• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean

Technically no because Ikki can use phantom form

But it's silly to assume Nico doesn't have insane willpower and mind resistance, but that's not on his file.

One, Ikki fights tier 6s in canon. Two, Ikki has his own desperado haxes. Three, Nico, unlike Yogiri, doesn't abuse his deathhax.

If ticked off, with a scream. Though if you should be dead (you resurrected or cheated death somehow), he touches you and you die.

Yeah Nico has hundreds of undead and Ikki can't really do crap to any of them since they're 6C

If he do that, what stops Ikki from going Rasetsu thanks to his precog and senses that would tell him that he would do that?

I mean, Nico isn't really unfamiliar with precog given his dad kinda...created the Oracle previous to the one we have now, and his boyfriend's dad is the god of oracles.

Ionliosite said:
If he do that, what stops Ikki from going Rasetsu thanks to his precog and senses that would tell him that he would do that?
1. His Precog is useless because Nico can deny the Oracle of all things

2. Rasetsu drains stamina extremely fast and he can't go through hordes of undead that fast.

1. I don't know what Oracle is, mind explaining me?

2. Ikki gets 200x faster with Rasetsu, going through the hordes of undead is not a problem.

2. 200x faster then undead he can't even scratch or get past, no matter how fast you are you can't go through a wall yours not strong enough to go through

1. Cal can explain better

Now explain how Ikki gets passed the undead, Phantom Form is useless and they're 6C

1. Ok

2. They are just people aren't they, Ikki can get past people, I can get past people, jut move a little. I don't know if they are a wall (I think not for their name).

Why is Phantom Form useless again?

2. Nope, undead can take the form of any undead, even monsters

Nico is undead, how does an undead feel willpower or pain.

2. And when they will get other form if Ikki just blitzes them?

So is he undead or not? I read from Cal that he isn't, so I'm confused.

2. He blitzes, then what? They're 6C and they're undead,

If he Ikki tries to cut them, he runs out of time.

Back