• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MYHERO said:
Everyone, I have access to The death battle
Please use a spoiler tag, like I do.

(Quote this message to learn the coding.)

They should have at least scaled Mario to Yoshi's creating a star constellation feat.

The death battle itself was awesome, with beautiful animation. Definitely one of my favorites. Can't wait for the next one, which I'll cover in spoilers.

Also By DB's own logic Mario is weaker than Knuckles by an entire megaton, a 3 gigaton moon feat is equal to a 7.2 yottaton feat,oh & lets give Mario every item in his entire series but give Sonic zero rings to fuel his transformations.

Just a quick thing I wanted to say while reading this comment chain. I won't spoil the battle but yeah I agree Sonic is better at hand to hand fighting. Unfortunately their video had him literally flailing his arms with his eyes closed.

Again, we have one instance of it lasting days, and we don't know the context of what he was doing. He exerts energy when facing bosses as Super Sonic, and when we see him, he looks pretty chill in that instance.

The actual narrative context was that the Moon Zone robot was the only thing out there that had any rings & was destroyed,Sonic maintained the form without assistance.The Chaos Emeralds would've also scattered if he reverted at any point during that time period since in story they're usually only used once.

TypeVampire said:
Just a quick thing I wanted to say while reading this comment chain. I won't spoil the battle but yeah I agree Sonic is better at hand to hand fighting. Unfortunately their video had him literally flailing his arms with his eyes closed.
You have to realize that the animation part is irrelevant. Plus, I'd say Mario is better at h2h.

Sonic could've taken a casual flight back to the planet, or he could've chilled up there, or he could've gone and saw the world.

Point is that it's vague and we're given abysmally small amounts of context. Also, Mario has the Bottomless Gloves which is essentially an unlimited source of items and stamina to help him last just as long.

Back