• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT Hax 3.5

Chaos Arthur subjective reality, High regen for SD, Rage power AD and RPL and high regeneration negation and passive resistance to magic and statistics amplification with negative energy for high-ranking demons(physiology page) Type 2 and 6 immortality for high-ranking demons, limited statistics reduction, fission for the demon king, density manipulation and limited intangibility for the demon clan, resistance to atomic deconstruction for high ranking demons, possible npi for Meliodas, DK and SD limited paralysis inducement for ban and that's all
I'm pretty sure some of these were widely rejected, like high regeneration for the SD.

Can someone more reliable (for a lack of a better word) provide me with the actual accepted changes, or is Speedster correct in saying all of these have been accepted?.

I'm pretty sure some of these were widely rejected, like high regeneration for the SD.

Can someone more reliable (for a lack of a better word) provide me with the actual accepted changes, or is Speedster correct in saying all of these have been accepted?.
One last thing telekinesis for the demon clan

Sure.

No. You keep saying that there's a whole bunch of people who do it (including Bellion, which is like arguing the subject with the subject), yet you never show an ounce of proof and it's always the strongest demons in the series.

Sure.

No. You keep saying that there's a whole bunch of people who do it (including Bellion, which is like arguing the subject with the subject), yet you never show an ounce of proof and it's always the strongest demons in the series.
In other words?

In other words, no on giving everyone and their grandma's TK just because Bellion and (supposedly) a few god-tiers have TK.

I'm going to look into the accepted stuff later today.

I'm just busy with another thread atm.

On second thought, there's way too much shit I disagree with or agree with that isn't being given the proper context.
1) Resistance to power absorption (Limited)
Agree.
2) The next subjective reality trick for Arthur.
Disgaree. Just reality warping.
3) Ark weakened demon Hendrickson enchantment and station reduction for his power
Agree, as I explained above.
6) Telekinesis for demon clan

Demon King in no way represents the entire Demon Clan.
7) Fission for Mael managed to separate Chandler and cusack; their body and soul were united with their body and soul

Neutral.
8) Fission For Demon king Damn manipulation and deconstruction for Demon king too https://imgur.io/a/7pBzW92
Agree.
9) Demon Clan Physiology: -Immortality Type 2 6 for High Grade Demons (It's Also Indicated Here That They Can Take Ships)
https://imgur.io/a/YRkkE
https://imgur.com/gallery/NR9aOPz
Agree.
Passive Power Reset/Stats Amplification (Demons with Negative Energy can override magic, and also a Dark-based barrier fed with Negative Energy can invalidate Merlin's abilities)
Massively disagree. They just blocked out Merlin's ability to teleport in and overpowered Nerobasta/Elizabeth's ark.

That just requires stronger AP and Teleportation Resistance.
Intensity Manipe/limited Immunity (Demons can change the density of their darkness
Only 4KoA Meliodas has actually shown the ability to change the mass of his darkness, and it's portrayed as something that's unique to his level of strength.
Here Meliodas can increase his mass to crush others DK can do the same here Even red demons can create solid wings out of darkness)
That's not increasing its mass, that's just applying downward pressure, which DK's Death Zero also does.

Doesn't matter if they're solid. Gowther's light arrows can also change from solid to intangible, but that doesn't mean they gain mass.
10) resistance to atomic deconstruction for high rank demons https://imgur.io/a/MaSuney
They already have deconstruction resistance. Atomic deconstruction doesn't exist.
Also, the demon king creator of the orders stated that the only way to remove the influence of the orders is to defeat the orders or die and their absolute cancellation etc.
What?
Telekinesis others make it look like bellion etc

No. You have evidence for 2 characters, both of whom are more powerful than Estarossa. That means nothing.

Just logically, why wouldn't virtually every demon in the series use Telekinesis if they had it?

The closest thing is Red Demon Hendrickson puppeting his limbs, but that's body control, not TK, because he can fire attacks from them.
He must also telepathy with the demon clan Meliodas for all beings with soul in Uurpdhu nnt https://imgur.com/a/Ohea7tm

First scan doesn't work, and the second has no signs of being telepathy.
12) Possible NPI Abstract entity for Meliodas and Demon King and Supreme Diety since they worked together to eliminate Chaos. Here are the scenes.
Neutral, but I don't see why this would apply to Meliodas. SD, DK and Sacred Tree combined their powers to seal Chaos.
13) Limited paralysis inducement for ban
That's not Paralysis Inducement. He's just using Snatch to pull away her rapier, and she's trying to pull it towards herself.
14) Rage Power/Accelerated Aevelopment for high ranking demons https://imgur.com/a/n2vSDfV
That's just Zeldris, and most of those aren't even accelerated development. The stuff with King is just him being taken off guard by Chastiefol's transformation after he was already parrying all of its attacks.

Last edited:
On second thought, there's way too much shit I disagree with or agree with that isn't being given the proper context.

Agree.

Disgaree. Just reality warping.

Agree, as I explained above.

Demon King in no way represents the entire Demon Clan.

Neutral.

Agree.

