• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT CRT (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really look at all the time zeldris blocked magic with god and the times he didnt
1- zeldris blocked kings blast from sunflower
2- didnt block maels fire fist or light blades
3- blocked ludos shining , tho he ... hmm know maybe ur right and he has to active GOD himself before the attack hits..
User of sunshine can resist God powernull i guess, like look at escanor who really unaffected by God even Omnious nebula

I read the whole thread, but he didn't say agree with other instead of Tarmiel, you guy even didn't make any counter about that, I'm really confuse which accept or not
Would it be possible to give Chandler vanish counter and revenge counter since the DK said all of Meliodas techniques are an imitation of Chandler's ability?

Would it be possible to give Chandler vanish counter and revenge counter since the DK said all of Meliodas techniques are an imitation of Chandler's ability?
it could be like estarossa who made a copy of the skill.. if we agree to give chandler vanish and revenge which could be a thing meliodas made using FC as a base then chanlder also gets physical counter

it could be like estarossa who made a copy of the skill.. if we agree to give chandler vanish and revenge which could be a thing meliodas made using FC as a base then chanlder also gets physical counter
That makes sense since there would be no other way for Estarossa to learn FC

Where it stated that everyone in the kingdom being affected by Peity at the same time ?
Merlin confirms that all the citizens of Camelot were under piety. I am not saying kilometers but just a few hundred meters with the commandments curses. We need to fix the range for nnt characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back