• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightmare Anmatronics coming back to VBW?

Sans2345

He/Him
Due to UCN the nightmare anmatronics have physical forms and actually exist due to UCN's canon so could the nightmare anmatronics be brought back to this wiki due to UCN?

As long as it is said that the Nightmares are dreams/illusions in thier own game, similarly to JOC, then I see no problem with that. Two keys, one for canon (aka inthe dreams), the other for UCN.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
As long as it is said that the Nightmares are dreams/illusions in thier own game, similarly to JOC, then I see no problem with that. Two keys, one for canon (aka inthe dreams), the other for UCN.
I agree there should at least be keys for Dreams and ultimate custom night

Also other profiles i would like to see is the player from the first fnaf or would that even fit in VBW?

Sans2345 said:
Also other profiles i would like to see is the player from the first fnaf or would that even fit in VBW?
Unlike The Player in UCN, they have literally no abilities, same as Phone Guy though I wish I could add him.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Sans2345 said:
Unlike The Player in UCN, they have literally no abilities, same as Phone Guy though I wish I could add him.
Also all the nightmare anmatronics are in UCN including the halloween ones but you can add them later if you want

Back