Agree.

Massively disagree. They just blocked out Merlin's ability to teleport in and overpowered Nerobasta/Elizabeth's ark.

That just requires stronger AP and Teleportation Resistance.

Only 4KoA Meliodas has actually shown the ability to change the mass of his darkness, and it's portrayed as something that's unique to his level of strength.

That's not increasing its mass, that's just applying downward pressure, which DK's Death Zero also does.

Doesn't matter if they're solid. Gowther's light arrows can also change from solid to intangible, but that doesn't mean they gain mass.

They already have deconstruction resistance. Atomic deconstruction doesn't exist.

What?

No. You have evidence for 2 characters, both of whom are more powerful than Estarossa. That means nothing.

Just logically, why wouldn't virtually every demon in the series use Telekinesis if they had it?

The closest thing is Red Demon Hendrickson puppeting his limbs, but that's body control, not TK, because he can fire attacks from them.

First scan doesn't work, and the second has no signs of being telepathy.

Neutral, but I don't see why this would apply to Meliodas. SD, DK and Sacred Tree combined their powers to seal Chaos.

That's not Paralysis Inducement. He's just using Snatch to pull away her rapier, and she's trying to pull it towards herself.

That's just Zeldris, and most of those aren't even accelerated development. The stuff with King is just him being taken off guard by Chastiefol's transformation after he was already parrying all of its attacks.
Arthur literally imagined a kingdom and making imagination into reality is subjective reality. Here Here Here Here Here demons can control the density of their darkness and it can phase trough objects. Here

Arthur literally imagined a kingdom and making imagination into reality is subjective reality. Here Here Here Here Here
Everyone's already gone over how that's not RPL, and it's even on the profiles that Ludo wasn't at full strength.

Since the link now works, telepathy is fine.

Again, not subjective reality, just reality warping. It's explicit that what Arthur makes becomes reality, whereas Subjective Reality is warping the boundary between fiction and reality. The closest anyone gets is Cath's weird future, but even that's nowhere near Subjective Reality.
demons can control the density of their darkness and it can phase trough objects. Here
That's not density manipulation.

Last edited:
Everyone's already gone over how that's not RPL, and it's even on the profiles that Ludo wasn't at full strength.

Since the link now works, telepathy is fine.

Again, not subjective reality, just reality warping. It's explicit that what Arthur makes becomes reality, whereas Subjective Reality is warping the boundary between fiction and reality. The closest anyone gets is Cath's weird future, but even that's nowhere near Subjective Reality.

That's not density manipulation.
It is density manipulation Mitch and lordgriffen agree to it. They actually agreed in it since weakened Ludociel is somewhere near casual Ludociel who blitz Chandler and Cusack casually and Cusack fought this bloodlusted Ludociel to a standstill.

I don't care if they agreed to it. I disagree.

Phasing through shit isn't grounds for intangibility in and of itself. The only confirmation we got was very specifically for 4KoA Demon Meliodas, and Arthur implies it's uncommon despite having fought Zeldris-level Demons.

Blitzed them while they were completely unprepared and still warming up for combat.

I don't care if they agreed to it. I disagree.

Phasing through shit isn't grounds for intangibility in and of itself.

Blitzed them while they were completely unprepared and still warming up for combat.
What do you mean they were transformed and on guard it wasn’t like they were sleeping didn’t they kick away Escanor and they were clearly fighting so that argument doesn’t add up. I could say that I was just warming after my sensei blitzs and oneshot me(not true btw)

They literally say themselves that they weren't warmed up yet, and you can easily hit someone while they're facing the completely opposite direction.

Correction, they were casually stomping Escanor because his powers vary throughout the day. That's meaningless.
Majority rules
There's like 3 staff in this entire thread, and I'm one of them.

Edit: Four, but Grif didn't even say anything about density manip.

Last edited:
The hell do you mean 'that doesn't line up'? They literally say themselves that they weren't warmed up yet. You can easily hit someone while they're facing the completely opposite direction.

Correction, they were casually stomping Escanor because his powers vary throughout the day. That's meaningless.

There's like 3 staff in this entire thread, and I'm one of them.
Yeah but it doesn’t change the fact that they were battle ready and they got blitz. Why do you keep changing your arguments? They were clearly battling and when they got worked they just made an excuse in that same scan Merlin says numbers don’t matter. The fact is that cusack went from being blitz by casual Ludociel to fighting against blood lusted Ludociel.

Yeah but it doesn’t change the fact that they were battle ready and they got blitz.
It does.
Why do you keep changing your arguments?
When the **** did I change my argument?
in that same scan Merlin says numbers don’t matter.
Why is this relevant at all?
The fact is that cusack went from being blitz by
Again, while facing the opposite direction from Ludoshel.
casual Ludociel to fighting against blood lusted Ludociel.
Nothing says he was that casual, and it's again a weakened Ludoshel. Even if not significantly, this easily explains it.

It does.

When the **** did I change my argument?

Why is this relevant at all?

Again, while facing the opposite direction from Ludoshel.

