• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faa_Tzy

He/Him
Interesting discovery for me.

Tens Commandments;
Resistance to Status Effect Inducement, Age Manipulation and Time Manipulation, Petrification, Sense Manipulation, Emphatic Manipulation, and Memory Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Fire Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Magic Nullification, Power Nullification and Paralysis Inducement.

Characters in question has all the resistances:

Meliodas (Prime; except Power Nullification and Paralysis Inducement), (Assault mode; except Power Nullification and Paralysis Inducement, Age, Sense, Emphatic, Memory, Pain, Mind Manipulation, and Magic Nullification).
Estarossa (except Power Nullification and Paralysis Inducement. Absorbed 2 Commandments; except Petrification, and Durability negation, Status Effect Inducement).
Zeldris (except Mind Manipulation) Melascula (except Fire Manipulation).
Galand (except Petrification and Durability negation).
Derieri (except Disease Manipulation).
Monspeet (except Status Effect Inducement).
Gloxinia (except Magic Nullification).
Drole (except Pain Manipulation).
Fraudrin (except Sense, Memory, and Emphatic Manipulation).
Grayroad (except Age, and Time Manipulation).
Gowther (Demon) (except Sense, Memory, and Emphatic Manipulation).

It's too much for me, so just correct me for resistance placement if there are any mistakes. I will start in this crt first, then later I will make Commandments abilities in blog form.

Meliodas & Elizabeth;
Helbram;
Indura;
Arthur and Chaos;
Agree: @speedster352 @Demon_Lord18 @DarkDragonMedeus @MeliodasDeUzyy @Meli_Tempest @Estarossa0z @WanderingGecko @Dereck03

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree with the op
Thanks!
Shouldn't they receive limited resistance?
It's not. You'd think it's because they don't have their own Commandments resistance. If they are able to have no effect on their own Commandments, then they will get limited Law Manipulation resistance.

I actually had the intention to include limited Law Manipulation resistance for characters who are able to be unaffected by Commandments. But, that's for another time.

If you have another opinion about how they should get 'Limited' resistance, then go ahead.

Thanks!

It's not. You'd think it's because they don't have their own Commandments resistance. If they are able to have no effect on their own Commandments, then they will get limited Law Manipulation resistance.

I actually had the intention to include limited Law Manipulation resistance for characters who are able to be unaffected by Commandments. But, that's for another time.

If you have another opinion about how they should get 'Limited' resistance, then go ahead.
I don’t think the demon clan have poison resistance in their biology page. Also try getting some staff here.

I don’t think the demon clan have poison resistance in their biology page. Also try getting some staff here.
Demon clan can withstand the Miasma environment, and Miasma = poison. Perhaps the consideration is that the mechanism of excretion of Indura toxins and miasma toxins is different. However, I believe this is still possible considering the impact of Indura's excretion poison is more deadly.

Okay, I'll call it.

Demon clan can withstand the Miasma environment, and Miasma = poison. Perhaps the consideration is that the mechanism of excretion of Indura toxins and miasma toxins is different. However, I believe this is still possible considering the impact of Indura's excretion poison is more deadly.

Okay, I'll call it.
I was hoping that you could add resistance to poison manipulation for the demon clan.

I was hoping that you could add resistance to poison manipulation for the demon clan.
I think the Status Effect Inducement on the page is meant to be Poison Manipulation. Given that SEI has many types, one of which is Poison Manipulation. So, Demon already has it..

Thanks!

At first I thought the same would apply. But since this is a Tens Commandment special, I hesitated to include it. I don't have any evidence or perhaps assumptions that are strong enough. I tried to take a safe position...
Well the commandments are his power And they didn’t activate against him so maybe he can resist his own commandments?

Well the commandments are his power And they didn’t activate against him so maybe he can resist his own commandments?
DK should indeed have resistance to all Commandments, I’m sure that DK will have it.

But if we're talking about improvements to DK, I won't include them here. As I already explained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back