• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nico Robin vs Rukia Kuchiki

>Both at 7-A

> In Character

>Speed is Equalized

>Win via K.O or Incapacitation

> Robin can see and interact with Rukia

If this is the version of Rukia that had Bankai and Absolute Zero then I'd lean towards her. It honestly depends on who strikes first. I can see Robin winning if she attempts to kill or incapacitate her immediately before Rukia uses Bankai. But once Rukia uses Absolute Zero, Robin can't do anything.

Sword guy Z said:
If this is the version of Rukia that had Bankai and Absolute Zero then I'd lean towards her. It honestly depends on who strikes first. I can see Robin winning if she attempts to kill or incapacitate her immediately before Rukia uses Bankai. But once Rukia uses Absolute Zero, Robin can't do anything.
So, inconclusive or Rukia? Don't forget, Rukia needs time to uses his bankai, Robin duplicate her limbs in a instant.

I feel that Robin always goes for incapacitation first. Something like clutch would make it so Rukia can't even hold her sword, at which point she likely immediately loses.

I also feel like Robin wouldn't be threatening enough to Rukia for her to want to use her bankai until Robin does something like clutch. But seeing as how it's a likely first move, it'll likely be too late.

So yeah, I think Robin should be able to win here. Since Rukia's powers primarily rest in her blade, Robin using a clutch to bind her body and knocking the blade from her hands would be a real hindrance to her.

Rukia's Shikai is Absolute Zero, Bankai only drastically increased the AZ range.

Also, touching Rukia isn't the wisest thing to do since whatever she touch would instantly got frozen by Absolute Zero.

Robin doesn't actually touch her though. She manifests hands on Rukia that do the touching for Robin. Strangling Rukia and placing her entire body in an awkward and back breaking position, making it so she can't move, much less hold a blade.

Main way I see Rukia winning is if her Shikai continuously radiates absolute zero temperatures so that Robin can't get close, and her limbs would freeze. But I don't recall Rukia's shikai being like such.

From whaat I can tell, the hands Nico creates will just break down from coming in contact with Rukia which means she has nothing that can actually do anything here. Pretty sure this is a stomp.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Rukia's Shikai is Absolute Zero, Bankai only drastically increased the AZ range.
Also, touching Rukia isn't the wisest thing to do since whatever she touch would instantly got frozen by Absolute Zero.
Rukia's Shikai needs time to be activated, that's enough for Robin to break his bones at my sight. Nor do I remember she emanating radiation of Absolute Zero from her body.

Really? Hell, there is no battle if she can not see Rukia then. So later I'll close it.

Ah, the yeah. There's not much Robin can do here.

I think the OP just wanted to see opinions on the fight. Not necessarily have it added.

@Rei Rubro I vote inconclusive for now. I'll see how the arguments go for both sides, because I see it going either way, but I'm leaning towards Rukia.

i'll give this to rukia via slightly superior AP , flight , kido and absolute zero in shikai wich would null a good portion of nico arsenal

Naeblis495 said:
i'll give this to rukia via slightly superior AP , flight , kido and absolute zero in shikai wich would null a good portion of nico arsenal
Robin's ability makes flight irrelevant for Rukia. I do agree about Absolute Zero though.

i mean that with her limbs spawn being useless , rukia's flight and kido spam would null any other options nico might have like giant limbs summonto crush rukia ( i don't know too much about nico beside her profile tho)

Back