Nothing says he was that casual, and it's again a weakened Ludoshel. Even if not significantly, this easily explains it.
That is just conjecture. Statements< Feats and feats are absolute. This is definitely AD or RPL it’s not that big of a deal really luffy gets it for just fighting stronger opponents

Also, I'm just going to cut off this argument.

Everyone agrees it'd only be rage power if applicable. Everyone character in the verse is supposed to have rage power/empowerment anyway via stuff as far back as the Kingdom Infiltration arc.

That is just conjecture.
It's literally stated and shown. What you're engaging in is blatant conjecture.
Statements< Feats and feats are absolute.
There's no feats here to place over statements in the first place.

Not every physical action is a feat, and not every feat contradicts a statement.
it’s not that big of a deal really luffy gets it for just fighting stronger opponents
In a completely different and totally unrelated verse.

Last edited:
It's literally stated and shown. What you're engaging in is blatant conjecture.

There's no feats here to place over statements in the first place.

Not every physical action is a feat, and not every feat contradicts a statement.

In a completely different and totally unrelated verse.
The reality of the situation is that cusack went from being blitz to fighting a bloodlusted ludoceil using flash that’s AD no matter how you put it.

Ok, fine, just ignore everything I said and repeat yourself.
You are doing the same thing. Your so adamant that is not AD your just trying straw man my arguments. Prove how much Ludociel was weakened. I am waiting for scans. Using the ocam razor Cusack managed to match the speed of a character he was blitz by who was bloodlusted and using flash when he couldn’t react prior and that falls under AD.

Vessel Ludociel didn't Blitz Chandler or Cussack though?

By the time Merlin blasted Zeldris, Chandler and Cussack with Double Impact, Ludociel was no longer near Merlin or Escanor.

Chandler and Cussack were focused on attacking Merlin to the point of ignoring Ludociel and batting away Escanor who defended Merlin, after Merlin hit them with the second impact from the spell, and they were blasted away they were still focused on Merlin and were talking about her spell.

All Ludociel did was take advantage of them being caught of guard.

Vessel Ludociel didn't Blitz Chandler or Cussack though?

By the time Merlin blasted Zeldris, Chandler and Cussack with Double Impact, Ludociel was no longer near Merlin or Escanor.

Chandler and Cussack were focused on attacking Merlin to the point of ignoring Ludociel and batting away Escanor who defended Merlin, after Merlin hit them with the second impact from the spell, and they were blasted away they were still focused on Merlin and were talking about her spell.

All Ludociel did was take advantage of them being caught of guard.
Yeah but the attacks blitz them why don’t they block or dodge because they were blitz.

The thing Ludociel power level surpasses the both of them and flash is way faster then them yet Cusack grew to be able to fight bloodlusted Ludociel.
No, stop ignoring context. Cusack was prepared to fight to defend Zeldris in that instance, he was literally looking at Zeldris and Ludociel.

Whereas before he was looking at Merlin and having a conversation with Chandler not knowing that Ludociel was behind them.

Since they were surprised it could have been a blitz.

No, stop ignoring context.

No, stop ignoring context. Cusack was prepared to fight to defend Zeldris in that instance, he was literally looking at Zeldris and Ludociel.

Whereas before he was looking at Merlin and having a conversation with Chandler not knowing that Ludociel was behind them.

No, stop ignoring context.
How did Ludociel get there? He used the grace flash that’s what the chapter was called. And the attacks blitz them since they couldn’t react or dodge it. The conclusion they had trouble with casual Ludociel then Cusack went to fight bloodlusted Ludociel that’s AD. I digress. No point in continuing further we need to agree to disagree at this point

How did Ludociel get there? He used the grace flash that’s what the chapter was called.
I already addressed this or did you forget again? Ludociel used Merlin's attack to set up his own attack.

And the attacks blitz them since they couldn’t react or dodge it.
Stop ignoring the context that ByAsura and I provided.

The conclusion they had trouble with casual Ludociel then Cusack went to fight bloodlusted Ludociel that’s AD
Nope. You're just ignoring context again.

You are doing the same thing.
It's hard not to repeat the same stuff when your opponent is just outright ignoring you.
Your so adamant that is not AD your just trying straw man my arguments.
Still not a straw man.

Genuinely, stop using straw man when you don't even know what it actually entails.
Prove how much Ludociel was weakened. I am waiting for scans.
'I am waiting for the scans that are already on the profile.'

Also, how about you prove how it could even be AD? You do realise that Chandler and Cusack never engaged in a single fight after Ludoshel knocked them away, right? So you're basically saying they just got stronger out of nowhere since Cusack was already outspeeding Ludoshel when they fought.
Using the ocam razor Cusack managed to match the speed of a character he was blitz by who was bloodlusted and using flash when he couldn’t react prior and that falls under AD.
You keep saying 'strawman and occam's razor', yet you're the one who still hasn't proved that they were bloodlusted.

The most annoying thing about this is that the characters themselves just portray this as Cusack and Chandler's level of normal power. It'd be completely redundant and nonsensical if they suddenly gained power leagues above Ludoshel.

Back