• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I will do until I go home
It seems like you forgot DK and Meli's hax and i can't find someone that can add them except you no one answered lol could you add all of meli and DK abilities and idk if you added the commandments related hax but they have been accepted too
(Sorry to bother you again btw)

Oh sorry i didn’t see it bro don’t worry i’ll try to ask Mitch or Asura to give me perms or to update it for us

Resistance to Heat manip (at least up to 5x the heat of the sun): Here And it’s been discussed Here

The effects for the commandments Patience and Repose should be added to Meliodas' Commandments list as well
-Possible Resistance Negation AndDeconstruction via True Magic: True magic can disintegrate the Demon King even though higher level Demons can normally resist it.
Limited instinctive reactions [Darkness armor] No-sells a slash from Hellbram his darkness seems to move by itself in order to protect him
Resistance to cold Manip (down to -272.29 degrees C Here) due to This:
-Hawk
-Wild
-DK
-Meli
-Ban

The commandments should have resistance negation for affecting the holder despite their resistances as shown with the commandment of selflessness and doll gowther and many other examples

Can you specify that the resistance negation is for all the commandments and true magic?
wdym ?
All previous abilities minus Immortality (Type 4) and Resurrection, commandments but plus: Danmaku (Via Trillion Darkness[59][60][61]), Resistance Negation (Tyrant Killing can bypass the inherent resistance to darkness-based attacks[48] of the Supreme Deity. His true magic can disintegrate the Demon King even though higher level Demons can normally resist it[62]), Deconstruction (Destroyed the Demon King's arm), Possibly Weather Manipulation, Environmental Destruction (His presence off-sets the balance of the world, generating cataclysms like earthquakes and destructive storms[63]), Curse Manipulation and Non-Physical Interaction (with True Magic Power[64][65])

Actually, I don't really think that is resistance negation, Gowther didn't affect by it.
Actually fraudrin himself states that the commandment of selflessness affected gowther
  • The original "user" of the Selflessness was the mage Gowther.
  • After the creation of the doll Gowther the commandment had two linked users.
  • Fraudin obtained the mark from the corpse of the mage Gowther and the commandment moved inside its body with two owners (Fraudin and the doll Gowther).
  • Fraudin died and the commandment moved inside the doll Gowther. The commandment inside Gowther manifested as malfunctions.
  • Gowther "repaired" himself and the commandment moved to Zeldris. It's unknown if the doll Gowther loaded the Selflessness ability.
  • Zeldris gifted the commandment to Meliodas.

You need to read the side story about Gowther, he erases his memory not by commandments
The commandment affected gowther before he erased his memory
  • The original "user" of the Selflessness was the mage Gowther.
  • After the creation of the doll Gowther the commandment had two linked users.
  • Fraudin obtained the mark from the corpse of the mage Gowther and the commandment moved inside its body with two owners (Fraudin and the doll Gowther).
  • Fraudin died and the commandment moved inside the doll Gowther. The commandment inside Gowther manifested as malfunctions.
  • Gowther "repaired" himself and the commandment moved to Zeldris. It's unknown if the doll Gowther loaded the Selflessness ability.
  • Zeldris gifted the commandment to Meliodas.

anyscan ? as i say, the commandments don't affect him, he even know Gowther Demon and what happened in the past since he woke up from 3000 years and meet Baltra's sister
Despite being the Selflessness「無む欲よく, Muyoku」 of the Ten Commandments, Meliodas states that Fraudrin never received the Commandment from the Demon King, and was nothing more than a substitute.

Fraudin received the commandments from Gowther
He didn’t have it even Meliodas said so
Okay so in episode 15 of season 3 when Denzels fight against fraudrin is over. Fraudrin reveals that Gowther was the commandment of selflessnes, and how Gowther got affected by his own commandment for feeling desire of Nadja and because of that he ended up losing his memories and feelings. I dont know if what Fraudrin said was true but its the only mention of that commandment in the anime. I only noticed this on third rewatch (First post)

He didn’t have it even Meliodas said so
Fraudin just have a assumption that Gowther was being affected by selfleness, but after 3000 years pass at the time he meet Nadja, he still remmember everything about holy war, Gowther, etc. After Nadja's death he erased his own memories

He wasn't given a Commandment, he's just a stand-in that works for DK after he and the Ten Cs were sealed.

Zeldris says he got the Selflessness Commandment from Gowther, even emphasising that he was a special case. This suggests nobody had its power after the Holy War and Zeldris just collected it off his corpse.

On another note, Zeldris is frequently described as a 'proxy' and 'representative', but the difference is that he actually had the Commandment Piety on him. So I doubt DK was animating Selflessness through Fraudrin, or something like that.

Last edited:
15_286559_905_1300.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back