruction.

2. I don't see anything which grants Subjective Reality here, specifically for Subjective Reality you need evidence of someone manipulating the boundaries of reality and unreality, such as making "fantasy" into "reality" or vice versa. Everything provided doesn't really prove that burden imo, it mostly proves Reality Warping and Creation, both abilities which Arthur already has on his profile.
Arthur is Turing his imagination into reality he even says this so it should be subjective reality.

1) Resistance to power absorption (Limited)
Where is the scan?
2) The next subjective reality trick for Arthur.

This is fine.
3) Ark weakened demon Hendrickson enchantment and station reduction for his power

What's the context here?
4) Do the orders resist the nullification of power and the negation of the curse?

Where is this implied in the scan?
5) Elizabeth's Goddess Charm

So what do you want to add? The charm to someone's equipment?
6) Telekinesis for demon clan

Why would this apply to all demon clan and not
7) Fission for Mael managed to separate Chandler and cusack; their body and soul were united with their body and soul https://imgur.com/a/7pBzW92

Seems fine.

I'll comment on the rest when I can.

Where is the scan?

This is fine.

What's the context here?

Where is this implied in the scan?

So what do you want to add? The charm to someone's equipment?

Why would this apply to all demon clan and not

Seems fine.

I'll comment on the rest when I can.
Ark aka light magic weakens the magic and strength of Hendrickson the op was supposed to put the scans together showing that ark is what weaken Hendrickson. Bellion also show telekinesis

Basically, Demon Meliodas is physically inferior to Albion and Ash Hendrickson normally, albeit not immensely. Elizabeth blasting him with Goddess Magic allowed Demon Meliodas to cave in his chest quite easily and take attacks in his base form that previously downed him.

However, Demons are specifically vulnerable to light magic since their own magic is based on darkness.

It doesn't. Speed just commonly assumes that 1 demon being able to do something means they all can.

I'd like to see scans.

And how does that mean all demon clan can do it?
Basically, Demon Meliodas is physically inferior to Albion and Ash Hendrickson normally, albeit not immensely. Elizabeth blasting him with Goddess Magic allowed Demon Meliodas to cave in his chest quite easily and take attacks in his base form that previously downed him.

However, Demons are specifically vulnerable to light magic since their own magic is based on darkness.

It doesn't. Speed just commonly assumes that 1 demon being able to do something means they all can.
He still had his magic and strength lowered that’s statistics reduction also Telekinesis others make it look like bellion etc

You say this kind of stuff all the time. Context matters in P&A.

For example, we wouldn't give Sun-Eater statistics reduction because the red sunlight they produce can depower Superman.

This is just incomprehensible.
Yes and the context is valid here Grey demon Hendrickson was severely weakened by light magic that’s statistics reduction. What do you mean bellion is moving rocks with telekinesis

Yes and the context is valid here Grey demon Hendrickson was severely weakened by light magic that’s statistics reduction.
Specifically because he's a demon. That doesn't remotely begin to address what I said.

But, you know what, I take it back because we have limited Deconstruction on their profiles. Just say this is limited Statistics Reduction, and we should be fine.
What do you mean
I mean 'Telekinesis others make it look like bellion etc' sounds like something that came from a game of chinese whispers. I can't divine your meaning from this sentence.

Are you saying other characters perform feats that look similar?
bellion is moving rocks with telekinesis
I'm not saying it isn't telekinesis (which he already has on his profile), I'm saying we have no reason to apply this to a lot more demons that haven't shown telekinesis, especially because Demons tend to have unique original powers (i.e True Magic, Combo Star, Trick Star, Full Size, Critical Over and Ominous Nebula).

Last edited:
Specifically because he's a demon. That doesn't remotely begin to address what I said.

But, you know what, I take it back because we have limited Deconstruction on their profiles. Just say this is limited Statistics Reduction, and we should be fine.

I mean 'Telekinesis others make it look like bellion etc' sounds like something that came from a game of chinese whispers. I can't divine your meaning from this sentence.

I'm not saying it isn't telekinesis (which he already has on his profile), I'm saying we have no reason to apply this to a lot more demons that haven't shown telekinesis, especially because Demons tend to have unique original powers (i.e True Magic, Combo Star, Trick Star, Full Size, Critical Over and Ominous Nebula).
Okay that works any thoughts on the other abilities?

Any thoughts on other the abilities in this crt?

9)

Demon Clan Physiology: -Immortality Type 2 6 for High Grade Demons (It's Also Indicated Here That They Can Take Ships)
https://imgur.io/a/YRkkE
https://imgur.com/gallery/NR9aOPz
How is this type 2 or 6? He was going to die from that wound without the other guys help, no? And the other scan say a they can get vessels but unless they can only do this after their orginal form is destroyed, it's more of Possession.
Reactive power level, accelerated development and rage power https://imgur.io/a/n2vSDfV
Why not just rage power, the scan doesn't go into much detail.

Also, why would this apply to other demons?

How is this type 2 or 6? He was going to die from that wound without the other guys help, no? And the other scan say a they can get vessels but unless they can only do this after their orginal form is destroyed, it's more of Possession.

Why not just rage power, the scan doesn't go into much detail.

Also, why would this apply to other demons?
My bad i found a better type 2 feat also if their souls linger in the human world they can just posses someone when they die and it’s pretty common fraudrin does it and etc
No Zeldris strength and speed grows throughout the fights cusack when from being blitz by casually Margret body Ludociel then when to fight on par with blood lusted after a short period of time.

Back