• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ninja vs Samurai - Speed O' Sound Sonic vs Musashi Miyamoto

Musashi Miyamoto meditated underneath a lone tree out in the wilderness. No one had come forth to challenge him recently, so he had nothing better to do. Although, he had heard rumors of a young man causing trouble in the city, someone calling themselves "the Hero Hunter" or something like that. He could prove to be an interesting foe...

Musashi was suddenly roused from his thoughts at the sound of something whistling through the air. He casually threw his hand up to catch the approaching object. Upon closer inspection, he discovered that the object was a throwing star!

"A shuriken, huh? It's been awhile since I've seen one of these..." the resurrected samurai muttered. He turned his attention towards a grouping of trees "You can come out now, Mr. Assassin. I know you're there."

The trees rustled for a bit, before a black clad figure jumped out and landed a few feet in front of Musashi. The would be assasin glared at the samurai before removing his mask. "Nice catch" the ninja muttered. Musashi gave him a curious stare for a few moments. "Are you perhaps a shinobi? Or a practitioner of ninjutsu?"

"What I am is not important. All you need to know is that I, Speed O' Sound Sonic, have been sent here to kill you, Misashi Miyamoto!" Sonic said as he unsheathed his blade.

Despite the threat, Musashi wasn't fazed, merely unsheathing his own katana and getting into a battle stance. "Hmph, it appears that I've upset some powerful people. Oh well, I was feeling pretty bored anyway" the samurai clone said. Suddenly, a warped smile found its way into his face, "Come, assassin. Show me what the ninja of the modern age are capable of."

A twisted grin found its way into Sonic's grin, excited at the prospect of a good fight.

152AA465-E086-4CE0-824E-DC632EDB223F
24A02D66-2681-480F-858B-1F568723DA45

This would be quite the hit job.

FIGHT!

SPEED EQUALIZED

Both start 20 feet away from each other

WHO WINS AND WHY?

Speed-o'-Sound Sonic:

Musashi Miyamoto (Baki):

Inconclusive:
7 (DMUA, Hizack123, Cueio 2020, A Stoned Orc, Antydeth, Xanxussama1010, Calaca Vs)

Man if only AkuAkuAkuma was still on this wiki....

He'd outright flip his forkery

Anyways

Speed o Sound Sonic is infamously overconfident in his abilites, so an even opponent might throw him off his game.

... In fact, in general has Sonic had a proper fight? He either stomps hammerhead or just gets flattened by Saitama. Not much in-between from what I know of my anime plebian self.

To be fair, Musashi also has a nasty habit of playing around with his opponents instead of finishing them off as quickly as possibly due to his love of cuttings

Plus, his deadly curiosity and interest in modern fighting styles and weapons can leave him open to attack. He purposely took Baki's jab to the chin because he wanted to view the technique (though he could've dodged if he wanted to) and Motobe managed to incapacitate him by using his own ninjutsu tactics, like planting bombs in his scabbard so that it'd blow up in his face and smoke bombs. Though Musasvi did manage to see through his attempt to poison him, and he wasn't taking Motobe seriously.

So Sonic's exploding shuriken could manage to deal a deadly blow, as Musashi won't see it coming/will be too curious for his own good

Hmm

Then it seems like they're basically evenly matched

Incon then. Both may or may not screw themselves over as they fight.

DMUA said:
... In fact, in general has Sonic had a proper fight? He either stomps hammerhead or just gets flattened by Saitama. Not much in-between from what I know of my anime plebian self.
Sonic had a decent fight with Sea King. In the manga, he fought on par with an upgraded Genos and got beaten by two other ninjas.

Remembered Sea King actually. Though, even then, he mostly just went "UR TOO SLOW", Sea King got swole, then Sonic ran off for weapons because he knew he couldn't do squat.

Incon FRA. Sonic could likely kill Musashi, but the question is if he'll go for a killing blow before Musashi, as both are overconfident and self-defeating in their personalities.

^

Either Sonic outright slashes him to bits, or he goes cocky, gets stunlocked by Musashi's 'true sword' or whatever the author calls it and gets a beautiful end.

Boom done

Incon FRA

This would be much more interesting if both were aware to be even in relation to each other beforehand.

Back