• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninjago: Space and Time Manipulation for the Golden Weapons

If it's a thing the weapons can do, and he's immune to everything the weapons can do, he'd get that resistance.

Any who is either not The First Spinjitzu Master or The Overlord, or is not fortified by dark magic from the Realm of Madness like Garmadon, will be erased upon touching the weapon)

this implies he is simply protected from the weapons themselves

and it also just makes more sense as that seems to be a high-ball of a claim for garmadon to be resistant to space-time manipulation

Well if he's only unharmed by the passives, and it's not some blanket statement like "nothing these weapons can do will affect me", he doesn't get resistances he doesn't display.

Wokistan said:
Well if he's only unharmed by the passives, and it's not some blanket statement like "nothing these weapons can do will affect me", he doesn't get resistances he doesn't display.
This is one of the passive.

Uhh you sure it passively destroys space and time around this because I remember no such thing from what I've seen from the TV being on in the background with younger relatives over

Wokistan said:
which means he doesn't get resistance

Wokistan said:
Uhh you sure it passively destroys space and time around this because I remember no such thing from what I've seen from the TV being on in the background with younger relatives over
No, it only happens when they hold it.

Wokistan said:
the second someone unprotected by it touches it happens

Garmadon shouldn't have a resistance since you only get destroyed by the weapons. The Space-Time rift was just a consequence of the destruction. (which doesn't always happen when you are destroyed by the weapons).

Well I know some things about Ninjago...

I got a question though. Is there a profile for Ronin? Also why isn't there a profile for Cole? We have 3 out of the 4 main ninjas have profiles, so why not Cole?

One of the main supporters of the verse was working on a profile for Cole, but he isn't very active on the wiki at the moment.

We don't have a profile for Ronin yet.

I suppose that this seems fine, but you should ask any staff members listed in the Ninjago verse page to comment here.

Well, it seems like this was semi-accepted, but that nobody ever asked the knowledgeable staff members to comment here.

Back