• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nightmare (Soul Calibur) vs Ganondorf - To claim power.......

Because Ganondorf didn't get into Soul Calibur 2.

Plot: Ganon hears tales of the mighty blade Soul Edge, he travels to the abandoned chapel of Ostrheinsburg Chapel where he sees the blade. Planted in front of an azure clad knight kneeling behind in.

Ganon chuckles and folds his arms. "Soul Edge......This power is now mine!" he mutters as dark magic envelops around him.

The knight jolted his head up, his red eyes glaring daggers at the Gerudo. He stood up and hefted his blade. "Such darkness, such evil. You'll be a fine addition to Soul Edge!"

Speed is equalised. Ganon is Botched Res key. Nightmare is High 6-A. SBA otherwise

A Literal Sword: 0

King of Evil: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
I have no idea. I'm not a Zelda guy, but I know Ganon's gonna have Trouble with the Monster that is Nightmare.

He doesn't really have an opening move, closest he has to something like that is that the first thing Link learns of him is casting a death curse, which takes several days to kick in, but for the most part I don't think he'll use anything overly useful before getting one shot by Nightmare due to the massive AP gap.

Just to put into perspective the AP Difference, Nightmare is literally Half of 5-C, which comes out to 14.8 Exatons. What does Ganon Scale too?

OK, well now he breathes too hard and Nightmare Explodes. If that didn't take Soul Edge out too as this scenario is him trying to claim the sword, then he gets BFR'd to Astral Chaos which I think is a bit much for his Resistances to handle.

Damn guess its a mismatch either way then, I wrote that for just plot fluff. I mean logically you'd just target the host and not the sword no?

Damn guess its a mismatch either way then, I wrote that for just plot fluff. I mean logically you'd just target the host and not the sword no?
Yeah, but we're talking about a Planet/Star Level Guy hitting a High 6-A with pretty much anything. You'd be lucky if anything actually remained of him, including his gear.

Ah wait nvm, I was thinking Botched Res Ganon for High 6-A its late at night over here. Would Botched Res Ganon have anything to add here?

Back