• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Demon_Lord18

He/Him
The downgrade was accepted here, but I think it's a little wrong.

He says that Gilthunder created a giant thunder cloud instead of a 20km thunderstorm, but the calculation is based on this cloud created by Gilthunder not a supposed storm. this is the only cloud we see in the sky, which implies that he created it and his lightning comes out of it, making it even clearer that he created it.
We also have Gilthunder saying he would destroy the White Dream Forest, reinforcing the idea that the cloud covered the entire forest.

Edit: Perhaps I expressed myself badly.

The downgrade says that he only created a giant cloud, not a storm, only that wouldn't be enough to refute the calculation, since in the calculation it is argued that that cloud covers the White Dream forest.

Everyone agrees that he created the cloud and no one in the downgrade refuted the size of the cloud, so the downgrade being approved makes no sense

The sky was completely dark, so he could have created a storm

Did Gilthunder create the cloud? (I'll use a bit of the anime here)

Yes, at the beginning of episode 3, Gilthunder goes towards the Forest of White Dreams and as we can see, the sky is clear (I didn't find this in the manga).

Later on in the same episode, we have an angle from which we can see a bit of the sky and we don't see any sign of clouds.

The cloud was spinning, implying that someone was controlling it and Gilthunder's lightning bolt came out of it (The spinning cloud is only noticeable in the anime for obvious reasons).

Maybe we need a key to Meliodas Lostvayne

Meliodas in the fight against Albion, barely manages to scratch him, and when he picks up the lostvayne he starts slicing his arms with aerial slashes the same Albion who withstood his own 2x stronger attack with moderate damage, this would put the base Meliodas with the Lostvayne above the Demon Mark Meliodas from the Liones arc.

How would the scale look:
Ban 223.5 Megatons (7-A)

Gilthunder, Meliodas 477 Megatons (7-A)

Albion, Ash hendrickson, Meliodas Demon Mark 894 Megatons (7-A+)
(I used the last CRT that addressed the BOS scale as a basis)

Meliodas base Lostvayne 1.788 gigatons (High 7-A) and reaching 3.578 Gigatons with his Demon Mark (High 7-A+)

I'm creating a profile of Lancelot and Tristan, so this will be important.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Edinburgh's Grudge
Tristan defeated countless Golems (I forget the name of these things) who were capturing non-humans all over Britannia, and among those captured were a gray and a red demon. He also injured a fusion of a Red Demon and a Giant.
In his goddess form, he defeated a fusion of 5 Grey Demons.
Tristan even more so with his goddess form imbued his weaponry with magic, being a multiplier of 2 to 3x, Chaos Deathpierce easily withstood these attacks.
In his demonic form he easily kills Deathpierce and this form resembles his second mark

Tristan base 223.5 Megatons (7-A)

Tristan goddess 2,385 Gigatons High (7-A)

Chaos Deathpierce 4.77 Gigatons (6-C)

Tristan Demon Mark 19.08 Gigatons he would reach 190 Gigatons with magic-imbued weaponry (High 6-C)

Last edited:
Yeah we know he did
We also have Gilthunder saying he would destroy the White Dream Forest, reinforcing the idea that the cloud covered the entire forest.
We have no clue about it being in a single attack or overtime
Did Gilthunder create the cloud? (I'll use a bit of the anime here)
He did that’s the point of his magic. (Talisker too create these clouds when using Hail impact)
We can’t see this in the manga i’m not in favor of using the scene

Maybe we need a key to Meliodas Lostvayne

Meliodas in the fight against Albion, barely manages to scratch him, and when he picks up the lostvayne he starts slicing his arms with aerial slashes the same Albion who withstood his own 2x stronger attack with moderate damage, this would put the base Meliodas with the Lostvayne above the Demon Mark Meliodas from the Liones arc.
The scaling Is fine
How would the scale look:
Ban 223.5 Megatons (7-A)

Gilthunder, Meliodas 477 Megatons (7-A)

Albion, Ash hendrickson, Meliodas Demon Mark 894 Megatons (7-A+)
(I used the last CRT that addressed the BOS scale as a basis)

Meliodas base Lostvayne 1.788 gigatons (High 7-A) and reaching 3.578 Gigatons with his Demon Mark (High 7-A+)

I'm creating a profile of Lancelot and Tristan, so this will be important.

The Seven Deadly Sins: Edinburgh's Grudge
Tristan defeated countless Golems (I forget the name of these things) who were capturing non-humans all over Britannia, and among those captured were a gray and a red demon. He also injured a fusion of a Red Demon and a Giant.
In his goddess form, he defeated a fusion of 5 Grey Demons.
Tristan even more so with his goddess form imbued his weaponry with magic, being a multiplier of 2 to 3x, Chaos Deathpierce easily withstood these attacks.
In his demonic form he easily kills Deathpierce and this form resembles his second mark

Tristan base 223.5 Megatons (7-A)

Tristan goddess 2,385 Gigatons High (7-A)

Chaos Deathpierce 4.77 Gigatons (6-C)

Tristan Demon Mark 19.08 Gigatons he would reach 190 Gigatons with magic-imbued weaponry (High 6-C)
Seems fine but idk about the 7-A feat

Yeah we know he did
He did that’s the point of his magic. (Talisker too create these clouds when using Hail impact)
but idk about the 7-A feat
Perhaps I expressed myself badly.

The downgrade says that he only created a giant cloud, not a storm, only that wouldn't be enough to refute the calculation, since in the calculation it is argued that that cloud covers the White Dream forest.

And as you said yourself, he created the cloud, so the downgrade doesn't make sense

Last edited:
He created the cloud, nobody disagrees with that.

The cloud covers the entire forest of white dreams, no one has refuted that and probably no one disagrees.

So it didn't make sense that the downgrade was approved

Last edited:
Back